LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A couple of e-books I published currently free on Amazon.

Since I’m taking a day or so to recuperate from surgery before continuing with Done Adulting, I thought I’d post links to the two ABDL e-books I published a few years ago (under a different pseudonym).

The first was originally posted here, and if I can find the original manuscript, I’ll probably realist it here:

The Vacation: https://www.amazon.com/Vacation-ABDL-Novel-Alice-Story-ebook/dp/B079P1B2BT/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=the+vacation%3A+an+abdl&qid=1555155028&s=gateway&sr=8-3

John and Alice love each other deeply and share the closest of bonds: they both love diapers and ageplay. On this first vacation of their married life, Alice intends to use the week to help John work through some of his issues, including his fear of being padded in public. Will John resist or go along?

This is a novel-length work of approximately 150 pages.

The second is a short story collection, several of which I want to continue at some point.

Wendy’s ABDL Story Anthology: 

https://www.amazon.com/Wendys-ABDL-Anthology-Short-Stories-ebook/dp/B07B4WRFM6/ref=pd_aw_sim_351_of_10?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07B4WRFM6&pd_rd_r=eac6adf2-5ddf-11e9-bd66-f3c4fc150285&pd_rd_w=tUyP1&pd_rd_wg=ArKxm&pf_rd_p=469620d9-3e90-496d-9dc8-b19f900ba5fe&pf_rd_r=83R2QAZQ85KCEDN7Y4SX&psc=1&refRID=JENFRBZ37SZ7NFJ63HYH

Here are five ABDL short stories, each featuring a loving couple:

In "Don't Color on the Wall", 27-year old Sara acts out to get attention, and her bottom gets more than she bargained for.

In "After Dinner", she just can't hold it, even if she is almost 28.

In "She's Just Not Ready Yet," it's time to reconsider potty training for a 27-year-old woman.

In "An Audience," it's not the first time Sara has come over to Abby's house and found her husband doing corner time.

And in "Unexpected Visitors," Ben is learning what it means to not be ashamed of his incontinence, even in front of his new neighbors.

Topics include diapers, spanking, and adult potty training.

• Like 1

Very nice. How have your sales and readership been? I see you, too, have no reviews. Do you think it is people not wanting to be known to reading our genre?

40 minutes ago, BoTox said:

Very nice. How have your sales and readership been? I see you, too, have no reviews. Do you think it is people not wanting to be known to reading our genre?

I suspect it does have something to do with not wanting to have their identities tied to the book.

I sold maybe 50 the first year, and now most people read them through Kindle Unlimited, which pays you a penny or so for each page read.

I wouldn’t have bothered to publish these except I have actual books published on Amazon. The novel was posted here and got lost in that server event. Three of the five short stories were posted here and on my fetlife page.

My first book (a travel guide) is now in its fourth year, and it wasn’t until last year that I made notable  money on it. Made the cover more graphical, took out an Amazon ad, made a Facebook page, and took out Facebook ads. It has 18 reviews so far averaging 4.5 stars. I sold about 1000 copies last year, mostly paperback. I hired an illustrator, so a new edition with better pics will be coming out this month or next.

I just unpublished my second travel guide to make some changes. I didn’t edit it well enough.

My third book is going to get a revision this week, and I’ll probably redo the cover and take out a Facebook page and ad.

My fourth is a travel memoir and will be finished in January.

I think my writing will bring in about $5000 this year on top of my actual salary, enough to keep me in diapers and pay for the vacations that get turned into these travel guides.

I have the first chapter and an outline for a book on traveling solo in Europe. At this rate, it’ll be published around 2022 because I haven’t touched it in a year.

Done Adulting will probably be published to Amazon when it’s done. 

I have the first couple chapters to an ABDL book that is much more of a fetish work that I’ll probably pick up again after Done Adulting is finished.

• Like 1

Nice.  At the risk of blowing up your thread ...

I've just now up to 8 books on Amazon that have earned me about $20-$30 a month since October when I put the first one  up. Another collection of short stories is going up next weekend.

Have you sold any ABDL paperbacks? I almost didn't even create any but did on a whim and I've sold 3 so far. I definitely make more off of the Kindle Unlimited reading than actual sales.

Most of mine where here as well but were destroyed in the forum issue.

I sell them now on Amazon but make them available for free periodically and notify folks here in advance.

I've done no advertising and only have them on Amazon but just started doing the "expanded distribution" thing to see what that does. I figure that will take a few months to generate anything if it does at all. I'll never get rich but it gets them out there.

Did the advertising cost much and do you think it is worth it for erotica/fetish titles?

Good luck with your book.

I don’t have the fetish books up as paperbacks. 

When I published my first travel guide, I used expanded distribution and found that those buyers were Amazon resellers. I don’t know what they paid, but I didn’t the same royalty with them, and they show up as alternative sellers who were undercutting my price and costing me money. 

That being said, if you are mainly selling ebooks, then anything you can make on a paperback is good. My travel guides are about 80% paperback, so it was the right choice to not use expanded distribution. Could be worth it for a paperback edition of a fetish book.

When I published my fetish books, I was forthright and labeled them as erotica and for ages 18+. Amazon doesn’t allow advertising of erotica.

Once you start selling a few on Amazon, they show up under “People who bought/viewed this also bought/viewed...” and I think that’s the most effective way the word spreads on Amazon. That’s how I find new ABDL books.

I think you could advertise them on Facebook/Instagram, but I’m not sure about their policy on erotica. You set things up so people pay by click or ad views. Clicks is better. It doesn’t cost much per click, and you can limit what you spend per day. I think my travel guide is set for a max of $4 a day, and I’m definitely hitting that every day. 

Telling Daily Di about the books and having them listed here, on the main site and on the forum, was probably better than any ad I could have done. I also posted previews on ABDL Story Forum and  Fetlife. There also a site called Lush Stories that’s general erotica. You could post previews there. And there’s a site called the Library of Spanking Fiction that includes some ageplay books, but none that are ABDL that I’ve seen. Authors from those two sites are also on Amazon. My favorites from those are two authors who go by Peter Martin (peter242 on Lush Stories) and R.G. Chilton on Amazon. If you like ageplay spanking and stories about adults voluntarily submitting to being spanked, their stories and books are a lot of fun.

The other thing that helped my sales is putting together a nicer cover. The ones available for free in Amazon don’t attract attention. I spent $12 on a stock photo, and that’s when my sales took off, even before I started advertising.

You can buy ad space on Fetlife, Daily Di or ABDL Story Forum, but I don’t know the pricing structure for banner ads on those sites.

My last thought is to contact some of the more popular ABDL profiles on Fetlife, meaning pretty ABDL women ages 18-25, and paying them to write a review on Fetlife. You’ll find these women are often pair influencers for sites that sell ABDL products, and if you enter a code on those sites you get a tiny discount. The one I’m thinking of right now goes by Sweet ‘lil Girly. 

Never buy reviews on Amazon - that will get you banned.

• 2 months later...

So I see a lot of people have taken advantage of the kindle book giveaway I have going on. If you’re interested, follow the links to The Vacation and Alex’s ABDL Anthology in my signature, and I’d appreciate it if you left a review.

• Like 1