LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy trapped in the Mechanical Nursery

I am looking for a guy you can play as short 16 or 17 year old boy named Zach who gets trapped in a Mechanical Nursery and becomes a Sissy baby by a female looking robot or you could be the female looking robot.

What will be in this RP: Sissy stuff like dresses. And kinky stuff like spankings, mouth soapings and time outs, focused masturbation and stuffed animal to fucking.

Need someone who can do sentences and details.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach was just looking for something to mess around with when he entered the seemingly-abandoned building. It was some kind of nursery, by the looks of it; there was a huge crib, a changing table, and multiple packs of diapers stacked underneath the changing table. There was even a playpen and a high-chair that were each way too big for a normal baby. The petite seventeen-year-old felt uneasy just being there; it was way too creepy, empty and dark. Even the changing table towered over him, far too large and equipped with sturdy Velcro straps; he almost bumped into it when he stepped away. Zach fumbled around for a light-switch, only to-unbeknownst to him-turn something else on instead. 

"Boo." Sarah said as she popped out from a corner, making Zach full on his butt.

Sarah was 15 years old and Zach's sister. She lived with there mom after the divorce and it was Zach's dad's time to have her.

"Aww what's wrong did I scary my little brother giggle"

Sarah said with a small on her face making Zach blush and mad. even those he was 2 years older then her, he was short for his age and to make matter worse Sarah was taller then him even if it was not by much.

Zach jumped back when his sister yelled from behind him, falling onto his butt. “You didn’t scare me! I’m fine! This’s just a stupid room, anyway; how can a room be scary?” With that childish rebuttal, the petite young man got up, brushed off his pants, and folded his arms. He’d always looked much younger than he really was, with his big blue eyes and hairless, rosy-cheeked face. It was annoying to have a sister who was so much taller than him, especially when she was younger, too. Zach ignored his red face and added, “What is this freaky place anyway? I don’t see anyone here, so why’s it all stocked up with baby stuff? It’s weird. Can we just go?” His voice became a bit whiny, and he tugged on her sleeve, trying his best to convince her to let him chicken out. 

Sarah smiled at having embarrassed her big brother yet again. even those she was just as petite as her brother people still thought she was the big sibling.

"Aww what's wrong is the wittle baby scared? It was your idea to come here in the first place."

Sarah said with another smile. much to Zach's annoyances she was right, it was his idea to come here. Because of Zach's petite body and kind of young and girly looks Zach all ways tried to be manly to be respected, that led him to do some stupid stuff at school and with his so called friends he knew.

Zach sighed, turning away and releasing her sleeve. “Yeah, you’re right.” He muttered out, stalking away from his sister and looking around some more. It was true that he’d been dared to do this by his manlier, cooler friends, and he often did really stupid stuff at school to impress them. He hates admitting his sister was more mature than him, but she was, a lot of the time. That was when he saw it; a robotic person, more like a robotic woman with its long lashes and big artificial lips that seemed to be painted on. It had some kind of wig on its head and large, unblinking eyes that gave him the creeps. “I bet this thing’s not completely busted; I bet I can turn it on, no problem.” He boasted, reaching for the switch on its back and flicking it on. Little did he know that all the diapers and baby changing supplies he’d seen earlier were here for a reason.

Sarah fallowed her brother Zach to the weird looking robot. Zach flicked it on but nothing happened.

"Oh thank god." Sarah said with a sigh of relief when the robot did nothing. Zach turned around giving a big smile at his little sister making her blush.

"Sh-Shut up stop smiling." Sarah said with a look of annoyances now on her face. Zach knew Sarah hated robots since the incident at mr happy's pizza house when Bobby the animatronic bear robot went nuts when Sarah was 8.

After that she had a fear of robots, witch Zach loved to teas her about.

Zach frowned in disappointment when nothing happened, but chuckled at his sister’s reaction. Seeing her freak out so much was always hilarious, especially when she wasn’t in any danger at all. He smiled broadly, grinning even wider after his sister told him to stop smiling, “No way! You call me a baby sometimes, but I guess you’re the real baby here, sis!” Zach teased her, giving her a gentle punch on the shoulder and giggling at his own dumb joke. Her blush was funny enough on its own, but her scream was just hilarious! Besides, getting to get her back for all her teasing was always cathartic for Zach.

Sarah blushed and pouted at Zach teasing, but soon got an idea, an idea that would show who the real baby was. 

"Okay then pissy pants how about this, if your so brave how about you stay in this room for one hour as I go and look around this house unlass your a scared little sissy who still wets his pants."

Sarah said with a smile. She looked at her brother's cute face red from blushing, his fists clenched, how he hated being reminded of when he used to wet the bed when he was younger and reminded of that one time where he wet his pants at the school graduation when he was 13. But what he hated so much was being called a sissy, that was what everyone at school called him. even the gem teacher said that one or two times. 

"So." Sarah said knowing she all most got him. "What do you say are you still a Sissy pissy pants?" Sarah said with a big smile knowing she won.

Zach scowled in annoyance after hearing what she had to say, clenching his fists right at his sides. She knew he hated being reminded of the fact he used to wet the bed all the time when he was little, and despised it whenever she brought up the time he wound up wetting himself in front of everyone during school graduation when he was only thirteen. When his younger sister called him pissy-pants and told him to stay in this room for an hour, he  snapped, red-faced and annoyed, “I will! I’ll stay in this stupid room for an entire hour, and when you come back, you won’t be calling me that anymore! I’m not a sissy, and I don’t wet myself at all anymore, so there!” With that, Zach turned away and kicked the stupid, girly-looking robot that had been lying on the floor. He chuckled when it fell over and gave it another smack before walking away. He looked around while his younger sister left, staring at all the huge baby furniture and big, poofy diapers. There were even bottles, upon further examination, and baby clothes. For some reason, the diapers were all gigantic and girly, with ruffles and huge crotches that seemed to bulge when he picked one up. As his sister left, he decided he’d be setting one up in the changing table for her when she came back; maybe he’d get to put one on her, dare her to wear one. Chuckling to himself, Zach grabbed the thickest diapers he could find and the girliest, most babyish oversized onesie. He’d even make her wear cute little mittens, too, so she wouldn’t take off the big, poofy diapers. She’d just fumble around and paw at the onesie, her diapers visible through it, and he’d take pictures the whole time and laugh. Then they’d see who the baby was! 

When Zack was done setting up he looked more around the room, it was a nice looking nursery albeit dusty. Zack wondered why all stuff like the diapers were all big, all made to fit someone like him or his sister.

Zack then looked at were he go the pj's and saw that all the clothes were very cute baby dresses, there was even some Mary Jane Baby Shoes, but bigger. Zack someone like him or sister would wear them. what was this place he wondered some weird private room.

Zack remembered that this place was once home to some animatronic guy. did a lot of stuff for movies and the like before disappearing. Now his house lay abandoned, untouched by anyone till now.

As Zack thought more about the strange man who once lived here, the lights turned on all of a sudden. making Zack jump, before cussing himself for being scared. Must have been Sarah who did, she must have found the power switch to this place. 

49 minutes ago, cute little kokiri girl said:

Oh your right sorry I wanted to get to the robot ready

Oh, okay :3 I’ll say the post you made is what happened because I want the robot to show up, too 

Zach almost jumped out of his skin when the lights suddenly came back on. While the nursery was nice-looking, he still wondered why exactly all of the baby clothes were so large. Hell, the diapers were so big even he or his sister could easily fit in them; he shivered at the thought of pranking her with one. Yet, he felt like getting on the changing table for a better view of the place, even after he heard some kind of mechanical whirring. He did just that, sitting down right near the humongous diaper, before deciding he’d get another one. That way, he could layer them on her and make them so thick she’d have no choice but to waddle everywhere! She’d barely be able to walk, let alone crawl. He chuckled, and grabbed the baby changing supplies to get everything ready. Luckily, he found a huge, frilly pair of plastic panties with a lock on the front. Laughing, he set that down with the huge diapers and prepared to unfold them over the changing table, not knowing that something was waking up...and that it’d see him as the one who needed the diapers. 

Systems reboot Systems reboot Systems reboot. house power back on.

"How long was I a sleep?" said a sweet voice. "What happened when I was out? why was I out? And why am I on the grown."

Soon it got up not knowing what happen to her baby or her maker, but soon saw someone on the changing table and slowly wemt to them.

"Hello there little girl what are doing here?"

the sweet loving voice said to the little girl on the changing table.

Zach sighed in relief. When the robotic woman approached him and spoke, he flushed and squirmed a bit. “Nothing. I just wanted a place to sit, ‘s all.” He glanced the robot over; maybe its sensors were broken or something? “I’m not a little girl, I’m a boy!” The boy protested, flushing deeply after she-it?-made the incorrect assumption. He was about to say something else when one of the diapers crinkled noisily, loud enough for the robot to hear and look over, maybe see that he was clothed and sitting near two diapers, along with locking plastic and changing supplies. “I’m just going to go now.” He said, trying to get off the table, grabbing the huge diapers.

the robot girl looked at the girl who was on the changing table old feeling coming up to its mind before saying.

"Now sweetie you don't need to feel embarrassed I was made by my master to help any little girl."

the robot said before grabbing both of Zach's arms with one hand before lifting him up.

"But first sweetie tell me who you are and how did you get here?"

Zach squirmed, relieved that the robot hadn’t mentioned or seemed to notice the diapers. He wriggled in her grip, and replied, “My name’s Zach, and..I’m here because I was curious. I wanted to see what was in here, ‘s all.” The boy flushed, ego still smarting after he’d been mistaken for a little girl. “I’m a boy, not a little girl; actually, I’m seventeen years old.” He told the strange robot, wincing; her grip was way too strong. He kept glancing over his shoulder to see if the humongous, much-too-big diapers and locking panties were still on the changing table, thankful the robot hadn’t tried anything with them at all. “The diapers are for my sister, she needs them more than me.” He tried to say, in hopes the robot would listen.

Zach shivered, and blinked at the robot. It was starting to really give him the creeps, calling him “sweetie” like that. When the robot asked what he was doing here, he paused and tried to think. He was going to play a prank on his sister and then force her to wear these diapers, but it wasn’t like he could just say that right away. “It’s true! I just wanted to see what was up here; I got curious.” Zach was being partially truthful, at least. “What’re these big diapers for?” He decided to ask, shifting and trying to avoid sitting on top of the humongous diapers he’d unfolded on the changing table.

Zach squirmed as pressure built in his lower region. He tried to ignore the feeling, squeezing his legs together and squirming more frantically than before, but to no avail; his pants grew damp. “P-put me down! I hafta use the bathroom!” His pant legs darkened with pee, and the liquid dribbled all over the floor as he wriggled and kicked his legs. Humiliated by this experience, he stopped flailing around in her iron-clad grip, lowering his head in shame, cheeks a bright red.