LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I nod.  "Yes.  Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant, to be honest I'm not really sure if they would or not, you're still within the age range where you could be going to high school."  I get up and fetch another glass and diet coke for Bobby, then return to him.  "Here ya go.  Be careful with this one."

"Well, you do look younger than me, for a start, and there's not really a maximum age for high school in our school district, even if you're in a GED program you go to the same school, just at a different time.  Besides kids get held back for all sorts of reasons, some of them multiple multiple times."

Bobby bit his lip “I mean if it’s the only way I guess... but what about my birth certificate and stuff it all says I’m 26 like you. I don’t look that young... I mean even if I do it seems silly to enroll just for drivers ed. Would I have to do homework and stuff. What grade would I be in”

I shrug.  "Like I said there's other places we can check out, but they'll cost money I'm sure, and it may be tricky to get to them.  The administrative stuff doesn't matter, you can let me worry about that.  Did you graduate high school?  or get your GED?  Or have you not done either yet?  if you haven't you could pick up whatever classes you need to do that and you'd be in whatever grade that means, if you have you could pick up a bunch of electives, and you'd be a senior, or a graduate student if you prefer.  You don't have to take any other classes, but then you'd be stuck hanging around the school, all day, which probably would get pretty boring."

"Well depending on how things go, we should be able to get you in Monday... maybe Wednesday at the latest."  I finish off my plate as well.  "Glad you liked it Buddy."  I say with a smile.  "Would you bring your plate and glass to the kitchen with me, so we can load the dishwasher together?"  I ask as I scoot out from the table and pick up my own plate and glass.

I nod, pulling open the dishwasher and loading my plate and glass inside.  "It's a good thing that tomorrow is a weekend and we have time to go shopping.  For tonight you can just use one of night shirts, it'll be big on you, but that should be fine."

Bobby loads the dish washer and nodds greatfully “that will be ok, thanks. He looked embarrassed “but ummm I don’t have any money or anything for new clothes ... mYbe the airport will just find my stuff”

I nod.  "Maybe, but it'll take at least a week, and you'll need clothes before then.  I've got enough money to get you some clothes., so I don't mind buying you some.  You'll be able to pay me back when you get a job, alright?"

I shrug, "The only thing we have to do tomorrow is go shopping, so however late we want really."  I lead him into the living room, and onto the couch, turning on the TV and booting up Netflix again.

Bobby practicly bounced on the sofa and waited. as the show starts Bobby jumps and jumps again . He inch’s closer to David. By 10 minutes in he curled against his friend p. Without meaning to he crawls into David’s lap

I look over at Bobby as he curls up against me, and then again as he climbs up onto my lap, but I say nothing, letting him onto my lap, but not holding him... at least not at first.

Bobby snuggled into his firm yet soft friend and let out a yawn. There were  more scares and jumps but with David holding him tight Bobby managed the stress. Half way threw episode three the boy fell asleep. 

I grin, and yawn when I notice Bobby is asleep, feeling tired myself.  I shut off the TV, and decide to just rest my eyes a little bit, and not wake Bobby quite yet.  Before I know it though, I fall asleep as well.

Bobby wakes up a few hours later. At first he he’s confused all he knows is that he feels safe and protected. Then he wakes up enough to realize where he is so he reluctantly pokes David “Dave wake up, I think it might be bedtime now”

I wake with a start, blinking and looking around.  Before I really know what's going on, I pull Bobby close to me.  I look around and comment.  "You know... I think You're right Buddy boy."  I stand up wit Bobby still in my arms, and carry him to my guest room.  it's pretty spartan, with blue walls a bed, and a nightstand.  "Here you go.  You need anything bud?"