LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

"We taked about this in the store, remember Baby?"  I ask as I continue driving.  "Babas and soft foods to get your tummy more used to how it's gonna need to be to make poo poos like the baby you are."

"You need to make poopoos more than just okay Baby, and babies don't cook, I still thought you were bigger than you are last night.  You trying to cook actually is part of what helped me figure out that you're just little little."  I pull up to the house and park in the garage.

I shake my head,  "It might upset your tummy once you're used to little boy food, but maybe every once in a while,  it's really not good for you baby."

I nod, walking around to Bobby's side, and unbuckling him from the seat, lifting him into my arms.  "Maybe it is right now.  But that may change after you've been on little food for a while.  We'll just have to see how things go Baby boy.  Just trust me for now okay?  The first step is to get you used to little food anyways."

"All the stuff a little Baby would eat, formula, breast milk, strained peas, purred carrots, mashed up bananas.  Basically it's anything that the baby doesn't have to chew, and nothing too rich or hard on the digestive system"  I start unloading the car, moving all the clothes, toys, and diapers into Bobby's room.

Bobby kicked his lips breast milk, but we do t have a mommy” he giggled but can we still practice nursing daddy” he thought for a second “all of that other stuff sounds kind of yucky”

My heart nearly skips a beat as Bobby asks to practice nursing.  I smile and look down at him, then plant a kiss on his forehead.  "Of course we can Baby, I would love to do that for you.  As for the rest, give it a try, and if you hate it, we don't have to do it."  I resolve to do some research about male breastfeeding.  I go back out to the car and bring in the formula and baby food.

I walk back into the kitchen, and look around not seeing Boby.  I call out to him,  "Baby?  Where'd you go?  ...   Bobby? ..."  A tiny bit of worry creeps into my voice as i don't see him.

I grin, relaxing as I immediately know where he is, "Hmmmm, where could my Baby be?  is he here?"  I ask as I open a cupboard, knowing he isn't there.

I take slow, lumbering, heavy steps past the closet, letting Bobby hear me, and building the tension, opening another cabinet.  "Hmmmmm, not here either!"  I take another few lumbering steps away, and then turn around, walking lightly, quickly, and quietly to the closet I know he's in.  I open the door with a loud "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaawrrrrrrr!"  as I scoop bobby up into my arms, and toss him gently into the air.  "There he is!"  I say with a smirk and a giggle, then hug him tightly, and begin covering his face in smooches "Muah muah muah muah muah muah!"

I hold onto Bobby tightly as he squirms, making sure to not drop him.  "Oh?    I think you may be right Baby, babies aren't for tickles, they're for eatings."  I quickly pull up Bobby's shirt and pretend to nibble on his tummy.  "Om nom nom nom nom!"