LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I look Bobby deep in the eyes.  "You know all of those other clothes we just bought?  Those are yours too Baby.  My sister isn't having a new baby, not that I know of anyways.  Daddy is sorry for lying to you sweetheart, but you just seemed so excited and happy when we were picking out clothes, that I wanted you to have them."

I shake my head.  "You'll look like the prettiest little boy I've ever seen.  I'm sure of it baby.  Unless you want to look like a little girl.  Then you'll be the prettiest little girl I've ever seen.  You're allowed to do either, and I'd be glad to help you.  I promise you won't look stupid either way."  I lean in and kiss his forehead, then look him in the eyes again.  "Can you keep a secret Baby?"

Bobby nodded “I didn’t know that daddy but I don’t  think I want to be a girl... all the time  and I really like my peepe daddy, is that ok? But I do want to be your little girl, maybe even a princess” his blush deepened

I nod.  "You can be a little girl and keep your peepee baby, and you very defineatly can be my little princess.  You don't have to pick between being one or the other all the time.  You can be my baby boy one day, and my little baby princess the next.  Okay?  Now what do you say we go get a little princess her dresses?"

Bobby starts to play with the buttons on David’s shirt whispering “being a princess means your important and special and beautiful, it means that you gave a daddy whose a knife or a king who treasures you and loves you can keeps you safe always,” he looks at David with tears in his eyes “even if I’m being a little boy daddy can I still be your princes”

I smile, and unbuckle bobby from the carseat, pulling him into my arms and kissing his forehead.  "Of course Baby."  I hug him tight.  "You can be my princess even if you're a little boy.  I will love you no matter what you want to be.  I don't want to force you to be anything.  I just want you to be whatever will make you happy."  I kiss his forehead again.

"We are going to a nice fancy dress shop, so that we can get my little Princess his princess dresses, one just like Belle's and one just like Elsa's"  I grin, kissing Bobby one last time before putting him back in the car seat, and buckling the five point harness, pulling the straps snug.

I smile as I hear Bobby's question.  "I haven't forgotten Baby.  Dresses, then ice cream."  I pull up to the front of a fancy dress boutique, and get out, walking around to unfasten Bobby from his carseat.  Then carrying him in.  The front windows show off very fancy and elaborate dresses, everything from cocktail dresses, to prom dresses, to wedding gowns, all of them with huge layered skirts, and rows upon rows of lace and ribbons.  Inside there are one or two women looking at the various dresses, and a few workers watching the people shopping.

I hold Bobby close.  "We're going to ask for some princess dresses for you.  And they aren't going to laugh Baby,  or else we're going to walk out of there, and they're not going to get any money." 

After a few moments we're approached by one of the workers.  "Hello, how can I help you two today?"

"We're here to get this one."  I hold up Bobby.  "Two princess dresses."  I turn to him.  "Can you tell the nice lady what kind?"

The attendant looks at Bobby with a smile, waiting for his response. 

The attendant smiles, and coos.  "Awwww, she's a shy one, isn't she."

"He actually,"  I correct her.  "And I'm not entirely sure  This is the first time he's talked to anyone else since I adopted him.  He's feeling a little bit embarrassed though.

"Oh!  I see."  Says the attendant.  "Well there's no need to be embarrassed sweetheart.  We're your friends here.  Now were you wanting some really fancy dresses, or something a bit more simple?  What's our budget here?"  The later question directed at me.

"Whatever my Baby wants."  I reply, holding up bobby to give his answer.

I nod.  "Of course Baby."

The attendant's smile gets even larger.  "There you are Sweetheart.  Well, you can get a simple dress, it'll be cotton and just have the colors you want.  After that, we get a bit fancier, we can make a thin dress that will have all the design and colors of the princess dress, and probably be a little bit nicer fabric, and some rinestones.  Then we start getting fancy, and we can make you a gown that will be a lot more like what you're probably thinking of.  Lots of layers, nice soft, and smooth fabric like silk, or satin, big poofy skirts.  Last , we can go all out, and do a really fancy dress with huge poofy skirts, lots of under skirts, little gemstones, and lots and lots, of ruffles, lace and ribbons, and a nice stiff bodice, and even a  tiara to make you feel and look like a real princess."

AS she list the options we stroll through the store and I let Bobby look at all of the dresses.

I nod and grin.  "of course we can Baby."  then hug him tight and kiss him on the forehead.  "But you will need to wear them lots and lots."

The attendant grins.  "Alright then.  Would you two come to the back with me, and I'll get all of your measurements."

I take Bobby back with the attendant into a small room with a platform.  The attendant walks in with a tape measure.  "Now if you'd like, we can also make a bra and panty along with the dress, and we can build a corset into the dress."