LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

A big smile spreads across my face.  "Special nakey time?  I think we can maybe manage that."  I start gently stroking Bobbi's back.  "What do you want to do during our special nakey time Sweetie?  Hrmmm?  Be a good girl and tell Daddy what you want."

I only smile more as I get Bobbi to admit what she wants, even though it seems to embarrass her more.  "Okay sweetheart, we can make that happen."  I stand up, and stand Bobbi on the couch, then strip her down to her diaper.  Once I have her nearly naked, I start to strip off my own clothes, telling her.  "Stay right there Sweetheart while Daddy gets ready."  I strip fully naked, and simply stand there, my long hard cock standing proudly before my baby girl.  "Alright Baby, do you want to get Daddy's cock wet before he puts it in your special hole, or do you want to try it dry?"

I smile at Bobbi.  "What a good girl."  I praise as she slides down onto her knees, and takes my cock in her mouth.  As soon as I feel her sucking on my cock, her warm little mouth on my cock, I lean back, and moan with pleasure.  "Ahhhhhh.  That feels so good Baby.  Keep going Sweetheart.  Get Daddy all wet for your bottom hole."

• 2 weeks later...

I smile, and let out a soft coo "Awwww so precious.  Alright, do you think your bottom hole is ready for Daddy's big cock Princess?"  I say, patting Bobbi's head, then picking her up, and pulling her close to me, plating a soft kiss on her forehead.