LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby sister to sisters baby (private with kaylaindiapers)

Snowmom55

"Hey!" she squealed as again her sister cleaned her face and hands. "You know I can clean my face and hands myself if you just hand me a wipe." she finished her ice cream. "I'll take a shower when we get back that ice cream was messy!" she said smiling. "Oh that sounds good!" she said excitedly. She was happy her sister said she was a big girl.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny smiled big at her little sister whole looked like a little kid smiling because they got told they can stay up and do something naughty. "Ok so once we get inside I want you to go straight up stairs take you bath... I mean shower and get ready for bed. By then I'll have the movie and sodas set up for us." Jenny said pulling into the driveway. She looked at the time and know she had about 2 hours left before any of the drugs kicked in and the regression drug that she be putting in kayla's soda would guarantee at least a wet bed tonight and about 6 months off her physical age for now. 

Jenny got out and opened kayla's door before walking her inside taking the garbage from there adventures into town and the wipes with them.

Kayla was about to argue about the bath but was happy when her sister corrected herself. "Ok sounds good." she thought the little vacation was already improving as her sister seemed to be treating her like she was 12 and not two like her mom always seemed too. They pulled into the drive and Kayla waited until her sister let her out cause of the child lock.

"Do you need any help with anything?" Kayla asked urgently as she needed to get to the bathroom

"Yeah I could use help actually with putting moving the dining room table back. I shouldn't be moving it by myself but I needed to mop the other day hehe. Come on you can help me before your shower and such!" Jenny said almost pulling her sister into the dining room to show her the heavy dining room table.

"Ok!" she said kinda forgetting she even had to go. Kayla wanted to help her sister, she smiled and grabbed a end.

Kayla's bladder was growing fuller and fuller she needed to go but she wanted to be a good sister first.

"Ready?" she asked desperately running out of patience as her sister seemed to be taking her time.

Jenny took her time getting to the other end of the table then took extra time getting ready to lift. "Ok you ready? On 3... 1... 2... and... 3" Jenny said lifting her end of the table with her sister before abruptly "oh sorry sis I guess it's just too heavy for me right now." She said sadly with a sly smile.

Kayla was ready to lift then for whatever reason Jenny stopped.

"Fine whatever!" she said running for the bathroom as she felt a little pee leak into her panties she ran for the bathroom.

"Oh shit!" she said reaching the bathroom.

"What the hell is happening?" she thought to herself

"Hey kayla get back get back here! I had another idea to move it. And dont you back talk me little one!" Jenny says like a mother trying to wrangle up her kids as she runs after kayla. When she catches up to her kayla is just entering the bathroom. "Is everything sis?" Jenny says trying not to giggle at the pee dribbles slowly showing on the front of kayla's jeans

"I have to go to the bathroom then I'm taking my shower!" she looks at her jeans hoping her sister didn't see her wet spot.

"I'm not drunk or sick and in the daytime wh--what's wrong with me!" she thinks to herself trying to figure out away to get out of this without her sister noticing her little accident.

Kayla strips her clothes and jumps in the shower.

"Everything will be fine no big deal." she says reassuringly to herself

Jenny stands by the door long enough to hear her sisters dilemma and giggles. Apon entering the kitchen Jenny makes a large glass of soda with a small mix of diuretic and the regression drug just to insure to make any attempt kayla might make at misbehaving will result in kayla's own personal punishment and which Jenny Hope's reminds her little sister that shes on 12... or at least for now...

Kayla took a quick shower then she dried herself off wrapping a towel around her she went into the guest room and grabbed her clothes out of her bag. She got dressed t shirt and shorts and went downstairs. She was still confused why her sister changed her mind when she was ready to help her.

"Ok I feel better now." she didn't think that her sister knew about her little accident and she damn sure wasn't telling her.

"I'm looking forward to seeing how this formula mixes now that shes had one small accident hehe. Especially after she gets scared out of her mind with this movie." Jenny says quietly to her self. She moves the soda for kayla into the living room and gets the movie set up. "Ok sis come on down it's time for the movie. I hope your ready for bed too like we promised!" Jenny yelled up stairs

"Ok." she says entering the living room she was dressed in a t shirt and a little pair of shorts.

"Did you make popcorn?" she sniffed the air as she didn't smell any.

Sitting down she noticed the glass of pop.

"How'd you know I like root beer?" she smiled taking a drink.

"I'm your big sister did you really think I wouldn't know you'd like root beer? Silly girl. I'll make the popcorn now while the previews play." Jenny says riffing up kayla's hair before heading to start the popcorn

"I'm surprised." Kayla didn't think her sister knew much or cared about her life as she had her own life going on. She nodded as the popcorn sounded good. "ok." she took a drink of her root beer. "Hey!" she squealed fixing her hair.

"It took me ten minutes to fix my hair." she took her phone out and fixed her hair again

"Why bother fixing it, you dont have to show off for me sis. Just relax and start your movie, I'll be in in a few minutes with the popcorn." Jenny said loudly from the kitchen starting to catch on that there might be other plans on the mind of her baby sister 

The movie started to play the room was completely dark an eery music hummed. The picture showed a rainy night forming as the moon began to be over taken by clouds. A voice spoke... "The first time I killed was..." as the movie started slowly and creepily for the first 5 minutes Jenny finished the popcorn cooking and set it down next to kayla who seemed to be oblivious to anything but the movie. 

Kayla was intent on the movie but she was finite hard to stay awake. She yawned a few times. Damn I can't be going to sleep I'll miss the movie and I won't be able to meet up with my friends. "How much longer for the popcorn?" she yawns again thinking the popcorn might give her a second wind.  She takes another drink of her pop hoping for a caffeine high.

"Damn I'm tired." she says to herself

"Its right here baby, why dont you come sit next to me honey the really scary part is coming up." Jenny said sitting the popcorn down on the table and patting the seat next to her. "Come on sis come sit next to me little one."

Jenny was happy to see her sister was coming over to sit by her as soon as she sat down Jenny put her arms around kayla for a quick hug. "I know your not that little but your still my little sister silly girl."

The movie was quite for a minute as a man walked down a dark street. Kayla yawned, Jenny smiled at her. "You've had a long day..." her sentence was interrupted by a bone curdling snap and crunch followed by screams and a gun shot. Jenny felt kayla jump and yip

Jenny holds kayla with one arm close to her on the couch. "Dont worry about the popcorn just keep watching your movie. It's super scary huh little one?" Jenny whispered and smiled at her little sister

"It's ok." Kayla said trying to act brave she let the comment go as she watched TV yawning again she Kew it wouldn't be long before she was asleep. She wanted to watch the movie but was having problems staying awake. Hoping to make it she downed the last of her root beer. Damn if I can't stay up I can't sneak out! She thinks to herself