LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

We arrive at the department store, and I get out , walking around to the back door, to unbuckle Bobby, and lift him into my arms.  I look him in the eyes.  "I want to do whatever is going to make you happiest Baby boy.  I'm just letting you know what choices you have, and what it will mean if you you chose each one."

I grin as I see Bobby suck on his fingers.  "Okay then Baby.  I think you're little little.  and I think you'll be happy as my little Baby boy."  I pause for a moment, simply holding him close and smiling at him  "Now, let's go get Daddy's Baby Boy some clothes.  And yes, that means diapers too."  I start walking into the department store.

I frown as bobby sighs.  "You okay?  We don't have to do this.  If you wanna pick a different age you can.  You can change your mind until we buy you clothes, but after that we need to use the clothes we bought.  What's going on in that little head of yours Baby Boy?  Huh?"

Bobby struggles for words “I trust you more then anything and I’m so glad you love me so I would be anything you want me to be. I know I’m too little to take care of myself it just makes me sad. Am I a baby now?”

"Ah"  I say, then pull bobby close to my chest, and kiss his forehead.  "Thank you for explaining how you feel Baby, that really helped.  I'm glad you trust me, and I'm glad that you love me too.  I'm glad that you're able to accept that you need this too, and not get mad at me.  I know it can be hard.  I don't want to force you, but I do think being a baby would be best for you, at least for now.  Whenever you want, we can talk about you growing up, but let's try it for at least a month.  Okay?"

Bobby nodded  and hugs David tightly “so since your my daddy I guess it makes sense that you changed my name but is that like what you want everyone to call me...” on one hand He was embarrassed but he also secretly liked that he was finally being treated and seen the way he looked and felt

Bobby looked horrified and wrinkled his nose, maybe I’ll just stick with Bobby... I’m not a Roy Daddy it might be hard to adjust to a new first name but could I maybe change my other names . He blushed as he made his request “could I take your last name and change my middle name to David”

I shrug.  "Sure, that works for me.  So you'll be Bobby David Burk?  if that's what you like."  I walk over to the carts, and pull one out, I glance at the seat, and then at bobby, then walk into the store, still holding Bobby in my arm.

I shake my head.  "You're a Baby remember?  and besides I want to carry you, you look like holding you would be a good idea."  I walk into the infant clothing section.

I nod.  "Okay, no shoes.  But that means you're not going to be allowed to walk anywhere, I'll have to carry you, or you'll have to ride in something okay?"

I nod.  "Sure thing Baby, we'll pick you up some flippy-floppies.  Now, what do you think about."  I grab something off a pile, and hold up a green Goofy onesie, with his smiling face from the classic cartoons in the middle.  "This."  I say with a small flourish.

I nod, "Something good for winter then." and put it in the car.  I grab a similarly styled onesie, this time blue with Mickey Mouse.  "This looks a bit thinner, what do you think?"