LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I nod, and pick up a few armfulls of onesies, in different colors, and with different characters, and load theBaby?m into the cart.  "Now, let's look at some shorts.  Anything you like Baby?"

I nod and grab some superhero shorts, all in their respective colors.  The shorts only come halfway down his thighs, but that will make diaper checks easier.  With another push of the cart we're back into the store heading for the baby isle.

In the Baby isle, I look at all of the diapers, comparing brands, and sizes.  "Look at this Baby.  You're not even the biggest size they have for most of these."  I hold up one brand in particular  "You're the third largest for these."  The main difference in the diapers seems to be if the baby will be walking, crawling, or swaddled, and since Bobby is insisting on no shoes I'm probably just going to be carrying him everywhere.  I pull out three kinds of swaddler diapers, with more padding between the legs for better protection, and able to last longer, without having to worry about friction on the thighs.  "What do you think Baby?  Disney, Sesame Street, or blocks?"

I just grin.  "But Baby.  You are a Baby." I reply.  Then I realize what he's doing and chuckle.  "Sure thing Baby.  Thank you for not fighting me on this.  Then I put the dinsey diapers in the cart, grabbing five more packages, to make sure we'll have a good supply.

I look at the sleeper, onesies, shorts, and diapers.  "I think that does it for clothes... What else do we need...?"  I look down the baby isle  "hrmmm, I think bottles and pacifiers definately."  I put several of both in the cart, my eye lands on breast pumps, and I get a lingering look of longing in my eyes, before looking away.  "Some formula."  I say grabbing a large canister.  "You want baby food?  or are we gonna do a liquid diet?"  I wander down the isle a little, and spy a few more things.  "How about a teething ring?  any other toys?"

"Well, we're gonna have our special bonding time... and since Daddy can't give you milkies himself, we've gotta give you something for your tummy..."  I look him in the eyes.  "Just give this a try, and if you absolutely hate it, we can go back to big boy food, okay?"

I grin happily and walk to the toy area, starting him off at the baby toys, but letting him guide me further.  "Pick out three things, whatever you want... but if Daddy's happy with what you get.. he might just let you get some more..."

I smile back as Bobby grabs the play school farm, "Good boy, you can grab another."  The action figures keep me smiling but I don't grant another toy for them.  The legos make me frown.  "Those seem a bit big for you Baby.  I don't want you to choke on them.  How about Duplos instead?"

I can't help but chuckle at Bobby's happy dance, he's so adorable.  "You're welcome Baby.  I'm sure you will be."  I hug him close,  "Now,  grab em, and remember, one more toy too."

I pause for a moment, baby dolls have a very particular connotation in our society , i'm not very concerned though, I don't believe in pushing traditional roles onto children, but I can't be sure what Bobby is thinking, and what baby dolls symbolize for him.  His request may go deeper han just the toy, I'd have to keep an eye on it, but even if it was what I thought, I'd be fine with it.  I break into a wide smile.  "Of course you can Baby, in fact you can grab another toy too if you want."

I grin and nod again.  "Yes Baby, you can get those, but I think that's it for toys today, we can get more later, but I don't want to spoil you all at once.  Anything else you think we need Baby?"

I grin, and oblige, lifting Bobby up, to put the toys in the cart, then kiss his forehead, and keep him held in my arms, heading for checkout.  I pay for the clothes, diapers, and toys, and bring bobby and the purchases into the car, strapping them in tight, then get into the driver's seat.  "Ready to go Baby?"