LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

Another week passes, and my milk starts to come in.  first it's just small drops in the pumps, then tiny little streams, then I start filling up the connection bottles.  "You're gonna have Daddy milk stored up for you when you come out Bobbi"  I tell her as i rub my belly.

Finally the day for Bobbi to be born comes, a full two weeks since she went in the artificial womb.  I return to the hospital, and am admitted to a "delivery room"  Where they have Bobbi still int the artificial womb, and a birthing table for me.  To simulate labor, they have the mesh on my stomach make my muscles contract, and simulate cramps, while the womb, toughens and contracts around Bobbi, rotating her to put her head at the "cervix".  After an hour or two of these "contractions"  The nurses have me lay on a table, and strap my legs to stirrups in the stereotypical birthing position.

They pierce the amniotic sac, and a gush of fluid comes rushing out of the womb, as it deflates, and suddenly I'm overcome with a wave of cramps.  The doctor and the nurses tell me to push, and I do.  Pushing on the probe, to push out my "Baby" into the world.  At the same time, the walls of the artificial womb push on Bobbi, and begin to force her out of itself.  The process takes an hour and a half, but I manage to force the probe out of me, and the nurses catch Bobbi as she slides out of the womb.  They quickly disconnect her from all the tubes coming from her nose, butt and groin, and remove the invasive tubes, then dry her off, and bring her to me.  They place her belly to belly on me, putting her head right next to my breast, and giving us skin to skin contact, as i gasp and rest from my "labor"

I smile at Bobbi, feeling exhausted.  I reach up, and lift her to my head, giving her a kiss, before moving her to my small breast.  "Hey there little one.  Are you hungry?  Daddy's got a surprise for you Bobbi."  I tel her, as I gently play my nipple against her lip.  The doctors told me they cut the feeding tube a few hours before the birth, so Bobbi should be hungry.  in addition the formula they had been feeding her would make her dependent on both a liquid diet, and my milk for a little while.

• 2 weeks later...

I hug Bobbi to me tightly, , patting her head.  "Daddy missed you too Baby Girl,  come here, Daddy's got some milk for you in his boobies."  I guide Bobbi's head to my breast, and rub my nipple against her lips, trying to get her to latch and suckle.

I let out a small moan, feeling my milk flow into Bobbi's mouth, and down her throat.  I gently pet her, soothingly.  "Good girl Bobbi.  That's right, such a hungry Baby."  I lean back, closing my eyes, as I feel her continue to suckle

I smile happily as Bobbi drinks.  "Good Girl!"  Daddy's got plenty of milk for you Baby.  Drink as much as you want.  Daddy's got lots and lots of milk for his little newborn Baby Girl."  I gasp a little, seeing teeth marks on my breast, and feeling the blood rush back into the area.  I frown a little, then grab a towel nearby, and wipe up some of the spittle.

I can't help but giggle at Bobbi's declaration.  "Dada's silly?" I ask as I kiss Bobbi back  "What makes you say that Princess?"  I as questioningly.  "Are you sure you don't need more milk Baby?  Daddy's got two boobies you know."

I grin, and stroke Bobbi's back as she latches on.  Suddenly I feel her teeth sink into my breast as she begins to suckle.  I wince, but continue stroking her back, and letting her suckle from my breast.  

Dr. Roberts notices this, and once Bobbi has fallen asleep walks over to me.  "Not so nice feeding a little one with teeth huh?"  I frown, not wanting to admit it, but eventually shake my head.  "no, it's not"

She smiles, and starts explaining that they have several ways of helping with that.

I lie there with Bobbi on my chest, waiting for her to wake up again,

when she does, I smile at her.  "hey there baby girl.  Did you like drinking from Daddy's boobies?  ... Daddy likes it too... but, baby... your teeth are hurting Daddy when you drink.  The hospital has some ways they can help, but I wanted to talk about it with you first.  They can take your teeth out so you're just like a newborn baby girl, then they can either leave them out, or they can implant them back in, or they can give you dentures when you wanna grow up."

I pause to let her think about it.  "Or... they can put fake gums over your teeth, to make them soft for you to nurse on Daddy, then they'll slowly wear down, and it will be like growing your grown up teeth all over again.  ...How does that sound?"

I nod.  "Yes Princess, we can put gums over your teeth, it'll take a lot longer for you to go back to solid foods though after you're done nursing, you'll need to eat a lot of mashed up foods and baby foods for a long time to wear out your new gums, so you can go back to solids."

After a while the doctor comes back, and asks, "Have we made a decision?"  I look at Bobbi, to let her answer.

I hesitate for a second.  It really would be easier on everyone if we just removed Bobbi's teeth, and implanted them back in afterwords, but Bobbi has said she doesn't want to do that.  I look at Doctor Richards, and nod.  "We're gonna put gums over her teeth.

She nods, and says "Stay right there you two, I'll be right back."  After a minute or two, she comes back with a mouth shaped plastic tray filled with some sort of putty.  "Alright Little One, I need you to bite down on this for me really good, and don't swallow.  You're gonna have to hold it in your mouth for a little bit, okay?  Just be patient."

I smile at Bobbi, and coo at her, trying to keep her distracted.  "Good girl!"  I beam  "Such a good little princess for Daddy and the Doctor!"  I smile at her ant keep her atention for a few minutes, untill the doctor anounces that it's been long enough, and takes the impression of Bobbi's teeth out of her mouth.

"Alright, I'll take this down to the lab, and we'll have your new mouth ready in an hour or so!"  She says with a smile and a wink, then walks out.

I look at Bobbi.  "What do you way Sweetheart, do you want to just lay here with Daddy, or do you wanna go out to the waiting room?"

I smile widely  "You have been a very very good girl Princess.  you can have a little grown up playtime with Daddy, but I think you should play with Daddy's Daddy parts too, don't you?  Go on.  Show Daddy how excited you are to have your princess parts played with."  I let Bobbi loose to play with me how she chooses.