LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shipped away (Privet with Danny and Anyone2 )

Squiregirl18

((Abi who is the mom was just about to change Tommy who is my character and Dan who is my character was about to change Avery. I believe @Squiregirl18 Was playing the roles of the mom Abi  and the daughters Camilla and Avery. Dracon was drinking a bottle of milk and Tiger had just refused to change Tommy because he wanted their mommy changing him))

((I think we should be aiming to get onto the road now really. As soon as possible and then onto the ship since that's where the main sort of role-play is actually taking place)) 

Dracon finish  drinking his bottle of milk and puts it down on the cabinet next to him before going to see if his older brother was okay. He had heard the door slam earlier on and his mother telling him off. He goes over to his bedroom and knocks on it.

Tiger is on the bed reading another book about Trains when he hears someone knocking on the door "go away" he says thinking that it is his mother. He didn't really want to speak to her about what happened. 

"It is only me" Dracon says in a really sweet voice. 

Tiger realises who it is now so he puts his book down and gets up off his bed before going over to the door and opening it. He lets his brother in before closing the door. 

Dracon walks in and looks at his brother before going to sit on the bed "so what's going on?" He asks his brother. 

"Not much why?" Tiger asks before sitting down next to his brother.

Dan quickly changes Avery and gets her into a clean diaper "go and get dressed and we can get going once your mom changes Tommy. Or tell her to send him here and I'll change him. We need to get on the road very soon before all the traffic" I say as I wash my hands and dump the old diaper "sure was a big stinky diaper you made. Good job you did that before we got in the car"

• 2 weeks later...

(( @Squiregirl18 please do not forget about this one.  If you don't want to continue this one then please let us know))

Dracon gets up off the bed "I'm going to go and watch TV for a bit" he says before leaving this brother's bedroom. 

"Okay cool if you need anything I will be here" Tiger calls back. He then starts reading his book again.

Dracon gose over to the TV and turns it on before sitting down and grabbing the TV remote next to him. He then starts flicking through the channels. He then stops on a kids channel and start watching it.