LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D.Va's Tournament - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

D.Va was a renowned Starcraft player before joining Overwatch and now she is back on stage to see if she can still hang with the best. D.Va will be hoping to win the tournament whilst also not embarrassing herself as she diapers up for the whole event.

Writing is a passion for me and I can only continue doing it as much as I do thanks to the generous support of all my patrons. Those pledging $5 get to see all my public work one week earlier than everyone else whilst those pledging $10 get early access plus exclusive stories. There are now nineteen exclusive stories available on my Patreon page!

There are other rewards and tiers available to see on my Patreon page and they can all be found at the following link. All support is greatly appreciated as it helps me pay my bills!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

The following in an excerpt of the latest Patreon exclusive story:

D.Va waddled backstage and made a beeline for the dressing room she had been given. Her face was red and she bit her lip, a lot of people wanted to speak to her or get photos but D.Va was determined not to be stopped. She had tested these diapers out before during her marathon stream but she wanted to be sure there was no issue with them before the final. She could only imagine what would happen if others found out what she was wearing and what she had done, it would be all over the news.

D.Va saw the red door with a gold star on it. She hurried across and into the room beyond. When she closed the door she allowed herself a deep breath. A lot had happened since she left for the stage and now she finally had a chance to digest it all.

Making sure the door was securely locked and walking across to the mirror D.Va twisted and turned from side to side. She was pleased that even though she knew what she was looking for it wasn’t at all obvious what she had done. She reached around with her hand and pressed the back of the diaper against her body, she could feel the squishiness but it didn’t show visibly. D.Va finally allowed herself a smile.

D.Va sniffed the air and it seemed completely clear of any foul odour. The diapers were doing their job admirably which made D.Va feel a lot calmer. She reached behind her and pulled down the zip on her familiar jumpsuit. She pulled it down and slowly stepped out of the clothing leaving her naked except for her diaper and bra. There was a thin layer of sweat on her skin but nothing that bothered D.Va, she’d experienced much worse in that suit.

D.Va looked at her diaper in the mirror and was pleased that it still looked in great shape. If she hadn’t been wearing it the only way she would know it was used was the slight discolouration. Her immediate thought was to sit down at the computer and search for some images of diapers. She wanted to reach down and into her diaper to touch herself. It was almost a learned behaviour by now, if her diaper was used she would masturbate. It’s just what she had always done.

“No.” D.Va told herself. She pulled her hand away before it even reached the top of the diaper.

Despite D.Va feeling like she should be rubbing herself she forced herself to load up Starcraft on the computer. She loaded up a game and continued to practice for her final, there was at least half an hour to wait. She considered changing her diaper but figured she could do it just before going out on stage if she wanted to, there was plenty of time and these diapers were designed to withstand a lot of punishment.

D.Va machine gunned the games as she tried to practice some of the things she knew she was weakest with. She allowed herself to become entirely absorbed in the game and the only other thing she thought about was her diaper. Every little shift in her seat meant the mess spread further and each movement reminded her what she was wearing and what she had done. It was quite distracting and a burning desire in D.Va’s erogenous areas had to be constantly ignored.

A knock on the door made D.Va jump suddenly. She was in the middle of yet another game when she was suddenly brought back to reality from the sudden noise.

“Hello? Miss. D.Va?” It was the voice of a production assistant and he sounded nervous.

“Yes?” D.Va said as she quickly quit out of her game.

“It’s time for the final.” The assistant called.

D.Va’s eyes went wide as she looked around at the clock. She had completely lost track of the time and she felt nerves and adrenaline flood her system.

“I, erm, just need a few minutes…” D.Va said as she subconsciously pawed at her diaper. She really should change before going back out on stage.

“I’m afraid you’re needed out there right away.” The assistant called, “… Sorry.”

“OK.” D.Va said with a sigh.

D.Va’s messy diaper would have to stay on and she would have to make do with it. She grabbed her suit and slipped herself back into it, as she zipped it up she felt it forming against her body again. D.Va could feel her thick padding as well as everything inside it get pressed against her body, she shuddered slightly but almost like an automatic reaction D.Va’s bladder emptied. The gushing heat did a lot to re-warm the diaper and make it more comfortable.

D.Va opened the door to see the young assistant looking quite stressed. He quickly pointed the way for D.Va who walked along behind the stage listening to the crowd getting hyped up for the grand finale.

Yet again D.Va’s name was called and she stepped out on to the stage with a smile that was much more timid than earlier. She would be sat in this used diaper for a while and whilst she didn’t mind that she still worried about others finding out. In the back of her mind was the fact that her diaper at home had eventually leaked some of the smell, if that happened here it would be a disaster. As D.Va walked across the stage she shielded her eyes from the bright lights to try and spot Mercy, it was a futile effort in such a raucous room.

Archived