LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I gently stroke Bobbi's back, trying to calm and soothe her.  "Are you hungry Baby?  Or are you ready to go?  I've got an appointment set up so that you can finally talk to a counselor, or I can cancel that, and we can just go home."

I nod, and lift Bobbi up, getting her changed into a fresh diaper, a pink onesie, with ruffles on the butt, and a short skirt.  "We don't have to if you don't want to.  Being born is big work, so I can understand if you just wanna go home.  We do have to go eventually though."

I grin and nod.  "Okay Baby, we'll go talk to Doctor Jess then, and we can cuddle as much as you want when we get home."  I get dressed,  and then scoop Bobbi up into my arms.  "Alright, let's go."  I carry her out to the car, and load her into her car seat.  I climb in the driver's side, and set off for the counselor office.  Since we're still in town it doesn't take long to get there.

I smile indulgently.  "Of course Sweetheart.  What did you have in mind?"  I ask as I unbuckle her from her carseat, and lift her into my arms.  I carry her into the office, and tell the receptionist.  "We have an appointment for Bobbi." 

The receptionist smiles and nods.  "She'll call you in in just a moment. You can wait in there."  She points into a comfortable looking waiting room.  i carry Bobbi in and settle down in a large armchair.

• 2 weeks later...

I smile indulgently.  "You want a dolly Sweetheart?  I think you've very definitely been a good enough girl for Daddy to get you a dolly.  After this we'll go to the toy store, and you can get whatever dolly you want."

I sit with Bobbi contentedly resting on my lap, and relax.  After a couple minutes a short woman in a red sweater and a black skirt with blonde hair and green eyes pokes her head in.  "Bobbi?"

She smiles when she sees my little girl.  "Hi there!  I'm Dr. Jess, or just Jess if you prefer.  Welcome to my practice!  Do you want to come with me back to my office?"  She waits for a response then asks  "Do you want him to say with you, or do you want it to be just you and me?"

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Jess smiles and nods,  "Both of you follow me then."  She says with a smile, and leads us back into her office.

In the cozy room, Dr Jess sits in an armchair, and I sit down on a sofa and put Bobbi down beside me, letting her stay close and snuggled into me, but letting her move away if she wants.

"Alright, why don't you tell me why you're here, or why you think you're here, and while you're at it, what do you want me to call you?  It can be whatever you want."  coaxes Dr. Jess

• 1 month later...

I gently rub Bobbi's back trying to be comforting and supportive.  Dr. Jess smiles, "Thank you for being so brave, what do you want me to call you while you're here, it can be whatever you want.  whatever feels right to you."  She waits for Bobbi's response before continuing

"So your Daddy tells me that you're figuring out if you want to be a girl, or if you would rather just be a sissy.  Does that sound correct?  He's also told me about your parents.  If you want to talk about them we can do that too.  I'm not here to tell you that you're right or wrong, or that you should or shouldn't be doing what you want to do, I'm just here to try to help you to figure out what exactly it is that you want.  Does that make sense?"

Bobbi just shrugged “you can call me Bobbi but umm do I have to choose, I mean can’t I just be both or neither depending on my mood, I mostly feel like Baby who like to be pretty and I want to be daddy’s princess but I’m not a sissy I think, I’m just me”

Dr. Jess smiles and nods again.  "That's right Bobbi, You don't have to choose, you can be non-binary, or genderfluid, or both, or neither, and you don't have to put a name or a label on it if you don't want to.  The most important part is exactly what you said, for you to just be you."  She smiles and then turns to me.  "It sounds like your little princess knew exactly what she wanted all along."

I nod sheepishly.  "um... yeah... I guess so."  I look down at Bobbi  "I'm sorry baby, I thought this would be helpful for you, but it sounds like I just needed to listen to you better."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I smile back, and hug Bobbi, then lift her up, settling her on my hip and kissing her forehead.  "If you say it it must be true Baby.  I say happily."  I turn to Dr. Jess, and smile.  "Thank you for seeing us, I'll just be taking my little baby princess home now."

"Happy to help, I've found I'm here for the Daddies as much as the Littles a large amount of the time.  Feel free to call if you want to schedule an appointment in the future, or if you just have a question.  I may even be able to save you a trip."  Dr. Jess says with a smile.

I carry Bobbi out to the car, and buckle her into her car seat.  "Let's get you home, and then I believe I promised someone lots of cuddles.  Isn't that right?"  I saw with a smile, giving her a little kiss, before closing the door, and getting in the driver's seat.

• 2 weeks later...

I smile at Bobbi, and nod.  "Of course Sweetheart.  What kind of special time do you want Honey, let Daddy know."  I say as I pull into the house, and turn off the car,  walking around to get Bobbi out.  I carry her into the Living room, and sit down on the couch, putting my legs up, and settling Bobbi on my lap.