LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I grin, and fold Bobby's diaper over, holding his Peepee, and letting him make stickies into his diaper.  I stroke his hair gently once he's finished.  "Such a good baby."

My grin widens, becoming a tiny bit predatory.  I unbuckle my belt, and let my pants drop, taking down my underwear to reveal my semi-erect cock.  "Where do you want it Princess?  In your mouth, or in your butt?"

I let out a low moan, as my shaft hardens fully.  I keep a hand on Bobby's head, but don't force him down onto my cock.  "ooohhhh, yesss Baby.  keep that up"

I moan louder, taking a firm grip on Bobby's head, and guiding him up and down my shaft, slowly pushing the rhythm faster and faster.  "Oh that's so good Baby.  Just like that!  Daddy's gonna cum Baby!"

I let out a loud moan of ecstacy as a surge of cum shoots down my throbbing cock, and straight into Bobby's mouth.  I grip his head tightly and press him down tightly but not forcefully, pressing my cock into his throat a little.  "Oh yes Princess!  eat my cum!  Slurp it all down!"

I'm surprised when Bobby falls asleep so fast, and even more surprised when I feel his diaper getting warm against my belly.  I shrug it off, and simply hold Bobby against my chest as he sleeps.