LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I look down, having forgotten that they left my pants on for some reason.  "Oh,  i forgot those were there Baby, let me help."  I reach down, and unbutton and unzip my pants, letting my cock out to grow to its full length for Bobbi.  "There you go Princess.  Show me how much you want it!"

• 2 weeks later...

I lean back and moan as Bobbi begins to lick my cock so vigorously,  I keep my hands on her sides simply to hold on me, and make sure she doesn't fall off as i feel my dick throb with pleasure from her attentions.

I push my pinky all the way into Bobbi, and coo "That's a good girl, You're mmmmmmmm- making Daddy so happy Little One.  Do you like Daddy playing with your hiney hole?"  I pull my pinky back out rubbing it along Bobbi's sensitive ring.

"Ohhhh!  That's a good girl" I praise Bobbi as she sucks me off, pressing my finger inside her to massage her prostate, and trying to bring her to orgasm when I do.  I keep massaging and rubbing as I feel my testicles pull up, and I cum in her mouth, moaning in ecstacy.

I watch Bobbi swallow my cum, and can't help but feel a smile of satisfaction.  "Such a good little baby girl for Daddy.  Are you ready to make stickies Baby?"  I coo at her.  I press my middle finger into her rear so she now has two fingers pushing in and out of her, masasaging her prostate.

I continue rubbing inside Bobbi's rectum pushing her closer and closer to a gush of semen, milking her prostate.  "Just let go Princess, cum for Daddy  get rid of those nasty stickies keeping you soooooo excited"

I catch Bobbi in my other hand, keeping her on top of me, and slow down with the hand inside of her, but keep rubbing her prostate, trying to get out as much cum as I can.  "There we go.  Daddy's got you, let it all out Baby Girl, let it all out."  I wait for her to slowly calm down,   I slow down, stopping once she stops cumming, and wait for her to recover.  Once she does I ask  "you think you got all the cummies out?  or do you think you need to make some more?"

I smile down at Bobbi as she falls asleep, and just lay my head back, leaning back, and closing my eyes for a while.  After a while Dr. Roberts comes into the room.  

"Mr. Lincoln?"  she asks, a little uncertainly.

I look up and blush a little, as I pull a sheet over Bobbi, and myself to cover us.  "Hello Dr. Roberts, sorry about that."

"Not at all.  Skin to Skin contact is very good for new babies, and their birth parents.  Bobbbi's new gums are here, and I'm here to put them in.  I can do it while she's still asleep if you like."

I nod, and look down at the sleeping Bobbi with a smile.  "Sure, she's so cute when she's sleeping, I don't see any reason to wake her up."

Dr. Roberts nods, and smiles "Yes, she is.  I'll need to use this then."  She pulls out a dental gag.  "Could you open her mouth for me?"  I comply, and gently pry her jaws open,  The Doctor puts in the gag, and pushes her jaws even more open.  she pulls out the top set of gums, and puts some clear gel in the channel that will cover Bobbi's teeth, she then takes a blue light, and runs it over the gel, and sticks it into Bobbi's mouth, pressing it firmly onto her upper teeth, then taking the blue light and running it over the front and back of her new gums.  She then repeats the process with the other set of gums, this time pressing them down over Bobbi's lower teeth.  "There we go!  No more biting when she's feeding on Daddy's boobies!"  The Doctor says cheerfully.

I look in Bobbi's mouth as Dr. Roberts takes out the dental gag, and I can't see Bobbi's teeth at all, just two sets of raised gums along her jaws.