LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Y Do U Wear Daipers

The simple answer is I wear them because I am told to by my wife and Key Holder. She and I accepted this took contol and now keeps me in chastity in a steel male chastity belt. She also uses diapers on me for chastity and other reasons. One being if I have been bad and other is when we fly as a good device to keep me chaste and not have security problems :huh:

I wear nappies cos i really luv em---it turns me on sexually :lol: , feels very comfy[ even the hard wooden chair is comfy to sit on now,lol] :lol:. They are convenient so I don't have to stop everything and go loo, and saves me from going to filthy public toilets. Also I gives me a great deal of comfort and support when i'm feeling upset or angry. :P

So I could NOT be without my nappies 24/7, and when I run out i get very upset and have to wear an uncomfy thong again. :angry:

Also me starting to poop nappies more than I used to simply because its great fun and public toilets are too filthy and gross. :o

And last but not least it makes me feel babyish wearing em and gives me da horn as well! ;)

I've worn nappies for about two and a half years for medical reasons but I was curious before that so it didnt take me long to start liking them :rolleyes:

I like them for more or less the same reasons as Buzzcat but its the convinience that does it for me most :) Going to the bathroom is so tedious, especailly when you're doing something or when the bathroom isnt nice. Im so glad I have my nappies to go in instead :lol: It took me a bit longer to start liking the look and sound and other great stuff about nappies.

When Im not in nappies 24/7 I get really upset because I cant control myself and so cant leave the house :( This only happens when deliveries are late (curse the internet!) or I suddenly cant get any money though.

Im also finding myself pooping nappies more because public toilets are gross, but also because when you wear them 24/7 anyway its a lot more effort to take a nappy off to use the toilet and it almost seems pointless :P

I really like the idea of babyish nappies with cute prints on and feeling babyish sounds like a lot of fun :) I havent tried a great deal of that though.

hey im a 24 year old guy and i loe wearing diapers ever since i was about 12. I would love to talk to a girl who is big into it also . I have a girlfriend but im just wondering how you are into it because my girl is starting to get into the diaper fetish. You can email me at disasymbled@hotmail.com

I've been attracted to diapers ever since I was a kid and watched my aunt diaper my cousin for bed. As I got older, I made diapers out of bath towels and wore them when no one was around. I never wet them, though. When disposables for adults came out, I was over joyed! :lol: My first diapers were a brand called Ambeze. I later tried Curity, then went to Attends when Procter & Gamble brought them out. I wear Attends medium with waist band mostly, but also wear Depends overnights once in awhile. Like others who have posted, diapers are a security thing for me. There's nothing like your diaper when things are going a little crazy! :o

hey im a 24 year old guy and i loe wearing diapers ever since i was about 12. I would love to talk to a girl who is big into it also . I have a girlfriend but im just wondering how you are into it because my girl is starting to get into the diaper fetish. You can email me at disasymbled@hotmail.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why is someone using my nick from the chatroom to post here? WTF!?!

i was first rediapered my my mom for bed wetting i guess at 4 or 5 yrs. old. i rember her making plastic pants for me,[rember not even dis. diapers early 1950]& getting diapred at night for bed, loved them ever sense, im 57 now i need diapers for inco. its neat that i have a reason to wear a diapers & not hide them & worry :D ; dannyboy

Why do I wear diapers...? I can't wear 24/7 as it is secret from my family. I wear them sometimes at night and take a chance I won't be discovered, like last night when I wore an Attends and pp to bed. However, my bed and sleeper were soaked this morning. Yikes... had to hope no one would wander in and sit down and find my bed wet! Will sneak it all into the laundry when my wife goes shopping. Mostly I wear them fairly continuously on business trips. So, now the "why"....

1) Sensual - like the feel, especially of wet, and even more of a (rare occasion) poopy diaper... which often leads to pleasuring myself

2) Escape into "little boy mode" - wearing diapers and plastic pants! What a little baby! I am back to being a toddler 2 year old who doesn't want anything to do with "training"... Why - the adult world SUCKS big time, or doesn't anyone read the newspapers from time to time? OK, the reality is, I HAVE to be responsible for sake of those that depend on me in my family and volunteer activities, but then, there comes a point when.... Would someone please snuggle and change me... Tickle and hug me? OK, so diapers are kind of central to the whole "escape" experience. LOL

Those two reasons about covers it for me i think. :rolleyes:

I wear diapers for medical reasons, and have been in diapers all my life. I could no longer wear Pampers when I turned 27. I switched to depends and a plastic cover. I pea & poop in my diapers I am not ashamed of it. When I met my wife she started changing me and making it more fun then a chore. Later we had a baby breastfed. She pushed a breast in my mouth one day during a change and it was good to be a baby. She started me on the baby adventure. Now I wear diapers because babies have to. I am in them 24/7 and treated like a baby most of the day. I do miss the smell of Pampers when wet. mama's calling gotta go.

i dont think ne one has really answered the question they give there feelin towards diaper/nappies but can ne one pin point the reason we r sexual attracted to a nappy/diaper i mean its an object nothin more than a piece of material

i wish i knew why i like them i cant make head or tails from it loads of people have given there reason why they like them i wouldn't mind readin for some people "WHY they think they have this fetish!"

thanks for readin this hit me back if u have ne comments ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I guess my being up early is going to reactivate a lot of older postings. I wear diapers because I feel safe and secure in them and I have a deep craving to wear them. I went through binge and purge periods before the late summer of 1994. Then I had a stress incontinence problem where I had a real need for them. I went to some support groups to keep the incontinence under control physically and emotionally. Even when I was dribbling, I found that nothing happened when I wore diapers--Depends Undergarments or when I had less money extra thick bladder control pads--everywhere I went. I forgot I had them on and to my knowledge no one noticed. So I kept on wearing them 24/7 wearing this thick cloth diaper you see in my Avitar in my home (I live alone) and doing other AB things--sucking a pacifier, eating in a plastic dish with a baby spoon-when I really feel stressed as I do now.

my diaper wearing started because of bedwetting, I wet every night until I was about 13. For my younger years (until 8) my mum used to leave a diaper under my pillow and I would put it on when I went to bed, i dont know when I realised that i loved wearing them and would have to say that I just always have.

Brought my first pack of diapers when I was 9 after my mum stopped leaving diapers under the pillow and my to my angst resorted to the good ol' plastic sheet solution.

Up until this point I had never worn a diaper during the day and honestly I dont know why, but once i had a supply of my own I was wearing at every oppourtunity. I remember every morning I would wake up in a wet diaper and would quickly take it off and stuff it in my schoolbag some mum wouldnt know i was wearing and then on my walk to school (via bush track) i would dispose of it in the public bin. The only problem was that this bin wasnt emptyed very often (weekly or bi-weekly) and once in the weekend me and my friends were playing in the track and for some reason one of them tipped the trash bin up and spilt all these diapers all over the ground!! I thought for a moment that I was safe from discovery until my mate noticed that the diapers had extra tape on the sides to make them bigger and then decided that these diapers werent worn by a baby!!! he came up with this great plan to "stake out" the rubbish bin and discover who was the diaper wearer and so that was the end of the bin for me!

But this was also the start of my fasciantion with the thrill of seeing other people seeing my diapers (even if i wasnt in them) which over the years has turned me into a bit of a diaper exhibitionist, and now i only really like to wear diapers in a situation where I could be caught e.g public.

I, like most, became interested in diapers at a fairly young age (about 10 I would guess) but at the time I had no way to actualy get any. I was about 17 before I had the means and the nerve to buy any. At first I think what i got out of it mainly sexual. I wanted to wear them because it , well... it turned me on. I guess I felt it was kinda naughty or something like that. The more I wore them the less I was turned on by it and I began to get something totaly different from it.

Now, diapers to me have no connection to any sexual feelings. What I get from it is something much more important. When I'm being changed I feel loved, that i'm being cared for, that someone is watching out for me. When I'm in diapers I can feel safe and secure. I can relax and be happy. Wearing diapers offers a bit of shelter from the adult world without removing me completely from it. I can go about my everyday life like everyone else but I have my little "security blanket" to help me get by.

I guess my being up early is going to reactivate a lot of older postings. I wear diapers because I feel safe and secure in them and I have a deep craving to wear them. I went through binge and purge periods before the late summer of 1994. Then I had a stress incontinence problem where I had a real need for them. I went to some support groups to keep the incontinence under control physically and emotionally. Even when I was dribbling, I found that nothing happened when I wore diapers--Depends Undergarments or when I had less money extra thick bladder control pads--everywhere I went. I forgot I had them on and to my knowledge no one noticed. So I kept on wearing them 24/7 wearing this thick cloth diaper you see in my Avitar in my home (I live alone) and doing other AB things--sucking a pacifier, eating in a plastic dish with a baby spoon-when I really feel stressed as I do now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wear nappies for 2 reasons 1 because i have to and 2 because i want to.

I will explain i am from the uk and i was brought up in the fifties and sixties where even today anything out of the ordinary was frowned upon, people where put in institutions for the smallest of things, i was sent to one such place because i kept wetting and messing my pants. i was considered not normal, on my first night there i was put into a nappy so as to not make the bed wet and so started my journey in life as a nappy wearer, i enjoyed it so much that i continued to wet and mess myself, and in the end they gave up and decided that i was lazy and i would grow out of it of course i never did,i was kept in nappies all the time i was bullied by other kids but i did not care when i had my nappies on i was safe from the world and every body,.

Apart from my time in the army i have worn nappies all the time, i then met and married my wife who became my mommy and introduced me to a whole new world of babies she was a nursery nurse and she used to let me play with the children where i learnt how babies play and react, something to which i still do today.

\\\\\after a serious accident i became inccontinent, so needed them anyway, i was offered lots of help but i did not want it i was happy as i was i was a real baby at

last, which is the second reason because i want to,.

My nappies to me are my comfort they are a release from every day life it is not so much sexual although i have pleasured myself from time to time, they are my blanket they keep me secure from all around me, when i am down and go through periods where i miss my wife and mommy they are a comfort to me, my nappies are my security blanket, i feel warm and secure and no-one can take that away from me,.

They are my escape back to my babyhood where all is calm and everyone is your protector,. and i never want to give that up,.

Pampers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think I was 3 or 4, don't remember the exact age. Anyway, I was having really bad diarrea and there were diapers left over, so my mom decided to put me in one instead of dealing with a big mess in the morning. Anyway, I remember waking up that night and not knowing what to do, and just used it like a baby would since I didn't know what else to do. Ever since that moment I have always wanted to be back into diapers. I also wet my bed for a number of years, which didn't help, as that really made me want to wear them so I could wake up in a dry bed. I made a lot of homemade diapers until I was about 19, when I bought my first pack when the folks were out of town. Usually after a lot of stress or when I end up in a situation that is very grown up and mature, I tend to need to regress and wear a diaper. I also get a bit of sexual satisfaction out of it along with the joys of the wet feeling I get in them.