LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open RP Idea: The Adult Baby Ward

Mrs Callipso took his hand. Her own hand was really soft and warm. She smiled motherly to him.
"Just once. After my dear husband died, I needed to have some activity that could help get rid of my pain. And you can trust me I will care about you really good. My previous "patient" was pretty happy with me caring about him. He said that it was the best six months in his life."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to her speak her first words, I felt slightly comforted by her words. "Okay, I guess I will go with you then." I gather up my overnight bag, and follow Nurse Delliah and Miss Callipso out of the room and down to her car.

The short car ride to the villa was uneventful. My eyes widen when I see how large the villa is. "Th-this is your house?" I ask with disbelief. The gates open as she drives up, and close behind us as she drives through. She pulls up to the house with a very attractive maid waiting for us. Miss Callipso leaves the engine on as she gets out of the car. The maid opens my door to let me out. I thank the maid, and follow Miss Callipso into her villa.

"That villa belong to my family for many years. I was born here. As you can see, I am rich woman. It's because of my family's company. We project clothes for children and babies." said Mrs Callipso leading him upstairs. "I hope you will have good time with me. And you just need three things. One, always listen what I say. Two, remember to treat servants with respect. And three, tell me if you want to extend your stay with me."

I listen to Miss Callipso talk about the history of her family, and how they earned their fortune. She gives me three rules to follow, and I nod along. "That all seems reasonable." I present a friendly smile. She walks me up to where I presume I will be staying for the duration of the study. She opens the door to my new room.

He could saw it was big nursery with everything on his size. There were pink wallpapers, big pink crib, changing table with babyish and girly diapers, closet full of clothes for baby girl in his size, and playpen with toys. "Well, hello in your new room, sweetiepie. I am sure you will love it."

"W-wait a minute, this looks like a girl's room. No one said anything about this." My eyes widen at the sight before me. I start to panic again, and take a couple steps back to try to escape.

"Didn't you read you contract, sweetie? For two months, you are going to be my cute, little baby girl. This is what we call Youth Therapy." she said with smile. "Now, you can either be good boy and undress for your new mommy or broke the contract and don't receive any money that was promised to you. You already got money for your sleeping medicine testing. Why not make it double? I promise I will be really good mommy for you."

I really the need the money, but this is a little too weird. I nervously look between the attractive older woman and the door. I relent, and strip off my clothes. I have some body hair, especially on my legs and groin. I feel weird being naked in front of this woman. The sight of all this stuff is weirdly erotic to me too. My cock grows to it's full size of 6 inches. The nursery is warm, but there is a breeze that makes my nipples harden a bit. I look at Miss Callipso for further direction.

Callipso giggled seeing his erection and lead him by hand to changing table. "It seems your little friend is really excited. Maybe you DO want to be my baby girl, hmm?" she asked and pulled out bright pink, frilly diaper with written "Little princess", long socks, baby booties, mittens, bib, short baby dress that wouldn't cover diaper at all and baby bonnet.

I take a deep breath and prepare for inevitable. The sight of the clothes Miss Callipso pulls out, makes my cock twitch. I can only watch in wonder as she pulls out my first outfit. I can't believe I signed up to do this.

I lay back on the changing table. My legs slightly spread out, and Miss Callipso starts rubbing the baby wipes all between my legs. She starts paying attention to my cock, and it works me up. My breathing becomes faster and heavier. My mind goes fuzzy as I start to enjoy this situation. I let out a soft moan of pleasure as she works the area.

My cock responds to Miss Callipso's increased attention. I squirm and moan under her hand. My heavy breathing continues to increase, and in a couple minutes, I spurt my hot loads all over my stomach and chest. My mind goes blank as my body falls slimp. I whimper and moan as I come down from the climax. I become much more docile.

"What a good baby you are. Making stickies for mama." said Callipso and wiped him. Then powdered him properly and taped snuggly diaper on his waist. After that, she started dressing him in new outfit. It took few minutes to make him look like the biggest baby girl in the world. "Awwww. You are adorable." Finishing touch was popping pacifier into his mouth.

It feels weird to have the thick diaper taped up between my legs. My hands are rendered useless by the pink mittens, and the booties make it impossible to walk now. I lay on the changing table feeling a little humiliated being dressed like a baby girl. The final touch was the pink pacifier in my mouth. Instinctively, I start sucking on it. I lay there helpless, like a big baby.

Callipso simply adored her new baby's look. She really hoped she will be able to take care about him for as long as she could. "Well, since my baby is all dressed up, I think it's good idea to show you your new house, right?" she said and took him in arms. She was quite strong woman. She placed Jay in big, pink stroller and strapped him in it.

I couldn't believe how strong my new caretaker was. She easily lifted me from the changing table and carried me to a pink stroller and strapped me in. I relax into it, as she pushes me around the house. It feels kind of nice not needing to walk everywhere. My bootied feet rest on the foot bar and my mittened hands rest in my lap. I passively suck on my pacifier as she gives me the grand tour.

That villa is really amazing. It was so huge and had many rooms. There was even swimming pool and games room. And of course maids. Many really cute maids in age 20-25. They all were really nice and hard-working. And all of them were cooing at how cute Jay was. He wasn't first baby that Miss Callipso brought home but still, they just loved that adorable big baby.

The villa was much larger than it first appeared. Miss Callipso shows me all the ammenities she had afforded, although it made me wonder how much access I would have being an adult sized baby. She starts to introduce me to her staff. I feel my cheeks redden as my caretaker introduces me to her maids. They were all about my age, and they were fussing over me. I feel embarrassed to be looking like this instead of like I usually do. They coo and tease me like it was normal for them. I try to hide my face behind my pink mittens, feeling very shy too.

Callipso cooed at shyness of her new baby girl. "Aww, don't be ashamed, baby. My little girls just love your cuteness. They will always help you with stinky diapee or bath if you ask them. They will even help you with your naughty feelings if you ask them nicely." she said and kissed his head.

After Miss Callipso kisses my head, I drop my mittens from my face as the maids continue to coo and gush over me. They each check if my diaper was dry, which causes me to become aroused by the attention. Eventually Miss Callipso has the maids get back to work, and she continues the tour of her villa. I shift in my diaper trying to ease the erection.

Callipso shown Jay rest of villa. It was really enourmous. Last stop was in her bedroom. It was really big and rich looking, with queen bedroom. "Well, baby girl. Since you are my baby I need to give you some rules. 1, from now, you are going to call me mommy. 2, I will decide what you dress in and what you eat. 3, you can ask me for anything you want but only if I am able to do it or give it to you. 4, you are allowed to make naughties any time you want. 5, 9 p.m is your bed time. And 6, when I am out, you are going to listen my maids and call them nannies." she said with happy smile