LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer onesie recommendations

Every one side I’ve ever had had been thicken than a t-shirt and uncomfortably hot. Totally unsuitable for summer in the Midwest.

Can anyone recommend a one side that is no heavier than a t-shirt and lets some air flow? I don’t need it to support a diaper, just conceal it. 

Failing such a thing existing, has anyone had any luck modifying a shirt, keeping in mind I’ve never sewed anything and I’m not going to start?

Thanks

You should try wearing a union suit, don't buy it to size, buy size XL if you are tall make sure you buy one made for tall men.

I am always cold, I wear a sleeper most of the year,  but I do get some hot nights where the sleeper is just too much and wearing nothing is not enough.

If you buy a waffle knit style it will breath just wash it out good a few times to get it soft.

My XL suit fits me like a tent because I am small and thin, but it is so comfortable its just enough on you for when your body temp drops after you fall asleep.

If you don't like it afterwards ,  you cut the legs and sleeves off it might make a onesie.

The material they use in union suits is almost as skinny as cheese cloth, I don't know how they can use material that thin and get away with calling them winter long johns.

You can't use a well made suit like a stanfield suit, you have to buy the cheapo suits, they are waffle knit and very thin.

Wash it out a few times for softness,

8 hours ago, Dubious said:

Union suit is made for the winter or cold weather

then you have a nice light weight all in one suit.