LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open RP Idea: The Adult Baby Ward

Idea:

My character is in the hospital for medical testing. At the end of it, he finds out he could double the money he made by signing up for another experimental testing. What they didn't tell before he signed on the dotted line was that he would be turned into a rich widow's adult sissy baby.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Jay. I am laying in my hospital bed on the final day of the trial I had signed up for. I am a young man, about 24 years old. Per my medical chart, I stand 5'8", and weighed about 150 lbs, have short brown hair and brilliant blue eyes. I am currently between jobs, and the medical trial I signed up for would help me pay for the necessities for the next month.

The female nurses who monitored me were very cute and were in their early 30's. I had met them a couple times before from the other trials I participated in the past. This trial was for some drug to help people sleep. All the major side effects told to me were pretty minor, and I didn't exhibit any of them. Except, for the sexual frustration I was feeling. I felt my member perk up, and I longed to take care of it. I was luck that I was the only person to this room, and the door was closed. I decide to quickly grab a couple tissues and rub one out under the blanket.

Nurse Delliah was head nurse of hospital. She was the one who was taking care about Jay. She was responsible for watching effects of pills and taking care about giving Jay the right dose. It seemed pills worked fine but they needed some more researches to get rid of all side effects. Right now, she was preparing breakfast for her patient. But she also had some new offer offer. He could earn even more money. She knew he had problems with money.
"Jay, are you awake? I brought you your breakfast." said Nurse Delliah as she entered his room.

I had just started to orgasm when I hear the door open and Nurse Delliah call for me. I scramble to cover myself, and in a slightly panicked voice: "Y-yes, nurse I'm awake." I try to slow my breathing, but my face remains flush (partly from embarrassment, partly from the masturbatory session). Both of my hands are under the blanket, holding onto the tissues as I finish cumming. "W-what's for breakfast today?" I ask as I look over at the doorway.

I leave the used tissues in my lap under the blanket, as Nurse Delliah walks in. She brings me a delicious breakfast, and asks me if I am having any issues on the last day of testing. "I'm feeling pretty good. I don't think I have exhibited any of the side effects over the last couple nights. I will be happy to head home with the money this evening. I know I have some final interviewing this afternoon, but I'm not worried. Thank you for bringing the best breakfast today Nurse Delliah. You know you're my favorite one here." I flirt a little with the experienced nurse. I feel great as I just released some tension and about to eat a delicious breakfast.

Nurse Delliah giggled as her favourite patient complimented her. She really liked him. He was so nice and cute.

"You are really nice for me, Jay. Thank you really much. I need to tell you that you are my favourite patient." she said with nice smile. "You know, if you want to earn more money, I think I have some new offer for you. You will got even more money than by testing medicines. As well as free care and good food. But it's your decision. I know you need some money so I just decided to be helpfull since I really like you, dearie."

Jim eats his meal as the head nurse tells him about an opportunity to earn some additional money. Maybe he wouldn't have to worry about any more medical testing until he found a job. He swallows a piece of French toast, and tells the nurse, "Um, that sounds good, and I'm interested. What kind of test is it? Are you sure it's okay for me to undergo another experiment so soon. Usually you make me wait two weeks before coming back." Jim finishes his breakfast as the nurse answers his questions.

(OOC - please describe what Nurse Delliah looks like. I'm liking what we have got going so far. Thanks for taking this on. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.)

Delliah smiled and nodded. She was 29 years old woman with black hair and cream-white coloured skin. Her eyes were blue.

"Well, it's new kind of treatment for people that got througt really big stress recently. We call it Youth Therapy. Patients would be taken by specially chosen people and treated like if they were younger than normally. They would receive special treatment that would help them to relax, feel safe and loved. It would make them feel less stressed up and thanks to that there would be no need to take any drugs that could affect their health. Would you be interested in that? You will earn twice much more money that thanks to testing sleeping pills."

I finish eating my breakfast Delliah finishes her spiel of the experiment. With curiosity in my eyes, as well as surprise at the payout: "I would be paid double!? Sign me up! When does it begin? Thank you so much for telling me about it." I give her a hug, and them lay back and relax. I start dreaming of how I will spend the money. I then wonder what kinds of things I will do in this 'Youth Therapy.'

Delliah smiled brightly hearing that and hugged him back. She knew he would agree for that. She pulled out small document.
"If you are so sure about that then write your name there. Therapy will take at least month. Unless you want to have it longer. In that case we will give you another document that say you want to extend time of therapy."

I take the paperwork from Nurse Delliah, and sign it without reading the contents. Assuming I would get an even bigger payout if I go longer, I tell the nurse: "Since I don't have a job or anything lined up, let's sign up for the extended session too." I check the box on the form, and sign and date the form again. "I really appreciate it. Thank you for looking out for me." 

"That was pleasure for me, dear. Really. I loved taking care about you." she said and left room. She then went to reception. There was waiting really nice looking woman in age of 39 years. She had brown hair and green eyes. "Your new baby is ready, Mrs Callisto." she said to her and woman nodded with smile

I lay back as the doctor enters shortly after Nurse Delliah leaves. He does my final check up, making sure there were no adverse reactions to the medicine I was testing. Once he gives me a clean bill of health, I sign my discharge forms. He leaves, and start changing out of my medical gown and back into my street clothes, jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm a bit frightened of what is going on. This isn't what I signed up for. "I-I think there is some mistake, I thought this was run in the hospital. Not some stranger's house." I continue to back away, not wanting to go with some stranger.

I calm down a little as Nurse Delliah talks me through what is going on. I trust her, and she has never let me down. I nervously approach Miss Callipso, and extend my hand to shake her hand. "I-it's nice to meet you Miss Callipso. Have you done this kind of therapy before?" I have an uneasy feeling about all of this.