LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A lot has happened...

So I haven't really posted in a long while. but i got some tea to spill!

First things first: I have a boyfriend, we've only been dating a month, but he's amazing.

and one surprising thing is that only after about a week of dating, i felt comfortable enough to tell him about being a DL. Even more surprisingly, is that when i explained it to him, he was completely comfortable with it, and willing to explore it with me as much as i felt comfortable with. He was the reason i was able to go to my local pharmacy and buy a pack of adult diapers (a 12 pack of Tena pants)

I've sent him multiple pics of me wearing them, and even a couple of wetting vids, and he even said he found it hot! I think the strangest thing though is that we were watching youtube together when he got curious and ask me to open a particular "adult website" to show me what kind of "abdl videos" i enjoy watching, since he does know that for me, abdl is a sexual kink.

This is an opportunity I never thought i would ever be able to explore with someone, or at least be able to explore it so comfortably, I always expected that if I ever told a partner I'd be having to justify myself and try to compromise with them. I truly wasn't prepared for them to be completely fine and just as excited as I am to explore this side of myself. 

I guess i got lucky with this amazing man!

• Like 1