LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Justin bent down to kiss Josh’s forehead “sorry baby but I can treat you like this, I’m basically your parent now... and we are not giving up the car or money sorry sweetheart but this is happening”

• 3 months later...

Looking up at his brother, Josh felt smaller than he ever had before. He had done all the could to avoid something like this but he was desperate for the work. "Justin, I I can't do this. Please we can just leave and I'll find work elsewhere." Josh said as he felt his heart coming out of his chest and starting to sweat.

Josh at this point knew his words were falling all deaf ears. He closed his eyes for a moment to try and calm himself. The gently rocking and humming started to relax him. He then opened his eyes and looked at his brother, knowing that he was slowly going to be accepting his fate.

Josh slightly admitted that the affection he was receiving was nice while letting out a little giggle at the tummy tickle. But when Justin asked the question, Josh froze for a second. He thought to himself, "is this...this really happening?". He looked away, then bashfully looking at his younger brother, "I...I'm the happy..ba...baby?"

• 7 months later...

Josh was hesitant to say the least, but he slowly opened the bag to find a somewhat large and fluffy teddy bear. For a moment, Josh was a little happy to see the bear and how cute it was. He then looked around and just let the bear slide back into the bag. "Thank you? But I don't need this."

Kyle shook his head “you pick him up right now baby. That bear is your new best friend he will stay by your side at all times or your bum bum will pay for it. Now what’s his name sweetheart”

Josh was a little intimidated with Kyle's voice as he was told to pick up the bear. Picking the bear up he said, "Name? um.....I don't know." Looking at the bear more, he started to feel the soft fur and then without thinking he just said, "Fuzzy?"

Kyle stroked the boys sorry cheek “I’d loose the attitude precious unless you want a sore bum bum now if you look in the bag you’ll find some clothes for fuzzy and there should be a nightie to match yours why don’t you get your friend dressed for bed just like you.”

Josh set the bear on the table as he reached into the bag to pull out some of the clothes, which included the nightie. There were also some shirts to go along with them. Pulling out the nightie he was a little upset but just let out a sigh. He then picked up the bear and held him upright as he began to put the nightie on the bear. Once the bear was dressed, Josh just kind of looked at it and said, "he kinda does look like me?"

Kyle smiled “it does sweetheart such a handsome little bear for a handsome little boy. As you explore you’ll notice that the bear has clothes that completely match yours right down to your little undies. I expect you to dress alike every day it part of your job now baby boy”

Josh skimmed over the clothes in the bag and easily recognized the same underwear! He tried to ignore that part but knew it wouldn't be easy with his brother and boss breathing down his neck. "Anything else you would like to add as part of my.."new" job?" Josh asked.

• Like 1

Kyle thought “hmmm well Your brother is now considering your boss you need to obey him at all times. He looked at Justin “any new house rules you want to put in place as part of Joshes new role as baby”