LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Radio Station Add Thingy

I was listening to Rock 105.3 today at work, which is a san diego radio station. Like most hard rock stations, they have that guy with the really deep mean sounding voice to make themselves seem like the biggest fish in the pond. Anyhow, the voice came on and said, "Last night, I slept like a baby. When I woke up, my diaper was full and I wanted to nurse on a double D breast....really bad.....Rock 105.3"

I said to myself, this had to have come off one of our forums.

Guest diapered469

when i lived in s.d. about five years ago, i remember listening to that station during a talk-show hour, and the hosts were talking about a man who liked to wear diapers, and one of the hosts said "there's nothing sexier than a man wearing diapers." I was riding in a car with a friend of mine who had recently come across my diaper stash inadvertenly while rifling through my room...he didn't know that i knew that he knew that i knew he knew....anyways, i laughed, and he said "what the f---?"

It was one of those awkward moments where people who know you like to wear diapers stumble upon it RL and don't know what to say; and neither do you.