LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shipped away (Privet with Danny and Anyone2 )

Squiregirl18

Dan looks at Tommy and then at Abi "I didn't say anything?"

I turn to Tiger "I don't think we will have time anyway boys. We need to get going if we are going to make it there in time. Getting to the cruise ship is a lot more important than cartoons or videos about model railways" 

Tommy looked at Tiger. He knew that Tiger favoured Dracon as they were closer in age and he was the younger of the three boys and he just wanted to be able to do things without being told what to do. He looks disappointed but knows it's best as they are on a time limit.

"okay I guess that is fine with me." Tiger says looking at his dad. 

It has absolutely nothing to do with  age whatsoever. Why would it?. Tiger finds cartoons very boring. He would rather watch  videos of Trains all day or anything else he is interested in.

However even though he did find cartoons very boring. He would watch them with his little brother if Tommy really wanted him to watch them with him.

(Age has nothing to do with it. I don't know why you got the idea that it was something to do with age.)

Tiger looks over at Tommy. He can see the disappointed look on his face. So he closes his book and gets up from the table before going over to him. "hey I tell you what how about when we get back home you can have the TV before me and if downstairs TV is being used by someone else who got to it before you then I will allow you to use my TV.

You can watch what ever you like on it. I will be able to watch with you if you want to. Do you want to come and talk to me before we leave?" He asks his little brother wanting some one to talk to. 

Dracon is still eating his breakfast. Again he stops to take a another drink with milk and then he goes back to eating again. His cereal bowl is still half full if not more. 

Abi checked over there bags before coming back at the call of her name but found things handled already. “I should walk out of the room more often.” She told herself before laughing a little and going to Dracon. “Hey Dracon love you got to eat a little faster okay we need to get going soon if we want to make it there in time.” She said back thinking about sitting down with Dracon when she hear something coming from the living room.

Abi was up and running thinking maybe something was up but it was only Avery starting to spin around a few times before going into a deep squat. Abi sighed letting her and then heading to find Dan again to let him know about the maybe slow down and that they should pack more diapers.

Camila giggled leaning into her dad. “Daddy I made pee pee” She said seeming pretty happy with herself and the very wet diaper she was wearing.

Dracon looks at his mother. He then stops eating "I have finished eating anyway. I think dad gave me to much I can't eat anymore. I am still going to have this though" he says picking up his bottle and starting to drink it. 

Dan looks at Dracon "eat what you can buddy. We need to head off soon. But we don't want you to get a tummy ache" 

Looks at Abi "something up? Where's Ave-" I start saying as I make funny faces at Camilla and picks her up so i csb chsnge her but sees the look on Abi's face realising what has happened "am I changing her? Do you wanna change this one?" I say pointing to Camilla "we will need more diapers. I think Tommy and Deacon will use a few as well. They've eaten a lot and drank quite a bit as well. We always have to be prepared" he whispers so they don't hear. 

I look at Camilla "let's go and sniff out the stinky diaper that your sister had done then. It's not you this time. You're soaked though. It's close to leaking" I say as I take her through to the lounge" 

Tommy looks at his brothers and just nods and smiles "it okay. I can watch tv in car" he says as he looks around and jumps down from his seat carrying his almost empty bottle of milk and just goes into the lounge to finish it but spots Avery in her squatting position "sissy going poo poo?" He asks, knowing the rules to not use diapers at the table. 

Dracon looks at his dad" didn't you hear what I just said?. I am full up and I'm not going to eat anymore  that is final!" He asks feeling like his dad isn't listening to anything or what is going on.  

Tiger nods "well the offer is still there if you still want it regardless if you watch TV in the car or not." He says smiling before making his little brother's hair look messy.

Dracon looks around and notice is almost everyone has left the room. he also notices that no one is sitting at the table anymore and he feels a bit left out. So he gets up and picks up his bottle before going to find Tommy because he feels like is being left out of something. 

He doesn't know what he is being left out of if anything but that is how he feels

Dan looks at Dracon "okay. That's fine" he says as he looks at Abi. 

Dan then takes Camilla into the lounge. 

Tommy just looks at his brothers and smiles, feeling a little better now. He gets up and hugs Tiger. 

"okay cool dad" Dracon says.  

Tiger smiles and hugs Tommy back "if you want to talk or something I will be around until we all" he says as he stops hugging Tommy and takes this phone out of his pocket before looking at the time. He then then looks over at his  mom after Tommy has left the room "if we don't leave in the next couple of minutes at least. 

We will be starting to run late. Either way we are going to be late because of how long we have left it but if we don't go soon like very soon we will be much later. I will help Tommy get ready if he any help" Tiger says quickly putting his phone in his pocket before quickly going to get his own shoes and coat on.

He goes and finds Tommy "let's go and get you ready to leave " he says picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom. He then puts him down on to the floor "let's see if you are wearing anything different today" he says pulling his back of his pants to see what he is wearing underneath. "Oh so a diaper then" he says before checking it to see if his brother needed changing at all. 

Edited by Anyone2

Avery turned looking to Tommy nodding as she grunted and pushed her diaper taking the load well. When she was done she stood up walking to see her dad. "Daddy I made poo poo..Can I be changed?" She asked before making a funny face at Camila getting the littlest to laugh.

Abi could smell the dirty diaper from the next room. She looked to the boys seeing Tiger carrying away Tommy. "Well I could stop that but I'm not going to yet" She said going to go help Dan feeling like he might have this work cut out for him. "Hey Dan love I'll take Cam from you and you get miss smelly pants there."

Tommy giggles as he watches his older sister fill her diaper "but you not little like Cammy.  You're my big sissy?" He says, but seeing that she has no problem at all with using her diaper. 

Tommy looks at his brother "I like it when mama changes me though. And I umm" Tommy stands up and hides behind the door. 

Dan smelt Averys diaper "honey. Did you poop? That sure is stinky" he hears Abi and laughs "guess daddy is cleaning you up stinky pants" I say as I pick her up "I can see who Cam takes after. This diaper is super smelly" he looks at Abi and Cam and takes Avery to the changing table.

Avery giggled. "I-I know but I needed to make a poo" She said back to Tommy before leaning into Dan smiling. "I made big poo" She said softly seeming to not mind her diaper at less right then.

Abi looked over to Camila smiling to her as she took the little girl to have her diaper changed passing by where Tommy and Tiger are. She moved to poke her head in seeing Tommy hiding. "Hey boys..Tommy honey you okay?" She asked softly.

Tiger looks around  "um yeah every thing is fine. I forgot to pack something I should go and get it." He says to mother but not looking at her.

He then turns to Tommy "so difficult aren't you. It can never be easy can it" he says whispering in a kind of annoyed voice. He then quickly gose to the bedroom he has been staying in before being very rough with the door as he closes it

Dracon continues to drink his bottle of milk. He watches what his sisters are doing but doesn't say anything because he is drinking his milk from the bottle.

Tommy is concentrating on releasing his bowels which is why he has hidden behind the door. 

He finishes what he's doing in his diapers and realises that his brother has left him but sees his mommy and gives her a big grin.

Dan lays Avery down and begins changing her.

Abi looked over unsure until she heard the slam of the door sighing. “No slamming doors Tiger. If I hear it again you’re going to have to sit in time out.” She called to the room before turning to Tommy smiling back to him. “I’m going to guess you might need a change?” She asked softly as Camila waved to her older brother.

Avery looked up to her dad wondering if he mined that she made a big messy diaper. “Daddy? I made a big poo..I couldn’t hold it to go to the potty.” She said softly.

Tommy just looks at mom and nods in agreement "yes please mom" he says with a guilty look on his face. 

Dan looked at Avery as he laid her on the changing table and changes her without any problems. 

Abi smiled reaching over for Tommy's hand. "Lets go love you can help me with Camila first if you like." She said back softly seeing the guity look. "Tommy love what's wrong?" She asked softly.

Avery smiled. "Wow daddy your really good at changing diapers."

Dan looked at Avery "I've changed plenty of diapers on you lot. But I know mommy has changed more than me. But I seem to get all the stinky ones" 

Tommy nods and smiles "it cause I stinky and me not think Tiger like it when I stinky. Can mama change me please?"

Dan looked at Avery "I've been changing diapers for 11 years and I still gag at the smell" I say as I cough while changing her.

"Sure love lets go over to get you changed." Abi said as she took the lead to bring Tommy and Camila to the changing mats in the master bathroom. "Alright then you up first Tommy so I can make sure your diaper doesn't leak." She said as she Camila down and then getting to her knees to change Tommy.

Avery giggled finding it funny at his gagging. "Daddy you make funny faces."

Tommy nods and lays down on the changing mat, his diaper making a loud squishy sound as he did so.

He giggled as he looked at his mommy and sister "me stinky" he says happily

Dan looked at Avery "that's because your nappies are super stinky because you made a big poopy in your diaper" 

• 4 weeks later...

(hello I am sorry but my oldGoogle account  got hacked unfortunately I have forgotten to the old account I had on this website so unfortunately couldn't get any help the. Google could not help me get my Google account back. Plus a couple of things connected to that account was compromised as well so I wanted to be safe and make a new account anyway. I hope we can continue on with this and any others that are still around) 

• 3 weeks later...