LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My name is Joshua, I'm from Buffalo, NY. I lived there my whole life. I'm not sure where to begin, in my life I've been through more shit than most middle aged men. I was born at Children's hospital. My parents divorced when I was 3, after I was pottty trained. Me and my mother lived all over, places you would want to step into. When I was seven, my mother found a babysittter, little did she know, the babysiter was a child abuser (eventually she got locked up for it). We moved upstairs from my Aunt and Uncle ever since. When I was a teenager, stuff really hit hard. 3 of my friends were murdered. I got into gangs and crime. I was almost arrested a few times but they left me with a warning. I got into a lot of fights, few of them involved knifes. I almost lost another friend when someone put a hit on him. I was also into alcohol. I changed my ways and now I've been focused on my schooling. I got accepted into this early college program, I go to school for 5 years and when I graduate, I'll have a high school diploma and an associates degree, which my major is Automotive technology. I can't find a job because no one is hiring, i only get $15 a week from my grandma, which i need to eat. I've been into diapers all my life i guess, ever since I was 5 or 6, i was always fasinated by them. I also tried other baby things like pacifiers and bottles and found them to be fun.

Well if you want to work on cars, get yourself a job at any car lot or a dealer washing cars moving cars etc, they are always looking for a responsible guy that will show up every day, I started changing oil and servicing new cars when I was 17, and worked a lot of different places, incuding my own place.

If you are a guy that, is not afraid of getting dirty, and working hard, any lot will hire you, you won't make a lot of money at first, but anything is better than what your making now...B

You don't have to be certified to clean cars, and help on the lot, in fact all the years I worked on cars I never was certified, and most of the people I worked with all those years wern't certified either, and still did a dam good job on anything we did, and a bunch of them still working still are not certified, thats a relitivly new thing, to get your money off you, to pay to get a job.

If you truly want to work on cars, all you need is a desire and be willing to do almost anything automotive, unless you want to be one of those book mechanics, that can quote paragraphs from a repair manuals, but can't do anything else but push buttons on a computer, and tell somebody else, this is what you should try next, you learn from experience, you aren't going to get a job at some fancy dealership, but small garages, car lots, are your best bet, just to get started.

Good Luck I hope you find something to tide you over, untill you get your education....B

Hello poor newborn baby I hope that things will now start looking up for you as you have obviously changed your life so much already. :thumbsup:

You will get out what you put in and it sounds to me as if you have plenty to give ! :drinks_wine:

Hope things go well for you and the best of luck!