LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

My eyes go wide at the unexpected kiss, but I grin.  "It is yummy, and you are too Baby."  I take a lick of the ice cream myself and repeat Bobby's little move, kissing him on the lips.  "You're the sweetest little yummy princess there ever was."

I think for a few moments.  "Well, there is a daycare at my work, I'm certain that they'd love to take care of my sweet little Princess while I'm busy with students."

"Too big for Baby school?!?"  I ask incredulously.  "I don't see any big grown ups here, just my little baby princess!  How can a baby be too big for baby school Baby?  Huh?  Huh?"  I tickle his belly with the hand holding him as I ask.  "That can't possibly be you."

I nod.  "Let's go back to the ice cream shop and get some napkins Baby boy."  I turna round, and start walking back along the trail we were taking through the park, finishing my own ice cream along the way.

I grin and sneak in a quick kiss, "Mmmmmm, you're right Princess, you are all yummy."  A few moments later I get back to the shop, and grab for some napkins, and ask for a cup of water.  I dip the napkins in the water, and dab at Bobby's sticky face and hands, cleaning him up.

"Almost!"  I say playfully, then take one last swipe at his nose, and then kiss his forehead.  "All clean!"  I carry him to the car, and buckle him into his carseat.  "Ready to go home Princess?"

I grin.  "I think grown up games will be a lot more fun if you're not ready to fall asleep."  I scoop him up and carry him inside.  "You wanna nap on the bed or couch since we don't have your crib set up yet?  Or do you want me to get the crib set up for you before you nap?"