LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I smile again, and pull out the sundress, then set Bobbi down to pull it over her head.  "Arms up!"  I coo at her, then pull it down over her, threading her head through the neck hole, and her arms through the sleeves.  "Oh my goodness, aren't you just the prettiest little baby girl in the whole world!"  I exclaim as I scoop her up, and start walking to the garage.  "You ready to go talk to a lawyer person, and become my baby girl officially?  Forever and ever and ever?"  I give her small eskimo kisses, then get her in the back seat, and strapped securely in her carseat, before climbing in the front and starting the car.

When Bobbi mentions until she's ready to be big again, I frown a little where she can't see it, but keep driving.  

After a short while we arrive at an office building.  I park the car, and get Bobbi out of her carseat, carrying her in, and riding an elevator up to the office of the lawyer we're going to see.  "Hello, David and Bobbi, here to see Mr Tarnigree." 

The Receptionist nods.  "You're right on time.  Just go on in."

I thank her, and head inside the office, "Ah!  you're here.  Good to see you David!"  Says the man behind the desk.

"Good to see you too Jim"  I say with a smile.  "Forgive me if I don't shake your hand.  Mine are a little full.  We've got a lot to do today, so do you mind if we make this quick?"

Jim smiles.  "So you do.  Hello there little one!  Aren't you precious!  I'll get this done as fast as we can, but there's a lot to do, and we have to make sure everything is done properly.  Let's see, we have her signing over power of attorney, as well as power over all medical decisions.  She's going to be re-established as a minor due to developmental issues, and we have a name change.  Did you two want to do a gender change as well?"

"Not today I don't think.  In fact I don't think we're 100% sure on the name change either.  What do you think Baby?"

I nod.  "So you want my last name, and to keep the 'y' at the end of your first name then?  You being a minor is just a legal classification so that I'm in charge of you as if you really were my child.  We can't do it if you're still considered an adult legally, and if you're gonna be a minor even though you're over 18 we have to have a reason for it.  Us saying that you have developmental issues, is just us saying that you're not an adult, because you never became an adult."

I nod.  "Let's keep the 'y' for now, and if and when you decide you wanna be a girl forever and ever, then we can change it."

Jim clears his throat.  "Actually, it's not David's choice yet Bobby.  And I actually want to talk to you about that alone.  Is that okay?"

I nod, and put Bobbi down in the plush armchair, then step out of the room.  

Jim looks at Bobbi.  "Now, I want to make sure you undrestand everything that you're going to be signing today.  So I want to hear you describe what it is you're agreeing to.  It's fine if you can't, and I'll explain it if you don't.  I also need to make sure that you're not being forced into this, that this is all consensual.  Do you think you can do that?"

Bobbi looked done abher wiggling toes and shrugged “my patented died and left me alone, when they were alive they pretty much did everything for me because I’m small and because I’m just bad at making decisions and taking care of stuff, it hard for me and I’m scared all of the time, but the one thing that makes me happy and safe is the idea of making David my Daddy, I know he loves me so no loopholes”

• 2 weeks later...

Jim smiles, "Thank you Honey.  That's all I needed to hear.  Now, remember, you don't have to sign anything you don't want to, and if you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to explain, anything you want to know."  He stands up and walks to the door, opening it, and invites me in again.

"Everything okay?"  I ask with a smile, as I sit back down next to Bobbi.

"Everything's just fine, David.  You've got a very special little girl there."  Jim said with a large smile as he pulls out a few stacks of papers.  I know it's a lot, but in order to keep everything legal, I'll need both of you to sign all of these,  I'll guide you through them.  It will just be what we've talked about so far."

I pick up a pen that Jim handed me, and start in on the pile of papers, signing where he directs me to.

I walked back in, and Returned Bobbi's kiss with a sweet smile, then signed as Jim directed us through everything.  It took quite a while to go through it all, but eventually it was over, and I Jim and I stood up, I smiled and stretched, as Jim offered out his hand.  I took it and shook.  "Congratulations David.  You now have full legal responsibility over your little girl.  She's legally your daughter, and you're responsible for everything she does, and everything that happens to her.  You've got a very special one there, so take care of her."

He leans down and ruffles Bobbi's hair.  "You're a minor again sweetheart, and you have all the responsibilities of a baby.  Be good for your Daddy now, Okay?"

I grin, and pick up Bobbi, kissing her forehead, and then smoothing out her hair.  "You ready to go Sweetheart?"  I ask, already making my way to the door.  "Thanks for everything Jim."  I call back towards him as I walk out with my new Babygirl.

I carry her out to the car, and strap her securely into her car seat.  "Next is the doctor sweetie."

Bobby watch’s the interaction smiling and giggled “I’m a real little girl now daddy” he smiled at Jim “thank you Mr Jim Bobbi kissed his cheek. He sighed as Daddy strapped him in “if we have to daddy”

I grin, and nod.  "Yes Baby, I say we're going, so we have to.  Besides, I'm responsible for you medically now.  It would be very irresponsable if I just assumed that you were okay, and didn't check."  I drive to the Little Doctor's office and get Bobbi out, carrying her inside.  Just past the door is a reception desk with someone in green scrubs sitting behind a computer. 

"Hello!  How can I help you?  He asks with a smile.

"We're here to see Dr. Roberts"  I say, returning the man's smile.

"Got it, and the patient's name?"

"Bobbi, Lincoln."

"And your name?"

"David Lincoln."

"So you're her Daddy then I take it?" he asks with a smile.  I simply nod and smile back.  He types both names into the computer.  "Ah, yes, so a first time patient then."  He pulls out a clipboard with a pen attached.  "I'll just need you to fill these out, then you can bring them back, and we'll get you in to see Dr. Roberts.  The well waiting room is just through there."  He points to a blue door, marked "WELL"

I walk through the door, and find a small, comfortable waiting room filled with toys and couches, with an adult-sized crib in one of the corners, and a few other families already inside.  There seems to be a Daddy and Little Boy where the Boy is bigger than the Daddy, wearing a t-shirt, and shortalls.  A large Daddy, and Little Girl, dressed in an adorable lacy dress, with pigtails, and two more Mommies, their Little Boy, and Little Girl, playing with trucks, and a beaded set of rails.  

I whisper to Bobbi  "Do you wanna go play, or sit with me while I fill these out?"

Bobbi looks around “ummm I fink I’m gonna stay here wif you Daddy, ummm daddy how old am I now, I mean I k ow I’m real little and stuff but how old should I say when people ask me Daddy” Bobby looked a bit nervous as he looked around

I look up from the paper, and frown.  That was the exact question I had been looking at, and I wasn't sure how to answer it either.  "Hrmmmm, good question sweetheart..."  I sit down on the couch, and try to think some more "... how about... since you just became my child legally, we say you're a newborn?"

Suddenly, there's an outburst form the other side of the room.  "NO!  I DON'T WANNA GO TO SEE THE DOCTOR!  I DON'T WANT A SHOT!"

The short blonde Little, with her much bigger Daddy, seems to be starting to throw a tantrum.  He calmly but firmly talks to her.  "Calm down Sweetie, You're not gonna get a shot today."

"GOOD!"  The girl continues shouting  "I HATE SHOTS, I'M NEVER GOING TO GET ANOTHER ONE."

The man keeps a firm hold on the girl.  "Kimmy, behave.  You're disturbing everyone else.  You're acting like you want a spanking when we get home."

Kimmy shouts once again "NO!  NO SPANKINGS!"

The man is obviously frustrated now.  "Kimmy, if you don't shape up, I'm going to tell the doctor to give you a shot, and you're still going to get a spanking when we get home."

As if by magic, the door opens, and a nurse appears, asking for "Kimmy?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"  The blonde haired girl shouts, as her Daddy picks her up, and she struggles in his arms.  He's much too strong for that to do any good though, and he carries her through the door, and her shouts are muffled as it closes.

I hold Bobbi close to me, letting her bury her face in my chest.  I rub her back and try to soothe her.  "Shhhh, Shhhhhhhhh.  It's alright, you're alright Baby.  That girl was just being a brat.  She'll be okay.  She'll be okay.  You're safe with me Baby."  I share a knowing look with the other Caregivers, two of which are now consoling their own Littles, the last one seemingly unbothered by the outburst.

"We have to stay and see the Doctor Sweetheart," I tell Bobby  "But as soon as that's over we can go home.  I'd like to get you some lunch out, and take you to see your new therapist today if that's okay with you?  I think we should try out you being a really little baby, and if you don't like it we can do something different, okay?"

Once Bobbi is calm, I continue filling out the paperwork, keeping her tucked securely in my arm, against my chest.

I keep holding Bobbi, occasionally kissing her forehead, as I finish the paperwork.  Once it's done I take it to the front desk, and hand it in, then go back to wait.  Another one of the other coupples is called in, and another Caregiver, Little, couple comes in.  A Daddy, and Little Boy, this one looking a bit older than the rest had been so far.

A few minutes pass, and a nurse wearing scrubs with Disney Baby characters on it opens the door. "Bobby?"  I pick up Bobbi and carry her with me, following the nurse.  She leads us down to what looks like a giant kitchen scale.  "May I hold him?  I just need to weigh and measure him."  I nod, and hand Bobbi over,  "Aren't they just the cutest when you can dress them up however you want and they don't complain"  She says, noting Bobbi's dress.  I smile knowingly, and nod.  The nurse places her on the giant kitchen scale, marking down her weight, then looks at some marking to read her height.  She then scoops Bobbi back up, and hands her to me, and leads us to an examination room painted to look like a jungle, with monkeys, lions, and giraffes on the wall.  "I'm going to take his blood pressure, then his temperature, okay?  I just need you to hold him for me."

The whole time, the nurse acts like Bobbi can't understand her at all.  I nod and hold Bobbi in my lap, as the nurse takes her arm and wraps a cuff around it.  "He may get a little fussy as it squeezes, but I'm not gonna blow it up enough to hurt him, okay?"  I nod again, and the nurse starts pumping up the bulb, and inflating the cuff.  She pumps for a while, then takes a stethoscope, and puts the listener on Bobbi's chest, then lets it slowly deflate.  Once she's done she takes the stethoscope out of her ears, and unstraps the pressure cuff.  "I need to take his temperature now, do you want to hold him in your lap, or put him on the table?" 

"I'll hold him."  I say.

She nods, "Alright, take all of his clothes off, and lay him across your lap on his tummy please.  If he gets too squirmy, or you change your mind, there's a belt with a buckle across the middle of the table, and some cuffs for his wrists and ankles at each corner if he gets really squirmy."  I do as she tells me, and get Bobbi stripped naked, and lying across my lap, on her tummy.  The nurse comes back with a thermometer coated in Vaseline, and gently pokes it into Bobbi's bottom.  "Make sure that stays in, you can take it out when the doctor comes in and tells you to.  He'll read it.  He should be along in just a few minutes."

The nurse takes off some gloves, she put on, and leaves the room, leaving me with Bobbi across my lap, holding a thermometer in her bottom.

Bobbi wants to yell at the nurse because he’s a big boy who can talk and walk and everything but he looks at daddy who seems to love this, he smiles. He loves his daddy more then anything. He shivers when he’s stripped and flicks as the thermometer is inserted whining as he does “daddy”. When the nurse leaves he looks at daddy with tears I. His eyes “daddy why did she use this kind it’s not comfortable and I’m not a real baby take it out Dada”

I rub Bobbi's back soothingly as she flinches, "Shhhhh, you're okay."  Once she complains more with tears in her eyes, I look down at her with concern.  "Oh, no.  I'm really sorry Sweetie, but we need to leave it in.  She used it because you are just a little baby, and we can't trust you to keep it in your mouth.  We have to keep it in until the doctor tells us we can take it out.  I'm sorry.  And baby."  I cup her chin, and make her look into my eyes.  "You are a baby.  Legally, you are a real one.  If you wanna be a little older we can talk about it, but for right now, no mater what age you are, you have to keep this thermometer in your bottom."

I grip the end of the thermometer and push it in a little more.  "Let's see if Daddy can make it feel better though."  Using the end of the thermometer, I start searching for Bobbi's prostrate, and rubbing the inside of her rectum with the glass rod.  I pray that the doctor doesn't take too long