LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ex husband thinks that his son is a toddler still V2 (looking after role play private with Danny)

Anyone2

It's the school holidays  and it's a Monday morning around 8:43 am.

Jenny's alarm clock goes off. She sits up and turns it off before getting out of bed.  She then garbs some clothes before changing in to them.

She then goes and wakes up her son Carl and tells him to get dressed and ready to go out. 

Carl dose as he is told and starts getting ready to go to his Dad's house who he hasn't seen in a long time. 

Jenny cleans her teeth and washes her face before leaving the bathroom before   going downstairs to put her go on and make sure that she had everything else she needs. 

Carl to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He then goes his already packed suitcase and take to downstairs.

Jenny unlocks the door and then the car before opening it and putting her suitcase in. She then helps with her son's suitcase.

Carl gets into his car seat which is in the car. 

Jenny helps him do it up before closing the door and getting into the front of the car before closing the door and then starting the engine after everybody have their seatbelts on.

She starts the car and drivers to her Ex's house 

When they get the She  stops the car and drops off her son before driving off after she knows he is safe. 

Carl got out the car and got his suitcase before walking over to his dad's house and knocking on the door. He is kind of nervous but excited at the same time to see his dad again. 

Dan is nervous. He is looking after his son for the first time in three years. He had a very busy job and was away a lot. He tried to see him when he can. 

He didn't know much about him, just what his mom had told him. He wanted to spend time with him and make sure that he was looked after.

He heard the front door and went to open it and saw his son "hey buddy come in" 

He made sure he got everything that his mom said he liked to eat and drink. He had been told a few issues such as Carl had been wetting the bed so he was aware to take precautions but this was something he would have to raise with Carl. 

Carl used to wet the bed and sometimes during the day but he had stopped ages go however this mom had to forgot to her ex husband that there son no longer had  accidents at all.

The last time Carl had stayed at his dad's he was wearing a pull up when he had arrived at his dad's house. He only stayed there a for one night and then his mother came in the morning and took him home. He was only about 4 years old back then. His mum hasn't really spoken to his dad since then apart from a couple of weeks ago to arrange this. 

Carl gose into the house with his suitcase and looks around a bit. He couldn't remember the last time he had been here and it definitely looks a lot different. So much had changed since he had been the last. He then looks back at his dad " hey how are you.?" He asks   nervously. 

Dan smiled at his son "why don't you come in and I can show you your room. Then we can have some food and we can do whatever you like? There's an amusement park nearby and the arcade. Even go to a football match. Whatever you want to do" 

(maybe the dad should check to see if his son's pull up or diaper is okay because he still thinks that his son needs to wear them or something like that.

Of course Carl doesn't need them anymore so he is wearing underwear at the moment.

Maybe the room he is staying in isn't quite appropriate for his age or something) 

Carl smiles and comes in "that sounds fun. I can't wait to see my room that I will be staying in. I am not really feeling too hungry at the moment to be honest." He says waiting for his dad to show him his room. 

Dan smiled nervously "first. Let's check your diapers to see if you need changing and then we can sort things out from there?"

Dan looks at you "you will love your room. It's got all the things you love. You still like paw patrol don't you?" 

Carl looks a little bit shocked by what his dad just said "um I don't wear diapers anymore dad I am 11. Also paw patrol really? How old do think I am" He says looking at his dad wondering what was going to happen next. 

Dan laughs nervously "oh. Sorry. Guess I don't know much about you. I'm sorry. I keep thinking back to all those years ago when you was a toddler and loved that show. Okay how about we have a look at your room and you tell me what needs to a change? And the diaper stuff was just a precaution as I know you do sometimes have accidents. Your mom did tell me. It's natural for boys your age to though. It's part of growing up" 

"it's fine dad like you said you haven't seen me in ages. Okay let's go and look at this room then. No they were not if I haven't of said anything you probably would have put me in one and that would of been that. I don't have accidents I am 11 Dad. Carl says as he waits for you to show him were this room is. 

I take you up to your room.

It's a boys styled room. A bed with blue covers on. A chest of drawers and a wardrobe. 

"I've also bought you your own games console and iPad. I wasn't sure what you liked.  You have your own private bathroom.  Just make sure you are okay with everything and come downstairs when you're ready" I ruffle his hair.

Carl follows his dad and then looks around the room "I thought it was going to be a lot more childish then this. Okay so you got me a video game console and a iPad that is pretty cool apart from I am not a big Apple fan. Do you think we could exchange it for something with Android on at some point?" He asks looking at you. 

"I guess we can  try. I just knew you was a preteen so I knew you'd want more grown up things. This is hopefully going to help me get to know you better. Are you into sports? What kind of things do you like?" Dan asks "how about we talk when you've unpacked?" I suggest.

"okay thank you. Yeah it makes sense. Maybe it will who knows. I only really like snowboarding so unless you can magic up some snow or you can take me to a Ski Resort or something like that then I think that might be out of the question. Video games are quite good, music, food, eating, trampoline parks and quite a bit more. No there's no rush to unpack I'm going to be here for at least 2 months so can pretty much unpack whenever." Carl says looking at you and then sitting down on what he believes is his bed. 

Looks at you "that sounds like fun. There is a snow resort near here so we can do that no problem. Maybe I should introduce you to some of my friends kids. They're around your age and I'm sure you will have lots more in common. We can surely go to the cinema if you want. We have lots of time so no need to rush everything. Take one day at a time"

"Okay that is cool. Sounds good it could be quite interesting. I am not a big fan of movies I find them kind of boring. I guess you are correct there is no need to rush. However I won't mind doing something now" Carl says looking at you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(hello I am sorry but my oldGoogle account  got hacked unfortunately I have forgotten to the old account I had on this website so unfortunately couldn't get any help the. Google could not help me get my Google account back. Plus a couple of things connected to that account was compromised as well so I wanted to be safe and make a new account anyway. I hope we can continue on with this and any others that are still around)