LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

The cool summer morning started off like most, 7 am the alarm started ringing making Colleen wake up, she rubbed her eyes before getting out of the bed and heading down the hall checking each of the kids smiling before heading down to the last room. “Hey love how’s my big girl?” She asked getting giggles from the 7 year old girl laying there in her crib. “Well let’s get you up and ready for the day” Colleen smiled as she turned off some machines around the crib before moving the girl over to the changing table. As she changed her Collen talked to her making the girl giggle more. “Paige your doing so good” Collen said as she got the clean diaper onto her and then moved her into the waiting wheelchair smiling as she did up the harness. “Alright lets go” With that Collen took Paige into the living room leaving her there to watch tv as she went to go check on Hazel being the youngest at 5 but still not potty trained meant doing the same thing, getting her up and changed into a clean diaper before taking her also down stairs. “Alright girls its cartoons until Lily is up or breakfast is made.” She said starting to go cook while watching them.

With their mom not in the room Hazel jumped from the couch going to Paige. “Hi come on sissy we going to play” She said starting to undo the harness and try to move her sister from the chair even if they almost where the same weight.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily is 16 and adores her two sisters. She never minds if she is asked to babysit or help out with the girls. She has a boyfriend who she's been with for 2 years. 

She heads to her private bathroom to shower and get ready for the day, hearing the girls downstairs and knowing they'll be needing breakfast soon.

Dan is a father to three adorable girls. They had Lily when they were 16 and they married when they were 20. 

He notices his wife is not in the bed and can gear noises downstairs so he goes to wash and shower and once he's dressed, he heads downstairs, where he finds Hazel trying to hold Paige "girls. Hang on. Daddy will make a start on breakfast" 

I look at Paige "do you want daddy to hold you honey?" 

About 10 minutes later,  Lily comes down and notices her dad "dad, I'll sit with the girls. You need to start breakfast" she says as she picks up Hazel "Hey honey. How did you sleep?" She says as she puts the cartoons back on, hearing her dad making the breakfast. 

“I slept really good..” Hazel said as Paige kind of chimed in making noises mostly but she was trying to say something more mostly that she had a good night as well..

Soon Colleen came in seeing everyone there. “Oh that smells great” She said going to see what Dan was cooking before going back over. “Lily can you go help Hazel to her seat at the table and give her some juice I want to give Paige her morning medications unless you do?.” Colleen did hate to ask her daughter for help almost every day but she never heard Lily complain about helping or needing more time with her boyfriend. “What are your plans today Lily?” Colleen asked as Hazel held to her older sister while Paige looked to their dad trying to call for him but again mostly making noise.

Lily smiles at her sisters "let's go see what daddy is cooking" I say as I take Hazels hand and we go into the kitchen as she knows her mom helps Paige. 

Lily hears her mom "I am going to try and see Tom. He's been away from home so I want to see him" 

Dan hears this, and worries about Lily but knows that she is sensible. 

"I will probably see him later on. I can take Hazel to the park if you want?" I say as I put her in her seat and take my seat next to her and makes funny faces to make hazel and Paige laugh. 

Collen smiled. “Sounds lovely I bet Tom wants to see you as well.” She said giving Paige her medications before bring her over to her seat happy to hear both of the younger girls laughing. “Lily honey if you do want to take the girls to the park that would be great but you don’t have to and you don’t have to take them both” Colleen said that last part only into Lily’s ear as she knew taking both girls was hard but then having to make sure Paige was doing okay was even harder.

“If you do go bring the diaper backpack okay.” She said back smiling to Lily while going over to get a bib for Paige putting it on her to get her ready for breakfast. “Dan honey what Is for breakfast?” She called over.

Lily looks at her mom "I was going to take Hazel. I wasn't too sure if you was taking Paige out somewhere. I'll make sure I have got her diaper bag though. I'm pretty sure she'll need one after breakfast. Did you want me to get anything from the shops?"

Dan starts frying some bacon "I thought we would have bacon and eggs with toast?" I reply 

“Yes if you wouldn’t mind picking up some diapers for both girls from the shop that would be great Lily honey. I’ll make sure to send you with some money” She went over to get out $40 bring it back and putting it on the table for Lily. “Keep what’s left use it to go have some fun with Tom today.” Colleen said back wanting to make sure to always pay or at less do something nice for Lily since she wasn’t just there babysitter but also their daughter. As Colleen turned to go help with the food Paige started to move more in her chair kicking and pulling. “Hey shh honey foods coming….” She said but Paige kept kicking almost hitting Hazel. Seeing this Colleen turned to Dan. “Can you get Paige out of her chair and start to feed her a bottle honey?” She asked as the girl was strong and when she got upset about something she only seemed to get stronger meaning Colleen could hold her but more likely she would ask Dan so everyone would be safe.

Hazel moved out of the way some looking to Lily. "Can we go play after breakfast?" She asked having gotten used to seeing her older sister having out burts like that so for Hazel she just wanted to play with Lily liking her older older sister. 'will you change my diaper after breakfast as well?" She asked next.

Dan picks Paige up and cuddles her gently before picking up the bottle and puts it in her mouth "Hey. It's okay honey. Shh.  Daddy's here" 

Lily smiles and nods "Sure mom. I'll get them both some diapers"

She turns to Hazel "of course we can go and play after breakfast. We need to get you ready because I'm taking you to the park. But we need to get you some more diapers. Because you use lots of diapees don't you" she says as she tickles her sister "why don't you go and watch cartoons while I talk to mommy. I'll be right there okay?" 

(Dan has served the breakfast up before he picks Paige up)

When the food came out Hazel started to eat smiling at the idea of going to the park. “Okay we get diapers for me and Paige and then we go to park!” She said smiling happy getting all her food down and then she was off and running to go get dressed or more just put a dress on over her loaded diaper.

Paige looked to her sister running off but then turned back to the bottle in her mouth drinking it all down before letting go of the bottle. She then leaned into her dad pulling wanting more formula or at less more to eat. Seeing this Colleen came out with some of some scrambled eggs. “Here Dan..” She said liking to feed Paige but knowing also she was a daddy’s girl so it kind of all worked out well.

Dan takes his seat holding Paige with the family and they all eat their breakfast. 

"I think she wants to eat now" I say to Colleen.  Do you think she wants you to feed her?" 

Lily looks at Hazel "lets go watch cartoons then I'll get you ready for the park" I say as I watch for her to finish her breakfast.

Dan smiles and feeds Paige her breakfast.

Hazel smiled putting her dishes in the sink to be washed before running to go turn on the TV and watch some cartoons. Haring the TV going Colleen walked in to see her other girls. “Hey you two..” She then went over handing Lily a little more money. “Just in case Hazel gets hungry and for being willing to help with her so much..” She said softly back smiling.

In the other room Paige kept eating her breakfast. She giggle and take a bit but at about the half way point she got full and just starting to reach for her dad smiling to him.

Lily smiled and thanked her mom "I'll watch Lily until around 2pm then I need to go and meet Tom.  We're going to the cinema. I won't be late" 

Dan cleaned up Paige and picked her up "is my clever girl ready to go and get dressed ready for the day ahead?" 

“Sounds great..if you need anything let me know” Colleen said giving them both a kiss on the head before heading out.

Hazel smiled to their mom and turned to Lily. “Can we go to the park now?” She asked softly.

In the next room Paige giggled and nodded a little. Her diaper was already wet but she didn’t mind just kept wiggling and giggling ready to be dressed when Colleen came in. “Dan honey do you mind doing Paige’s exercises this morning?” She asked softly.

Lily smiled and turns to her sister "maybe we should get you dressed first. And a new diaper?" I suggest.

Dan looks at her confused but nods "okay but she's used to you as I'm normally at work. Wouldn't it be easier for you to? I can do the washing up and I'll change her diaper?" 

Hazel nodded getting up and making the run for the stairs and to her room to get a diaper and start to look at clothes to wear for the day. “Lily? Can I wear dress?” She called over to her older sister.

Colleen nodded. “Your right..mind taking her to get her diaper changed as I think there’s something in there and then I can take over unless you want to get her dressed?” Colleen asked looking to Paige as the girl giggled and wiggled in her chair while trying to move to get up.

Lily smiled at her sister and picks her up "did you make me a stinky present in your pamper?" She asks Hazel as she picks her up "let's get you ready. Its a lovely day so yes you can wear a dress"

Lily takes Hazel to get her changed.

Dan looked at Coleen "I think this little one wants to get out of her chair?" 

Hazel smiled holding onto her sister ready to go out to get dressed and go to the park.

Colleen nodded. “Yup I think she wants out as well.” She went over to Paige moving to undo her harness and then slowly help the girl to stand up. “There’s my big girl!” Colleen said back as Paige giggled standing there and then starting to slowly walk around with the help from her mom.

Lily takes hazel upstairs and lays her on the changing table and gets the supplies ready "now then. You know your daddy changes the stinky ones. Me and your mommy change the wet ones. Isn't that right?" Lily smiles as she starts changing her sister.

Dan nods "I'll get started on the washing up. What Did you want to do today? Lilys watching Hazel so it's me, you and this little one" I say as I tickle Paige.

Hazel nodded. “Yup you and mommy get the wet diapers and daddy get poop.” She giggled at that but then just laid there smiling to her older sister seeming happy as always.

“I don’t know I like to take Paige out somewhere I mean maybe we can go to two or to that interactive science museum that ways she can have some fun too..what about you love what do you want to do?” Colleen asked as she slowly helped Paige walk around the kitchen as the girl giggled at everything.

Lily smiled at her sister and starts changing her very wet diaper. 

Dan smiled and nods "that sounds like a great idea. We can get ready and head off soon"

Hazel smiled back laying there. “So park then shopping?” She asked softly loving every minute with her older sister.

Colleen smiled. “Perfect..will you get her diaper bag and maybe her other go bag?” She asked walking Paige around the kitchen a few times before going to the living room the whole time the young girl laughing.