LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I grin.  "Got a little taste and now you want more huh?"  I chuckle.  "How about we go on that date.  That'll take care of dinner too."  I lean in and whisper in his ear.  "Then we'll come home and I'll fuck you like you're the little princess you are, and you've just been married off for an alliance with Germany."

I grin, and pick up Bobby, carrying him to his room.  "Of course Baby.  In fact I insist you do.  Pick your your prettiest dress Baby."  I open up his closet and let him pick.

I grin and pull out the dress.  "How's your diaper feeling Princess?  Think it'll last the night, or you wanna change just in case?"  I ask him with a smile.

I give Bobby a questioning look,as I remember him wetting in his sleep on my chest.  "I think I'll start having to check then Baby."  I walk over to him and stick two fingers in the leg holes of his diaper.  "You're actually a little bit wet Baby.  Only a little though, I think you should be okay while we go on our date.  Alright then.  Arms up!"  I hold the blue dress over his head ready to pull it down his body and over his head.

I pull the dress down, and smooth it out.  "Yes Baby, you are.  Just a little bit through.  We're gonna go to a nice restaurant, then I'm going to bring you home, and Daddy's gonna have some fun grown up playtime with you.  If it ends up lasting past your bedtime, then yes, you may stay up.

I sake my head.  "You stay here and play for a bit Baby, Daddy's gotta go get ready.  I think we'll go to Vincent's on the river.  They've got some really nice steak and seafood."  I start to leave the room to go get dressed.

I come back after a few minutes, cleaned up, and wearing a tuxedo.  "What do you think Baby?"  I ask, as I hold my arms out, to show off, and to be ready for a hug, or to pick him up.

I grin.  "Thank you Baby, that's very sweet of you to say."  I pick him up and give him a smooch, before carrying him to the car, opening the back door, and putting him into his carseat.  I tuck his dress between his legs so I can pull the buckle up between them, and secure it to the other four straps, before getting in myself, and starting up the car.

I frown.  "I don't think that's a good idea baby.  Your body isn't matured, so it would probably have a couple of bad effects on you.  It's probably better if we be safe.  You're supposed to be my daughter after all."

After a while we pull up to the restaurant and I get out, walking around to let Bobby out as well,a nd scooping him up into my arms, being careful to scoop his dress under him so he doesn't flash his diapers at anyone.

I smile and nod.  "Yes you can Baby, but for right now I need you to be little, and to be my darling little baby girl on a date with her Daddy.  It's time to play pretend for a bit Princess."  I walk into the restaurant, and walk up to a well dressed man standing behind a podium.  "Hi there, I have a reservation for two, under the last name Arnolds..."  I turn to look at Bobby, "...And do you want a booster seat, or a high chair Princess?  and do you need crayons, or do you wanna try to be a big girl and talk to Daddy over dinner tonight?"

I grin.  "Sure thing Princess."  Then turn back to the waiter.  "Two adult menus, one kids menu, just in case, a coloring mat, some crayons, and a high chair."  I grin at Bobby as the Waiter grabs the requested items, and leads us to a small secluded table next to a window looking out onto the water running past the resturaunt.  I buckle Bobby into the highchair, and sit down at the table across from him.