LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Josh mumbled something underneath his breath as he slightly waved his hand goodbye. Josh then looked around to make sure none of Ben's neighbors saw what was going on. It's one thing to have that stuff happen to him inside the house, it's another thing for his neighbors to see.

He arrived home safety as he saw his brother, which he wanted nothing to do with. He went into his room and took his underwear off. "Whats for dinner?!" Josh yelled.

Josh replied,"Ya thats fine." He then came into the living room and said," My day? Well i'm sure Ben talked to you about it, huh? The naptime and bath he makes me endure. WHat else he tell you huh?"

Josh was left speechless for a second. "No, I was just joking to prove a point. He's really controlling...not like he makes me do anything like that." Quickly trying to change the subject he said, 'Where's that dinner bro?"

Josh slightly grunted as he was too tired to say anything back. He walked into the kitchen as he rubbed his eyes.Even thought the napped helped he was always so tired at the end of the day, but it was almost the weekend. He took a sip of his milk and asked, "So what have you been up to all day?"

Josh stopped for a second and said, "Don't call me kiddo, I get that shit at work I don't need to hear it from you. Besides, I'm so tired at the end of these days. All this physical labor is killing me, but the weekend is close and I can't wait to relax."

• 2 weeks later...

Josh took a big gulp and rubbed his eyes saying, "Sorry man...it's just a little stressful at work. Besides you know i'm a little defensive when it comes to my height and names like that. I'll go to bed after I eat."

Justin simply smiled at his brother”probably a good idea anyway, let’s eat”  once they were done he cleared the plates ‘before yo go to bed please get all of your our dirty clothes together and put them in the hamper for me”

Not wanting to say anything, Josh nodded and put his dirty clothes in the hamper. He was so tired that he went to bed as he was. He always felt so tired after the milke during meals, but thought nothing of it. Soon he was out like a lamp

Josh slept like a rock throughout the night until he alarm went off. Josh hit the snooze button a few times and then realized he was 30 minutes behind. He hoped out of bed and tried to get ready. He didn't have time to shower so he put some water on his head. He then looked for those underoos, pajamas and crocs that he was instructed to wear to work. As he was heading out he couldn't find the jacket he was wearing yesterday to hide this. He shrugged and then headed towards work. After running the whole way there he knocked on the door wanting to be let in so no one saw what he was wearing.

• 2 months later...