LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exploding boosters?

pppants

I recently purchased some Tranquility boosters and have been using 2 per diaper when I ready for bed on nights I've been drinking. 

When I wake up the bed is dry and my diaper is super squishy, which is awesome. However in all three instances I find that my boosters have exploded and my nether regions are covered in pee pee pulp. 

What am I doing wrong?

Does this happen to anyone else?

Please advise.  

Cheers 

It’s happened to me a number of times with TotalDry Ultras, but not super often. I don’t think you’re doing anything “wrong”, just that you’re reaching past the limitation of the booster. The bed was dry, so mission accomplished as far as the boosters are concerned, I think. 

I recently purchased some Tranquility boosters and have been using 2 per diaper when I ready for bed on nights I've been drinking. 

When I wake up the bed is dry and my diaper is super squishy, which is awesome. However in all three instances I find that my boosters have exploded and my nether regions are covered in pee pee pulp. 

What am I doing wrong?

Does this happen to anyone else?

Please advise.  

Cheers 

It sounds like you got some bad boosters,I use tranquility with boosters when going out ,never had any burst. If you call tranquility they will send you a postage paid mailer ,return 2 unused boosters ,they will test them and find the point of failure ,as well as replace them if they can get them to misbehave ,I get them by the case ,so it's a PIA when something craps out ,because it usually means the whole case comes from the same bad QC run . When you get diapers with bad tapes it's frustrating ,I end up using alot of packing tape or putting them aside pending investigation ,I hate seeing a wasted diaper , or booster .

Fortunately at home I wear cloth ,so it's generally only in late spring and the summer that i go out around town when a disposable with booster is easier ,than both a wet and dry bag . Also have you tried wearing them during the day ?, it sounds crazy but some people are "active sleepers" and you might have a sleep activity that is helping them disintegrate( no i am not a corporate apologist blaming the consumer for a products failure) but i am experienced in sleep disorder labs ,and have seen people doing "realy bad aerobics" well sleeping, i personaly used to sleep walk and used to run frozen food, from spending all night sleeping well staring into the freezer ,my wife would find me in the morning .

Tranquility are pass thru boosters ,so bursting the booster and not the diaper sure sounds like a bad booster.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk