LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny dream last night

So to start off, I’m an ABDL but probably slightly more towards the DL end of things than AB. I DO have baby play tendencies but they’re not super strong. Not a sissy, and AFAIK have no real interest in that. 

Anyway, dreaming about nappies isn’t unusual for me, but last night’s dream was unusually vivid and stuck in my mind when I woke up. 

I was wearing 24/7 for need rather than want, and hiding it well. In the dream I was in all sorts of work, social and family situations. Over a few days I became a lot more bold about what I’d wear, ie going from baggy to skinnier fitting jeans, starting off with thinner, more discreet nappies but eventually settling on noisy and thick PeekABUs.

Then one day for some reason I decided to wear some black leggings (like women the world over wear!) and a long baggy jumper over the top to hide the obvious nappy bulk. All fine, and no one commented but then half way through a meeting I was aware that my nappy had leaked ever so slightly at the leg guards. Not a full on “puddle on the chair” but just a few patches on my leggings. 

But the weird thing?? I really enjoyed the whole thing of having the small leak, and a few people noticing but not commenting.

This really surprised me - I am SUPER secret about my wearing in non-dream life, and wear in public very very rarely and when I do would go to all measures to hide it, and the idea of leaking is too embarrassing to contemplate. 

Anyway, the whole thing amused / intrigued me, as it was so different from my normal “nappy dreams”. 

Sometimes I will have “nappy dreams” but strangely, they actually seem less common after I started wearing 24/7.

Rarely, I will have “pee dreams” that seem to be related to a full bladder.  Incredibly rarely, I have peed during a kind of half-awake pee dream but it hasn’t happened for quite a while.  This is something of a shame as they are not unpleasant.

I’ve had other nappy dreams that depict events of behaviours that in real life I’d be horrified by but in my dream state, I am remarkably sanguine about.

I remember one where I was out with my partner wearing just a t-shirt and a soiled cloth nappy (which was vaguely annoying me).  I was embarrassed by my attire but only slightly.  I was also aware that I smelt bad.  We were shopping, then on a bus with a lot of people, shopping again and then finally, failing to find my car in a parking lot.  Eventually, I got sick of walking around in that state and decided that the next car that I looked at would be mine and so people would stop seeing me.  It was, and I woke up.

Stopping to think, this, and a number of other of those dreams I can recall reflect a normalisation and casual exposure of my nappies (and use thereof) in every day environments although I have no inclinations towards exhibitionism and am strongly opposed to the idea of making unwitting bystanders part of some personal “scene”.  In real life, I go out of my way to make sure my nappies fly under other people's radar and that's the way I want it.

Dreams are just weird sometimes…

• 3 weeks later...

Well I had another “pushing my nappied norm” dream last night. This one was about messing, something I’ve done on occasion over the years but always regret instantly. 

Anyway in this dream I was a 24/7 wearer for wee, but just randomly starting using for mess too 24/7. The clean up was as bad as i know it is, but in the dream the enjoyment factor was right up there. 

Are these dreams a sign from above I wonder?! ?