LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I grin, "Of course of course, I think we need to go to another store for some proper dress up clothes, but here we go."  I put a plastic tea set in the cart, then a tiara with ribbons tied to it, and a pink fairy wand.

I nod, I'm sure they will.  I take Bobby over to the changing tables in the cart.  "So, what do you think of these Baby?"  I ask, gesturing to all of the different designs, along with different colors and materials, the tables seem to have different options for restraints, some having none, some having only a waist belt, and some even having cuffs and straps for limbs, sometimes multiple for each limb.

I nod.  "Of course we can Baby.  I'm sure they will.  I think we need to order it shipped to us.  So I think we're ready to check out.  What do you wanna do next Baby?  You wanna go get dress up clothes, or go home?"

I grin.  "Hrmmmm.  Is that how it works?  Good babies get ice cream?  Hmmmm.  it's big boy food, and It might be too rich for your tummy... but I think it should be okay.  It's mostly milk.  And you've very definitely been a very good baby.  But first, dress up clothes."  I take everything to the front and pay for them, giving the cashier the number for the pink disney crib, and arranging the delivery.  When we finally make our way out to the car, I smile down at Bobby.  "Thank you so much for being so patient during that."  I load the toys and crib into the car, and then get Bobby in his carseat, and finaly get into the driver's seat, heading off to a clothing store.

I chuckle "I think that has been scientifically proven.  But I don't think that anyone needs ice cream.  You'll just have to appreciate how lucky you are to have a Daddy who loves you enough to get you ice cream."  I arrive at the clothing store, and unbuckle Bobby, lifting him into my arms, then carrying him into the store.  I take him to the toddler girl's section.  "Alright Baby, you can get whatever you want."

I nod.  "I know.  We're going to go to a dress shop for the fancier clothes, but I though you and the baby might like some regular clothes to dress up in as well... like maybe one of these dresses."  I show him a rack of simple cotton a-line dresses.  "So you can have some other things to dress up in, rather than just being fancy."

Bobby blushed a bit “I meant like costumes daddy like belle from beauty and the beast but...those are really pretty could we maybe get some of the sun dresses in different colors and those pretty party dress and everything is so pretty Daddy you can choose some thing too

I nod, grabbing the the dresses Bobby pointed out and putting hem in the cart.  "Hrmmmm..."  I grab a few spagetti strap tank tops that say "Daddy's girl in rinestones, and a few short skirts.  "How about those Baby?"  I also grab a few onesies with attached skirts.

I nod, and wheel the cart over to the rack, and grab a few different patterns and styles.  "Alright then, anything else we need?  or is it time to get a princess dress?"

I grin.  "Of course baby, lets go get it.  Which Disney princess is your favorite?"  I wheel the cart to the check out line, and pay for the clothes as I continue carrying Bobby.

I start loading he clothes and Bobby into the car.  "And one for what Baby?"  I ask, trying not to seem too excite as he nearly says the precious words I want to hear.