LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Ben looked at the boy “now then sweetheart I’m going to ask you something and I don’t want an answer I want you to think about it over lunch, once we get you tucked in I’m going to help you fall to sleep by either giving you a back tickle or a foot rub or a head message. I’m a trained messuse so I promise you will like whatever choice you make”

Josh was surprised by the jester that Ben offered. He had always wanted some kind of massage but he would have preferred a women doing it. "Well I mean, I guess a head massage would be nice. Or if that back tickle you mean a back massage. I would be open to that." Josh said as he took a sip of milk.

Josh nodded and took his time eating the salad. He started to have some of the lettuce fall on the table which he then picked up with his hand and ate. After he was finished he looked at Ben and said, "Thanks again for the meal. I guess...i'm ready for that nap."

Ben smiled “just leave the dish’s sweetheart I’ll take care of them. He stood and offered the boy his hand walking him to another guest room “you sleep in here today buddy, now then let’s talk about our naptime routine”

Josh did not take Ben's hand as he said, "You lead the way sir." He followed Ben into the room, which was not one he had seen before. "Routine? Don't you just want me to hop into bed and sleep?"

Ben shook his head mumbling “stubborn little boy” he said out load “not quite so each day I’ll lead you to bed and tuck you in with a hug and a kiss then you will choose how you want to be out to sleep a rub or I could read to you or sing you lullaby’s. Then once your asleep I’ll do sone things and when you wake up you call for me and wait until I come to get up understand sweetheart”

Josh knew this was going to be weirder than Ben led on it to be. "Ya I get it..but is all of that necessary? I guess I don't mind you tucking me in but you don't have to read or sing to me. And for today you can give me a back rub..I guess."

Josh was still really tense, but after a few minutes of the music he began to relax. It felt somewhat nice to be pampered a bit like this. He looked over his shoulder at Ben before nodding off to sleep.

After a solid hour of sleeping Josh began to slowly open his eyes. That was probably one of the best naps he had ever taken. He rolled over and started to get out of bed, until he remembered about what Ben said. He laid in the bed for a few more minutes before shouting out to Ben. "Sir..BEN, I just woke up." Josh said as he still found it weird that he had to call out to Ben when he awoke.

Ben came up the stairs “hey buddy, thanks for calling me like a good boy but you do t have to shout, I have a monitor conected “he fled out his hand “all of the furniture was delivered buddy so you can work on that today for the rest of the day, why do t you ensemble your crib... I mean the one you picked out”

"Wait, monitors? Why would you need those?" Josh asked.

As soon as those words let Ben's mouth he said, "What? What was that? Did you say my crib?!" Josh then sprung out of bed as he kept his distance from Ben.

Josh was on edge but Ben did make a good point. Josh was just precautions towards Ben but he settled down and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to jump like that. I would like some more milk, i'm pretty parched.

Ben laid a hand in Joshs shoulder, “you seem to have a hard time with physical contact buddy I’ll find a way to help you with that but for right now let’s go get you some milk so you can get to work”

Josh shrugged Ben's hand off of him as he said, "ya well I'm not really use to it. Don't have all the girls coming to me so not a lot of experience with that."  He then followed Ben to the kitchen.