LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Ben smiles “no problem kiddo” he then reached in his pocket and pulled out some nail clippers “I promised to cut your nails yesterday honey” he took hold of Joshs foot and started on his toe nails 

Ben did not release Josh’s foot but he did waggle a finger “now now stop that sweetheart and let me finish, no reason to start being naughty now” he set back to work on the little foot in his hand

Ben smiled “theres a good boy” he quickly trimmed the nails on both of the boys small feet then did his hands “there’s a good boy, ok honey, let’s get you dressed” he allowed the still naked boy off his lap and held out a pair of clean Underoos “come in kiddo step in for me”

Josh was feeling his newly trimmed fingers and it felt a little odd. He then shifted his eyes towards Ben and said, "Yes let me get dressed so I can leave." Josh said as he stepped into the underwear.

Ben smiled of course kiddo, the fast we get you home the faster you can get to bed” Ben held open Joshs pants “I was thinking of moving up your bedtime buddy, I want to make sure you’re getting enough sleep at night

Ben pulled the boys pants up buckling them then held open his shirt “arms up sweetheart” he frowned “I’ll talk it over with your big brother... I mean brother buddy and let you know what I’ve decided tomorrow kiddo” he patted his knee and held up the boys socks

Josh was bit angry at that big brother comment. Ben was not the first to say that but it was a soft spot for Josh. He then plopped himself on Ben's knee when he said, "Yes lets have my younger brother talk to you about it." Josh replied. Even his brother said otherwise Josh wasn't going to do as he was told, he was the one in charge at their apartment.

Josh put on his shoes and stopped for a second as he looked at Ben. He went over to give him a hug and said , "Well I guess i'll see you tomorrow sir. And I guess thanks for the nails, now that I don't have to do them myself.

Ben patted the boys shoulders and refpturned his hug. With a tickle he added “by the looks of it sone little boy hadn’t done that in a long time and it can be pretty tricky kiddo so I dont mind helping you out. He didn’t release the boy and gave his cheek another tap “now how should we say goodnight kiddo”

Ben cupped the boys chin “sweetheart you know the routine by now, when I tap my cheek what does that mean I expect from my little worker bee” he looked at the boy. I don’t know why this is such a problem, we do the same thing every morning”

Ben met the little boys eyes “well little boy we have a new rule” Ben tapes his finger against his cheek “whenever I do this you know how you are expected to respond no matter when that may be. At the very least I will expect a kiss in greeting and good night, it’s a simple matter of respect and frankly I don’t think I ask too much do I sweetheart”

Josh stared at Ben with a blank stare as all he wanted to do was tell Ben off. In all his years of working he had never been asked to do something like this. Josh's left eye was twitching a bit, but he managed to stay calm and say, "Fine..Ben." He then leaned forward on Ben's cheek to give him a kiss.

Ben smiled and enfolded the boy into a big hug “there’s my good boy, thank you sweetheart” he released the boy and patted his bum “off you go honey, be careful getting home and I’ll see you tomorrow”

Josh didn't say anything as he left, just a simple wave. As he was walking home he was debating on whether or not to look for another job. Ben was nice and the pay was good but their interaction was a bit strange. He walked into the apartment and saw his brother, "hey, what have you and my boss been talking about now?"