LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost caught buying nappies

Jackk

I was almost caught buying nappies a few weeks by someone I used to work with. When I buy I always go at a time when the shop will be quieter to minimise the chance of being seen. I was on the aisle with toiletries and adult nappies were on the bottom shelf so I would have to reach down. I was literally about to bed down to pick them up when I heard my name. Had it been a split second later I would of had a pack of Tena pull ups in my hand and would have been busted. Luckily there were mens shower gels on the higher shelves that I could pretend to be looking at.                                     

If you have an elderly person living near you or in your family, you can have a cover story.

You are simply doing someone a favor by getting diapers for them at the store you are in when caught.

Pick someone about the same size you are if possible, in case you have the diapers on you when caught.

Slightly off topic, but in future, you could just buy diapers online then you can avoid getting caught in future and you’d have more choice than the mediocre stuff available in brick and mortar stores such as Boots.

And if you don’t want packages arriving at the front door a bunch of places on Ebay and such have Argos Click & Collect, which lets you ship your packages to your local branch of Argos to pick up at your convenience for free

I buy diapers online and make sure I'm available to go get them the second they get to the terminal so they don't get sent to my home address 

When I buy diaper stuff in a local store, I use a scanner and put stuff directly into a closed bag and use self checkout, worst case scenario, I "win" the check customers bag thingy, which have happened once, but I didn't have diaper supplies

Funny and scary at the same time! Sometimes it's surprising how wrong people can appear at the wrong moment just out of a sudden, as if by magic! sometimes I wonder if people can use some kind of teleport. I also choose the quietest times to go to buy diapers at the shop. it's the only way. Once or twice I gave up to buy diapers because there were literally too much people around and too much at the checkout… that would be too much for me staying for so long among people with a pack of diapers in the plain view!

My advice is to check Always carefully the surrounding of the diaper shelves, without hurry! Of course it's hard you would find nobody around, so it's just about to see how other people are moving around and figure how much time might took them to get close to the incontinence zone. You not only have to check the corridor where the diapers are but also the side ones that you will be not visible to you at the moment of picking up diapers. Sometimes you may feel so confident that it can seem unnecessary to do that but… It is! I also act like I'm looking at some men care products that are usually nearby, then at the right moment I will move to pick up diapers. Sometimes it's funny and exciting to do all of that!

One time there was a salesgirl that was keeping some stuff just right in the diaper shelves, I get so angry, nobody around but just this girl in front of the diapers! I didn't know what to do, I could wait some minutes as well as one hour, then when I was "looking" at some shampoos in the other side, I looked back and the assistant was not there anymore, so I went to pick up a pack of booster pads in the upper shelves but right the moment I was doing that, the lady was back there behind me! I avoided to look her in the eyes and went away with my pack as fast as possible… but yes, she saw everything, it happened in front of her eyes and even if she was completely focused on something else, she knew what I picked up. Also because she already noticed me before cause I was acting "strangely" by waiting for the right moment so then it was everything clear… quite awkward. 

I had another similar situation, but this time I managed without anyone caughting me. But again I had to waint like 15 minutes and I was acting like I was "escaping" all the time from the woman that was working there keeping some stuff nearby.