LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I chuckle.  "Right, right, guess I'm still half asleep, I can leave a light on, no problem.  Give me one sec."  I walk out and into my own room, returning shortly with a night shirt with kermit the frog on it, and toss it at bobby.  "Here ya go Buddy.  Just yell if you need anything, I'm right down the hall.  I close the door, leaving it just a crack open as I leave, and leave the hall light on, going into my own room, and closing the door fully, retiring for the night.

Bobby almost feels disappointed and a little scared  being all alone in a new place. He sighed but got up and changed into the large tee shift. It fell down to his knees like a dress. He shrugged as the collar dipped over his shoulder and climbed back onto the bed. And tossed and turned into a restless sleep. He was fine until about 3:30 AM when he rolled off the bed with a crash which startled him into tears again 

The crash dosen't immedieately wake me up, but it brings me much closer to waking, the tears on the other hand get me to wake up, and then to rise, groggy, and looking through barely open, bleary eyes, I stumble out of my room, and to Bobby's room.  When I walk inside I flick on the light, and see him on the floor, and crying,  I trudge my way over to him, and scoop him up into my arms, sushing him and rubbing his back.  "Shhhh, what's wrong buddy?  What happened?"

I nod, hugging him tight.  "You're alright, I've got you, everything is fine."  The gears turn slowly in my head, but eventually it occurs to me to ask, "How do you normally sleep Buddy?"

I nod.  "So you tend to fall out of bed a lot?  If so we may want to see about getting a bed with some rails, that way you won't even get scared."  That doesn't really solve the problem for tonight, do you want to try sleeping in the bed again?  Do you want me to grab a sleeping bag and you can sleep on the ground?"

Bobby shakes his head no no nothing it’s silly and it’s silly to be scared I’m a big boy and I need to act like one so it’s ok. I think a couple of pillows will be ok and if I make any more noises just ignore them please. I promise I’m ok”

I sigh, wanting to go back to sleep, and not in the mood to argue, "Look, part of growing up or 'being a big boy' as you put it, is accepting fears and failures, and doing your best to deal with them.  That means accepting help when it's offered and accepting that sometimes you need it.  Ignoring any noises I hear is off the table.  I want you to be comfortable, and to feel safe.  What can I do to make you feel safe, and be more comfortable?"

I nod, and start carrying Bobby back to my room.  "That's more than fine.  See, was it so hard to ask?  I do have to warn you about something, I tend to grab things and hold them close to me while I sleep, usually it's a pillow or a stuffed animal if I have one on hand, but if you sleep with me it's probably going to be you.  Are you okay with that?"

I nod, carrying Bobby into my room, turning the lights off in his room and the hallway, leaving the house dark.  I pull the sheets back and then settle him on the bed.  I climb in next to him, and pull the sheets back over us both, reaching out and grabbing him, and pulling him close to my chest, before trying to fall asleep myself.

Bobby was I. Heaven, being held close by a grown up when he felt so sad and scared was everything he needed. As he fell asleep his cheek nuzzled Dave’s chest and before dropping off his open lips found the part of his shirt that covered Davis nipples.

I sleep comfortably through the night.  When I wake up, I feel a strange sensation on my nipple, through my shirt,  when I look down I see Bobby sucking on my chest.  I give him a strange look, but decide to wait for him to wake up on his own, and ask him about it then... it feels... strangely nice...

I simply smile down at Bobby.  "No worries Buddy, you did it unconsciously, nothing to be embarrassed about, though um... I can't really think of a delicate way to ask this... are you gay?"

Bobby blush’s pink shocked at his friends question “No no... I mean I’m not really anything... I’ve never been... I didn’t really I never went through puberty so I don’t really know and my parents were so protective that I’ve never had grownup time...”

I nod... feeling more awkward than before.  "So you're asexual then... um.. so... were you trying to... feed?  ...from me?"  Him explaining that he never went through puberty explains a lot now that I think about it.

It seems that it's my turn to blush... "...Um... yeah... I kinda liked it too... um... if you ever want to do it again..."  I let the thought trail off without a conclusion.

Bobby looked surprised and nuzzled into David’s side “you don’t mind? It’s not weird or anything, it’s just nice to feel taken care of by someone so big and strong who says they love me. I guess in my mind I’m still kind of a kid or something...but I want to be a grownup I promise”