LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh grabbed the milk and said, "Thanks again for the milk." As Josh made his way up to the room he opened the box to see the crib. For a slight second he was concerned he would end up in it but shook it off. He started to put the set together, which was pretty hard considering how tall the bars were. Once everything was attached, he just need to stack up the crib, which he could not do alone. He was about to yell when he remembered the had monitors. "Ben can you help me finish this please?" Josh said as he took another sip of milk.

Josh was breathing heavy from the hard work and said, "Can you hold the rails up so I can screw them in please?" He then started to screw the nails in on each side and was finally done. "There, all done."

Josh rolled his eyes as he went to finish the milk, but his hands were too sweaty and he dropped the rest on the carpet. Freaking out he tried to rub it out, grabbing anything near by to soak the milk up. "I'll be in there in a minute"

Ben heard the commotion and found Josh on his hands and knees /“sweetheart p, sweetheart it’s fine I’m clean it up you run along to the bathroom p, I’ll be right there” he grabbed some paper towels 

"Potty?" Josh asked. "I'll get out and use the toilet if that's what you want." He then got out of the tub and headed towards the toilet, but instead of sitting down he stood up and attempted to pee.

Josh rolled his eyes and said, "Sorry sir, but this is probably the least embarrassing thing I have done today so not much to be shy about." After giving a few more shakes, Josh flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands saying, "How's the bath coming along Ben?"

Josh was taken back a bit at Ben picking him up by saying, "Sir...can you at least warn me when you plan on doing that? I don't mind you helping but a little heads up?" As he was placed in the bath and being washed, he again tried to fight what his body was doing. He started to get hard and cover it up with his hands as best as he could while not making eye contact at Ben.

Ben sighed “honey, you need to relax, little boys get erections all the time, it doesn’t mean anything, it’s just nature” he continues to wash Josh ignoring his protests and moving his hands as needed finally he drains the tub and wraps the boy in a towel lifting him up let’s go get you dressed

Josh's eye went huge as he stuttered to find the words to speak. As he was being lifted up he said, "Warning...warning please!" But Ben seemed to ignore  him the whole time. "Yes please, I would like to go home."

Just like the day before Ben sat the wet boy on his lap and systematically dried him off”ok buddy let’s get you dressed “ he found a clean pair of underwear then redressed the boy I. His pyjamas and handed him his socks you do t realky need those buddy just put them in your picket and we can get your shoes on”

Josh hated this whole part, being treated like a child. Dried off and even dressed like one too. He took the socks and put them in his pocket. 'can you please let me do my shoes? I don't really need help with this?"

Josh let out a small squeak as the much larger man hugged him tight. Josh then looked up and Ben and slowly leaned in for a kiss. After the kiss Josh wiped his mouth and said, "Yuck. I guess i'll see you tomorrow ?"