LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I hold up my hands in mock surender.  "Tell her Baby.  I'm not the one who suggested it."  I say with a smile.

The Lady grins.  "Alright then Sweetie, do you want the corset to be a nice snug hug, or a really tight hug?"

Bobby thinks, tapping his finger on his lips “these are only for play so I need to be able to move and run and jump and stuff” he does punch’s in the air “princesses are hero’s too you know”

The attendant nods, "a bit of a loose hug then.  Alright, if you could strip down to whatever you're comfortable with so I can get the best measurements possible.  It's okay if you're not comfortable being naked in front of me, but if you are, I can get better measurements."

I put Bobby down, and ask.  "Alright, how much are we taking off Baby?"

Bobby looks at the lady then at his daddyand shrugs “”that’s up to my daddy, he knows what’s best for me, I think I’m too little to choose stuff like this “Bobby blushes but gets a warm feeling giving his daddy total authority”

I nod.  "I think everything off then.  You're too young to be embarrassed by that sort of thing."  I strip him all the way down till he's naked, folding up the onesie and underwear and setting it asside.  

The attendant gives me a strange look as I say this, but keeps her smile, the look soon vanashing.  "Alright Sweetie, hold your arms out like a 'T' for me.  Now for the panties, do you want us to make them with room for your... peepee, or do you want them to feel more like regular panties, which will let you tuck your pepper away and won't make a bulge in the Elsa dress.  The Belle dress won't matter which you chose, it just changes how it will feel for you.

(I completely forgot we already had Bobby in diapers.  Whoops.)  

"Oh,"  replies the sales attendant.  "If that's the case we can see the panties as diaper covers instead, but we'll need to measure you in your diapers instead."

"Oh my.  I can't believe I took you out of them. I must have lost my mind l."  I exclaim.  "Come on Baby, let's get you padded again before you make a mess in their nice dressing room."  I lay the diaper out on the floor and motion for Bobby to lie down.

I look him in the eyes as I pull the front of the diaper up between his legs, and re-fasten the tapes.  "The little nursing session earlier dosen't have me convinced Baby."

The attendant gives us another strange look, but keeps her smile on.  This look lingers for a bit.

The attendant nods, and gets to work, taking all sorts of measurements very quickly.  height, arm length, shoulder to wrist, wrist size, bicep size, neck size, shoulder width, but size, underbust size, waist size, hips, neck to crotch, neck to ankle, crotch size from front to back, between the legs, thigh width, hip to ankle,  and a few others.  Finally she finishes.  "Alright that should be it.  Now we can talk about materieals.  We'll use lots of lace of course, but for the dresses themselves, do you want silk, satin, cotton, wool?"

I nod.  "I think silk is a good choice Baby."  

The attendant nods.  "I believe that's all we need.  It'll take us a few days to make the dresses, alright Sweetie?  You can put your clothes back on and follow me."

I hold out the onesie.  "Arms up Baby."

I grin and nod.  "Of course Baby, let me go out to the car to get it.  You wanna come with me in just your diaper, or you wanna stay here with the nice lady?"

I nod, and scoop Bobby up, carrying him and the onesie out into the store floor, and carrying him through the displas of elegant dresses, two of the customers do give us strange looks, but no one says anything.  I carry Bobby to the car, and pop the trunk, putting away the onesie, ad pulling out a pink floral dress, and pulling it over Bobby's head.  "There we go Baby."

I grin and press my forehead into Bobby's, nuzzling against him.  "You look absolutely gorgeous Baby."  I say.  I carry him back inside and walk back up to the Attendant, and take care of the up front payments on the two dresses.  Once I"m done I grin at Bobby.  "Alright, what do you say we get the prettiest little baby princess in the world some ice cream?"

• Like 1

I grin and kiss Bobby's forehead.  "And I'm the luckiest daddy ever Princess."  I carry him out to the car and buckle him into the carseat, the strap between his legs pulling the dress up a bit and showing his diaper.  I climb into the Driver's seat and head towards an ice cream store. "Ice cream time!"

"Sure thing Baby."  I say as I pull into the parking lot, and park the car.  Then unbuckle the carseat and scoop Bobby into my arms, settling him on my hip so I can hold him with one arm, and walk up to the window of the store.  "One Vanilla cone with Rainbow sprinkles, and one chocolate cone, just regular."

I bounce and play with Bobby as we wait for our cones, then I hand him his cone first.  "Careful Baby, use both hands, we don't want to drop this, right?"  Then I take my own cone.  I see a small park nearby, and decide to take a walk around it while we eat our ice cream.

I nod, "Sure thing Baby, tilt it towards me, and I'll help you."  I wait for him to comply, and lick his a little, since I don't have a hand free, helping him get it in his own mouth, as I eat it from the other side, and get it to a controllable amount for him.