LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy trapped in the Mechanical Nursery

Zach felt tears well up in his eyes and then, much to his horror, the robot asked if he just went “pee-pee”. Disgusted with himself, horrified by what had just transpired as his pee dripped on the floor below, he simply nodded. Sniffling with tears streaming down his red face, the petite boy wriggled, distinctly uncomfortable in his wet clothes. “Please, pu’ me down, I gotta go home an’ change! I’m not-I’m not a sweetie, I’m a big boy!” He protested childishly, pouting.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach squirmed a bit more, pressing his legs together tightly. He panicked when he realized he’d left the two enormous, frilly diapers unfolded on the changing table on top of one another, along with a babyish dress and ruffled, locking plastic panties. The panties had a key right there, just in case someone wanted to lock them nice and tight. His heart leapt into his throat when he realized he’d also gotten out the baby powder and lotion, along with cute baby socks and a pacifier. Desperate to distract the robot from seeing the huge diapers he’d unfolded for his sister and everything else on the changing table, he whined, “Nooo, ‘s an accident, didn’t mean it! Please lemme go!” Kicking his legs, he flushed and squirmed frantically, trying to avoid looking at the creepy robot. 

Zach was surprised when the robot lifted him up and held him like he was a baby, shivering as it rubbed his back. He felt even more embarrassed and babyish than ever before, sobbing in the robotic woman’s arms. Squirming a little, the boy blinked away his tears and slowly calmed down, sniffling. 

Zach sniffled, curling up in her arms with tears in his eyes. He was mostly quiet, save for a bit of whimpering, as the robotic woman rubbed his back and cooed to him. “I’m a boy...a big, strong boy.” He protested weakly, thumb hovering near his mouth. For a moment, he reached out, sniffling some more. “Please, put me down? You’re being nice, b-but I think you might’ve mistaken me for someone else.” 

"I am sorry sweetie but big, strong boys don't go peepee in there pants."

The robotic woman said before giving Zach a hug.

"Now let's get you out of those wet pants before you get a rash."

Zach's eyes went big when the robot woman said that, his eyes now going back to the diapers on the changing table.

Zach’s eyes widened, growing huge when the robotic woman refused to believe him and mentioned getting him out of the wet pants. He wriggled once again, face flushed a deep red with shame and embarrassment at the thought of being diapered like a big baby. Still, he looked back at the huge diapers he’d unfolded on the changing table with horror, the ones he’d set up with a nice padlocked pair of plastic, crinkly panties and a babyish dress. “I’m not a baby! Please, I-I wanna go home! I wanna get changed myself, I’m a big boy just like I said!” 

Zach whined out, but to his horror the robotic woman took off his shirt before laying him down and strapping his arms to the changing table.  

"Don't worry sweetie let mommy help you out of those wet things." The robotic woman said before taking Zach's shoos off and then to an even greater horror, his pants and underwear.

Zach squirmed against her tight grip, shuddering when she easily overpowered him and dropped him onto the changing table. He kicked his legs and wriggled about with more desperation than ever before when she strapped down his arms at his sides and stripped off his soaking wet pants and underwear. Shivering, he whined, “Please, lemme go! I’m-I’m not little, an’ I got a mom at home, please!” 

But that was a lie Zach really did not have a mom, at lest a mom who cared and loved him, a mom who did not think like his dad thinking he was a failure and a fag. But as Zach was trying not to remember the time when his mom yelled at him for wetting himself at his school graduation, the robotic woman said.

"Awww look at that you have a cute little weewee."

Soon Zach felt the robotic woman 's hand tough his penis.

Zach sniffled, and let out a tiny whine when his “wee-wee” was touched. He hated this, but as much as he did, he hated his real parents far more. At least this robot didn’t call him a fag or a failure, and at least it didn’t hurt him at all. The boy calmed down from all his earlier crying, whimpering. “Please-“ He shuddered at the feeling of the robotic woman’s cold hand on his dick, though it actually felt pretty good, “Don’t tear it off, or anything...” 

Zach sighed with relief, leaning into her gentle touch. He smiled faintly when the robot rubbed his cheek and then leaned back, lifting his legs. “Do I gotta wear the diapers, miss?” He muttered, flushing deeply at the thought. 

Zach nodded, though he blushed incredibly deeply at the babyish words she spoke. She talked as though he was just an infant, cooing at him and calling him “sissy”. It was strange, though he had to admit part of him was comforted by it all. “Yes, mommy.” 

soon the robotic woman went to work talking out some baby wipes and started to clean him. Zach filched, squirmed and blushed as the robot gently and lovingly started to clean his penis. Zach hated to admitted it but he was loving it, in fact he was getting turned on by it. But the thought of this robot seeing his erection filled him with a deep humiliation.

But soon Zach's legs were lifted up and he soon felt his bottom being cleaned.

Zach squirmed, blushing while the robot lovingly cleaned his penis. He hated thinking such a thing was arousing, but it was; thoroughly so, in fact. Even more so, he hated that the robotic woman could clearly see just how turned-on he was by all this. After his legs were lifted and his bottom was cleaned, he shivered at how cold the wipe was against his skin. 

Zach shivered and whimpered softly when the robot brandished what seemed to be the fattest, biggest thermometer he'd ever seen in his life. He blinked away tears and looked up at it-her?-hoping he was able to convince her he really wasn't a baby. "I-I'm not a baby, really; I don't need a temperature check." He tried his best, his eyes filling up with tears of horror at the thought of that monster going up his butt. "My-my sister's the baby, she's way younger than me, and I'm not that damn babyish."

(can you not take control of my character anymore please)

Zach was about to speak again and beg her not to before she shoved the thermometer right up his butt. "It huuurts! Pl-pleeeease, don't-" He screamed, tears steaming down his face as he tried to not move at all, not wanting it to hurt anymore.

Zach shook his head frantically, blushing to the tips of his ears when his throbbing erection was pointed out. He squirmed a bit, trying to cover it up with his hands, "D-don't look at my dick, please." He muttered anxiously, squirming naked on the changing table, waiting to be taped into the diapers already.

(it's okay, and i like the sound of that)