LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

My blush stays, as I respond, wrapping an arm around the boy as he nuzzles into my side.  "No, I don't mind... um... like I said... it um... It felt kinda good.  Um... so... I may be kinda jumping into this but... if you wanna be a kid... I don't really mind treating you like one... if that's what you want... if you want to be a grownup, I'll help with that as much as I can... but... um... I'm fine with you acting like a kid, and taking care of you, and loving you..."

I nod, his concerns are very valid.  "Well  It can look however we want it to really.  We can keep it private, and only treat you little when we're home, or we can be a bit more public with it.  You're small enough that you could be just about as young as you want, and I don't think anyone would ask questions.  Really we can just try things out, and then decide from that how we want to do it.  You could still get a job, and you really need to if you want any amount of independence at all, or your own stuff.  Otherwise I'll basically be your Daddy, and you'll have to depend on me, and do what I tell you to."

Bobby taped his lips nervously “Well I don’t know, my parents used to kind of treat me little so I don’t know how to do a lot of big boy stuff but I want to know, it’s I take a break from being a total grown up for a while can you like teach me how to be an adult, also what if I like change my mind and only want to be friends again”

I smile "That's fine, and that will be okay.  I'll be your Daddy for as long as you want me to, and if you just want to go back to being friends we can do that too.  And in the meantime we'll try to get you up to being an adult, but you can take a break whenever you want."

I blink  "Well, just what I said before.  I'll take care of you, make sure you have everything you need, look after you, tuck you in at night, let you nurse if you want, and treat you however young you feel."

Bobby blushed and shrugged “you can call me that if you want. My mom used to say that she should have named me baby not Bobby cause I’m so small . Anyway it’s not really up to me, your the daddy... what if I want to call you that”

I look at Bobby questioningly.  "Well... Do you feel like a big boy?  if so we can go to the store and get you big boy clothes, and we can tell everyone that you're a big boy... if not though... we still need to get you some clothes..."

I grin and scoop Bobby up.  "Sure thing Baby boy, I think you're little little.  Let's go get you some footie pajamas and onesies.  You're gonna look so cute!"

I look at him.  "Hmmmm.  Well if you really wanna try those things we can Baby... I'm just worried you'll be all disappointed."  I carry him out to the car, and fasten him into the carseat.

Bobby didn’t fight about the fate seat this time, with all the changes it just felt right. He thought about it “well I don’t know, if I didn’t want to do the driving thing but you don’t think I’m ready for a job then what would I do all day daddy while you are at work@

I slide into the driver's seat and start the car, setting off for a big department store.  "Well, if you're little little like I say you are.  Then you need someone to look after you.  There's a nursery and preschool at the shcool I work at, so we could send you there, I'm friends with the lady who is in charge, so we could explain the situation if you want, or we could just tell them you really are that young,  You're small enough to pull it off.  Though if you're going to be little little, then we'd need to tell her, or you could stay with me while I teach.  I wouldn't really be able to play with you though, and you'd have to say in a crib or playpen by my desk.  It might not be too much fun."

Bobby bit his lip he was scared of being a grownup but was a little scared now too, “what if I don’t know how to be little, I mean I’m the same age as you... couldn’t I be big and you just take care of me...”

"If you don't know how to be little, then I can teach you, and we can get you help to be little.  If you want to be bigger than pre-school, then we'll put you at whatever age you want to be school wise, and I can still take care of you, but I'll be expecting you to be more independent, and act bigger the bigger you say you are, and I won't be taking care of you as much as if you were littler.  If you wanna be 6-10 we'll put you in elementary school, I've got a few friends over there, and the same for the middle school, if you wanna act 11-13,  From 14 to 17 you can attend my school, and you'll have me for one of your classes.  After that I can't take care of you."

"I mean a little bitty baby, baby boy, one who I can hug, and cuddle, and read stories to, and change his diapies, and put down for naps.  and hold, and nurse, and just take care of because he needs me to.

I nod.  "Baby you do need a crib Baby boy.  If you roll out of bed a lot it's just safer for you.  Diapers we can talk about though.  It would make me happy if you wear diapers.  I think you'd look absolutely adorable in them, but if you're not a little baby, you don't have to.  but that does mean you'll need to act older, and be more independent."