LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Talking to Grandma about pooping my pants

My own Grandma, my "real" Grandma died at the age of 90 in 2015.  (I am 60 years old.)

So one of the things that I have always longed to do was to talk to my Grandma and tell her of my love of diapers and how I want to be a baby again with her changing my poopy pants like she did when I was little.  Sadly, I will never get that chance again.

However, I recently found a "Phone Grandma" who I can call (for a small fee) and talk to her about my poopy diapers and regression fantasies.  I LOVE GRANDMA FRANKIE.  You can talk to her about anything, including pooping your pants and she is very understanding of our ABDL lifestyle.  In fact, she told me that she has been diapering ABDLs (over the phone) for many years now.

Honestly, she is the Grandma of my dreams.  (A "young" Grandma too, at the age of 53) 

A actually wrote a blog post on my blog that goes into more detail.

If you love Grandmas who love to change poopy diapers, check out my blog post about her.?

https://stillindiapers.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/a-call-with-grandma-frankie/ 

This is a great post! I have also lost my grandma and she changed my poopy pants many many times growing up. She was the sweetest lady, very understanding and compassionate. I had a favorite place at her house to go and pee and/or poop in my pants. When she would find me there, she ALWAYS asked me if I needed to go potty although she knew I had already done it in my pants. [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1