LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shipped away (Privet with Danny and Anyone2 )

Squiregirl18

Today was the big day and early too. The whole family had to be in the car and at the dock by 9 meaning it was time to go! Abigail was running around putting the last few things in the van getting ready to head out. To her luck they had been able to stay at a Disney Hotel so it made it easier to get out to port or at less she hoped it would. As she ran around she could her the kids in the back around playing and having fun. “Girls come get your shoes on please and then lets go find the boys” She said as the two girls got on their shoes before one took off again. Standing there was Camila putting her arms up. “Come on honey” She said picking up the little girl when the small hit her. With a quick look she could see the strain on the diaper. “Dan honey? If you not trying to find the boys can you take miss smelly pants here?” Abigail called out still holding her daughter even with the smell coming from her.

In one of the rooms Avery was packing her last few things and then bring them back to the front door waiting there watching around her. Yet she soon got bored sitting there and went to go find her bothers or dad thinking maybe they be more fun than their mom who was still running around like the world was on fire.

Dan wakes up and heads for the shower. With a busy job he doesn't get much chance to go on a proper holiday with his family but he makes sure that he can this time. It's also coming up to his and Abigails anniversary so it was another reason to celebrate.

He headed for the bathroom  to get ready before making sure he'd packed everything and got the tickets ready. He wanted Abi to look after these though.

He headed out after gettting ready and heard her calling him; so he heads to see what she wants and smells something familiar from his youngest daughter Camilla.  "Ooh baby girl have you made a stinky?" He asks Camilla as he looks at Abi and kisses her good morning. "Want me to change you?" I say to her" 

Tommy is an excitable 6 yr old. He is full of energy and can't wait for the Disney cruise. He has woken up to a dry bed which is good.  He gets up and goes to find his mommy as he needs her to take his drynite off so he can use the toilet "mama! Mama!" He shouts. 

TIger wakes up and  hears Tommy calling for his mother. So Tiger gets out of his bed and goes to see if their mother is even up.

He finds her and Tommy.He then looks at his mother seeing that she is busy . He then looks back at his youngest brother "come on. I will take you to the bathroom. do you want me to carry you? " he asks Tommy wondering if he would like to be carried. 

Dracon is still sleeping with his favourite soft toy and he is also sucking his thumb . he hasn't had a late night or anything it's just that he is feeling a bit lazy and wants to continue  sleeping.  

Abigail passed over Camilla as she gave Dan a kiss back. “Good morning to you love now have a smelly diaper poop filled diaper” She said half joking but finding it was how most mornings would go. “Oh also Dan honey can you-“ Abigail started to talk when she heard the sound of feet running to her and then saw Tommy and then Tiger. “Hey baby! How did you sleep?” She asked while looking to his drynite. “Well you seemed to have a good night there?” She said moving his sleep pants down and taking off the drynite before pulling them back up looking to the boys. “Don’t hurt your bother okay..please be nice” Abigail almost knew that saying that would make them want to do something but she would try at less.

Camilla looked over watching her older bothers and then to their dad leaning into him. “Daddy…good morning” She said still copying what she heard other says but she did give a nod to be changed as she reached for her diaper.

"good morning. Oh it looks like you got this handled I was going to offer to help you but it looks like you are already doing it. Why would I hurt my brother???. That seems a bit random to come out with" Tiger asks wondering why his mother would say something like that.

He is a bit puzzled about what she has just said. So he wonders off back to his bed and grabs a book about model Railroad operations that he has been reading before sitting down on the bed and starting to read it again. 

Can picked up Camilla "okay stinky girl let's go change you" 

I turn back to Abi "whats up? Why don't you take Tommy and I'll get this little one changed. Then we can talk when things are all ready? Was it important?"

Tommy looks at his brother and then at his mummy wondering who is going to help clean him up.

Although he has to potty so he rushes off to the bathroom before he does have an accident.

Abigail moved about to take Tammy when she saw him rush off. “Nothing that important just remember to pack diapers and stuff. When things are set then we can talk more.” She said before went to follow Tommy making sure to stop by Tigers room on the way. “Hey Tiger honey..I was rushing around and didn’t fully see who had who..” She said softly. “So I’m sorry I know you wouldn’t hurt your bother and was only trying to help.” She said next feeling bad about the mistake.

Camilla leaned into her dad smiling more and making soft sounds. Soon her diaper got a little fuller.

Dracon is asleep in his bed and hasn't gotten up yet. someone should probably go and wake him up because they're probably going to be leaving soon. He isn't even ready and is still asleep in his lion onesie and his night time diaper. 

Tiger looks up from his book "it's ok don't worry about it. I was just a bit confused about it that was all. Aren't we supposed to be leaving soon?. I haven't seen Dracon this morning yet. I think he might be sleeping still. if you want I can go and see if he is wake. You quickly go and help Tommy otherwise he will probably end up wetting himself" He says looking at you. 

Tommy is on his potty chair and he calls his mommy to help him.

Dan calls after Abi "You might need to also check on Dracon.  I think he is asleep still. I can check once I've changed this little one"

Dan takes Camilla upstairs to her changing table and lays her down. He sees the bulge and wonders if it's worth giving her a bath but knows they are on a tight schedule so opens her diaper and gets started on cleaning her up, trying not to gag.

Abigail gave a nod running for the bathroom there Tommy was. “Coming love!” She said making it into the bathroom and seeing him on the potty chair. “Good boy!” She said back smiling and then getting down to his level. “Did you already go and need a wipe?” She asked back.

Camilla stayed there looking up to her dad smiling watching him try to not gag. “Smelly nappy!!” She said back kicking her legs a little before settling down some.

Tommy looked up at his mommy "mama I went poopy. Need wipey please" he says as he looks up "mama want me to lay on change mat?" He asks. "Can me wear pamper on plane mommy?"

Dan opens Camillas diaper and starts wiping her bottom "that sure is a stinky nappy baby girl" he says as he wipes her bottom. 

He wonders if Avery is okay and Dracon as he hadn't seen them all morning.

Tiger grab his phone from the bedside table and turns it on. He then looks at the time and decides that he should probably get dressed. So he gets some underwear and clothes from his suitcase and starts getting charged.

After he has finished getting dressed. He then goes out of his room and looks for his dad "hey dad have you seen Dracon this morning?. Because I haven't. Do you need any help with anything?" He asks. 

Dan is halfway changing Camilla when he sees Tiger "hey buddy. I think he was with you mom.  He was going to help with Tommy. I just need to change your sister and I'll be right there okay"

Tiger looks a little bit confused and scratches his head trying to figure out what you meant. "Um yeah I don't think he is. I asked if you had seen Dracon this morning. Then I asked if you needed any help. None of your reply actually made any sense" he says still trying to figure out what you actually meant or what you were going on about. 

Abigail gave a nod. “Sure love lets get you cleaned up and then onto the changing mat.” She grabbed some wipes cleaning up the poop. “Good boy for using your potty” She said softly smiling getting it cleaned before moving him to the changing table. “Alright lets get your new nappy on.” Abigail then started to go to work getting him changed.

Camilla laid there on the changing table giggling all happy though her change. When Tiger came in she waved a little. “Hi..” She softly said starting to wiggle again on the table.

Avery had gone to play some by herself but when she heard all the commotion she went to go find it also wanting to know if she needed a diaper while they were traveling.

Dan looked at Tiger "are you okay buddy.  Did you and your brother need me to help you put your nappies on for the journey?. Can you keep your sister distracted while I clean her up. She keeps wriggling. I think your mom was going to help Dracon with his nappy. It was only for a precaution as it's a little drive to the boat and we won't have time to stop

Tommy giggles and nods happily as his mommy wipes his bottom. Something he's learnt to do but he isn't very good at cleaning his butt yet. 

Tommy heard footsteps and saw someone in the doorway "Avewy?" He says so the person can hear him. 

Tiger looks at his dad "the is no way I am going to wear a daiper. I am much older and I don't like them like my brother dose for some reason. I have never gotten why he likes them but I still love him because he is my brother. However I am not him or anyone else.  There is no way I am going to wear one and that is final!" He says now looking a little bit annoyed with you.

Dan looks at his eldest son "sorry buddy. I forgot. And Tommy still needs them at night. Surely you would understand that and there is no need to get annoyed. Tommy can't help it if he needs them. I thought you'd be a lot more understanding" Dan says, a little irritated by Tigers attitude. 

"I know Tommy needs them. I thought I made it quite clear who I was referring to but perhaps not. I am sure that if I said I was not referring to Tommy then you would know who I was referring to earlier.

I'm not annoyed with anyone else but you because you're the one who is suggesting such a thing. Understand what? That you think I am not big enough or old enough not to need a daiper. I mean what do you expect me to do if I do need to go to the bathroom??. Dracon is potty trained and old enough to not wear one the only reason he wears them is because he likes them." Tiger asks wondering if you would really expect him to use such a thing. 

Looks at Tiger "sorry okay. Let's just forget this. We need to get packed. Can you go and check on your brother please. I need to get Camilla dressed" Dan says "Dracon likes them yes but he uses the toilet when he can. It's only as a safety precaution for long journeys that's he wears them " Dan replies 

Looks at Camilla "your big brother doesn't need a diaper. No he doesn't" I say as  I tickle her tummy after finally getting her cleaned up and into her fresh nappy

@Squiregirl18 don't forget this role play it's your turn to reply. 

"okay fine please try not to bring it up again unless one of my siblings ask about it. Okay I can go and check on him. Ok I will go and help Dracon. We both know that is not true he wears them 24/7 because he likes them. He hasn't used the toilet or the potty since he was 6 years old and we both know that" Tiger says before heading off to find Dracon. 

"okay fine please try not to bring it up again unless one of my siblings ask about it. Okay I can go and check on him. Ok I will go and help Dracon. We both know that is not true he wears them 24/7 because he likes them. He hasn't used the toilet or the potty since he was 6 years old and we both know that" Tiger says before heading off to find Dracon. 

Abigail kept cleaning up Tommy’s butt before going to pick him up when she turned seeing Avery. “Hey honey you doing okay?” Their mom asked now picking up Tommy to take him to the changing table as she didn’t want him having an accident. “Lets get your diaper on shall we?” She asked softly.

Avery nodded to her mom looking over though the door smiling to Tommy. “Hi Tommy” She said slowly walking in looking to them. “Mommy..will I need a diaper as well?” She asked unsure how long the drive was or if her parents would want her to have one. Hearing this Abigail turned. “Humm I’m not sure love why don’t you go ask your dad..if he thinks a good idea then we will do it.”

Avery gave a nod walking to go find her dad hearing Camila giggles and knew she could find him by following that.

Camila kept giggling at the tickling and when she was clean she moved to reach for her dad wanting to be held.

Dan picked a now clean and diapered Camilla up and saw a small figure in the doorway "Avery sweetheart is that you? Did you want me?" 

Tommy smiles at his sister as he was being cleaned and into the diaper for the road trip "mama. Me still big boy?" He asks her, knowing the diaper is there just in case. 

Dan looks at Avery "I think I know what's up. Did mommy ask you to ask me about whether it's best to diaper you? It's completely up to you. This will be just in case we can't get to a bathroom. Tiger isn't wearing one. But that's your choice if you wanted to"