LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Ben rubbed the boys back “thank you for your opinion buddy but as your boss I make final decisions and I want to ensure that you are getting enough rest to be healthy and complete all of the work I give you so you will be getting paid t nap everyday, just like you’re paid to get your bath does that make sense sweetheart”

Josh scratched his head as he didn't like the idea of naps but being paid to take them was different. After pausing for a minute he said, "Yea sure, that makes sense. I guess....I could nap when you need me to."

Ben smiled “there’s my good little worker” he stood and took Josh’s hand leading him to the kitchen “now buddy you milk is on the table and so is your assignment for the morning” on the table there was a large poster board with big blue writing on it it said “In this house Good employees...” Ben looked at josh “please start by making a list of all of our rules. It will be like our contract ok sweetheart”

Josh didn't like being led to the kitchen as he was and most certainly did not what he saw. "Uhhhh, why do I have to write the rules out? I mean I think we're both pretty clear on what you want to do to me. I mean  what I need to do." Josh asked.

Ben gave Josh a because I said so look “sweetheart I wa t this done so that there is no more confuabout the rules and Incase I ever get another employee this willl make things easier now please do as your told oh and drink you milk buddy”

Josh took a step back at the employee remark. "Is he thinking about replacing me? I don't want anyone to see me like this." he thought to himself. He then went to the milk and started to drink it as he said, "Oh don't worry sir, i'll write down the rules for you." Taking another big swig of milk he started to write the rules he was following.

Ben came up behind Josh and rubbed his shoulders “that’s my good boy now please tell me the rules as you write them so we make sure you’re accurate. Why do t you strait with the rules as you arrive in the morning like what time you arrive and what you do at the door”

If it wasn't embarrassing enough that Josh had to abide by these rules but now he had to say them out loud. He the started to write the rules as he said, "First I need to take off my shoes and socks. Then my...clothes until I'm down to my underwear. Second I need to...to give a hug and kiss to Ben. Third I need to make sure I wear the underwear Ben as provided for me when I come to his house. Was there anything else sir?"

Ben smiled ‘such a smart boy” he gave Joshs shoulders a squeeze and dropped a kiss on he forehead. “Ok honey sone you’re in the house what comes next” he looked at Josh expectantly “where do we go next and what do you usually do”

Josh replied, "glass of milk when i come in. Another glass with lunch. And I....i take a nap.. then i take a bth after all my work is done." Josh out his head down as he wrote these out, it was like he was 5 and Ben was his babysitter. "Did i miss anything?"

Josh gribbed the pen harder as Ben was going through his haird. He said in a firm voice, "after you give me a bath....you wash me off and dress me again. Then before i leave...you give me a hug and kiss again."

Josh mouthed yes as he wrote down the rules. Truth be told his writing was absolutely horrible, which made this worst. Not only was he treated like a child but he wrote like one too. "Ok there, i'm going to use the bathroom and come back out to work."

Ben gave Josh a sharp look “freeze sweetheart, of course you may use the bathroom but you haven’t asked to be excused which is an expectation  you are in the same room as me. Care to try again”

Ben smiled “of course buddy run along then I want you to finish the floor and windows in the bedroom so we can move the furniture in after nap time, in fact why do t you just use the bathroom up there ok sweetheart, off you go”

Josh went up stairs and started to pee. After he was done he splashed water on his face and looked himself in the mirror. He didn't like what he saw, but knew he had to keep this job. He began to work on the floors which took about an hour or so. Once he got to the windows he tried looking for something to step on but there was nothing. He didn't want to but he called out for Ben's help saying, "Ben, can you bring me back a ladder or step stool for the windows?"

Ben came up the stairs step stool in hand “sorry kiddo I forgot how tiny you are” he put the stool down and set it up now please because getting on and off, we don’t need your little ankle getting sprained. Speaking of which do you have medical insurance buddy”

"I'll be careful." Josh replied. He paused for a second, he had forgotten about insurance as he was more focused on getting a job. "Oh uh, actually i don't think I do. After I was let go of my last job it was terminated. Why do you ask?"

Ben looked at the boy with genuine concern in his eyes “because that’s not ok buddy, what if you had an accident or got sick, I promise I will find away to take care of this as soon as possible. Anyway for noe just please do your job carefully ok sweetheart, you are such a good little worker”

Josh was genuinely a little happy that Ben was concerned for his well being. "Oh, uh thank you sir. That means a lot hearing you say that. Well I haven't had an accident so far...knock on wood. But anything you can do for me is greatly appreciated. I am almost done here too, so I should be ok."

Ben smiled and looked around “looks good buddy boy, real good  so just finish up and wash your hands and come down for some lunch then I’ll put you down for a nice nap” he ruffled the boys hair and walked out of the room

Josh just stood there frozen as ben brushed his hair and said the nap word. He shook it off and went to wash his hands and sweaty face. It would be nice to have a break like that, but he wish Ben would just let him go early or something.  After he cleaned himself up he headed into the kitchen.