LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I nod.  "Of course Baby."  I carry him into my room, and strip him out of the dress.  "you should be fine sleeping in just your diaper, Okay Baby?"  I tuck him into bed, and then go unload the car , and get the crib set up.

About half an hour later there's a knock at the door.  It's the delivery of the changing table, and I direct the delivery men to place it in Bobby's room, then thank them as they leave.

Bobby nods and gives David a kiss as he is laid down. He easily falls to sleep and sleeps for well over an hour, he wakes up and to his shook he’s wet, he calls out “Daddyyyyy” with tears running gown his face

I rush into the bedroom as soon as I hear Bobby's call, I can tell he's distressed.  "I walk over to him quickly as soon as I see tears running down his face.  "What's wrong Baby?"  I bounce him on my hip and rub his back trying to calm him down.  "Tell Daddy what's wrong so i can make it all better okay?"

"Hmmmm.  That's your second accident.  One day time, one in bed.  It's a good thing we got you in diapers Baby."  I continue to bounce him and rub his back.  "It's nothing to get upset about though Baby.  You're just a little baby, and babies wet their diapers.  It's okay, no one is mad at you."  I carry Bobby into his room, and lay him down on the changing table, and buckle the strap over his waist.  "Let's get you cleaned up, and in a nice fresh diapie, okay Baby?"  I strip him out of the soiled diaper, and wipe him down, then put powder all over his butt and privates, and put a clean diaper on him, sliding it under his butt, then pulling it up between his legs, and taping it snugly.  "All done!"  I announce in a happy voice.  I unbuckle him and pick him up in my arms again.

Bobby’s hand makes its way to his mouth “you don’t mind Dada I mean it’s kind of yucky, I’m sorry I can’t be a big boy” he loves okey around “wow daddy what happened to my room”

"I don't mind at all."  I reassure Bobby.  "It's part of taking care of my Baby, so it's something I don't mind doing.  I wouldn't want you to be a big boy just so that I don't have to change your diapers.  I set up your crib Baby, and the delivery men brought your changing table while you were napping."  I sit down on the couch with Bobby.  "Now.  Let's talk about playing grown up games.  What do you mean when you say you want to play grown up games Baby?"

Bobby blush’s then whispers “I want you to play with my peepee daddy. Maybe tickle it until I make stickys and I want to make you happy too daddy I’ve never ever done it before dada I think I’m too little” he flush’s thinking about his small unit

"There's no such thing as too small Baby, not when it comes to a penis.  Unless you think you're not ready for this.  We definitely don't have to.  I wouldn't even be talking about it if it weren't your idea.  If you want to make me happy, then you don't really need to worry about your penis at all.  Now, you can be to young to understand what you're doing, but I don't think that's you.  I think you need to be big enough to call it by it's proper name though.  If you want to pleasure me, you're going to have to play with my penis,  do you want to see my penis Bobby?  I need to hear you say it if you do."

I cock an eyebrow.  "Do you really think you're ready for this?  I need to hear you say it Baby."  I look him dead in the eyes, "Do you want to see my penis?  I need to hear you say it."

Bobby gives David a look “I’m not an actually baby you know silly I can say penis, penis penis penis penis, I just don’t lije that word, I do t have a penis daddy, mines too ummm little it’s a peepee for sure but you daddy I’m sure yours is a PENIS” he giggled at his own joke

I grin at Bobby.  "I'm not wondering if you can say the word Baby.  What I'm trying to see is how mature you can be about it.  if you can't be mature enough to ask for it, using the right word, and without making a joke out of it, I don't think you're ready."

Bobby gives David a pleading look “boy you realky want me to work for it!, ok fine, please daddy please tickle my penis , my little peepe and make me feel good until I make stickies. Then let me suck your lolly pop” he licks his lips “better then says trust me, daddy I know what I want”

I walk over to the bed slowly, and calmly, sitting on the edge of it, and then rubbing Bobby's thighs, gently, slowly working my way up his knees towards his diaper.

I continue rubbing more and more, finally getting to where his thighs meet his diaper.  I stick two fingers inside, and begin to rub his thighs inside of his diaper on both sides, gently moving up to his crotch a little.

I grin, and let my deep voice rumble.  "I do love you Baby.  I love you oh so much.  Let me show you."  I untape his diaper and pull it down, exposing his crotch and pelvis to he open air.  "You're beautiful Baby.  You have the prettiest little peepee I've ever seen."  I rub my hand over his pelvis, and then down towards his crotch, and then circle his groin with my fingers, not quite touching yet.

I take two fingers and stroke down the top of the length of Bobby's penis, then take my other hand and wrap a few fingers around the base of his shaft to hold it steady as I begin to rub the tip of his cock.  "Does that feel good Baby?  Are you gonna make Stickies?"