LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Term babysitter comes to the house (role play private with Ishigreensa)

Anyone2

Brenda called Billy's parents and tried to discuss why Disney movies like Lion King were out, and if they would relent if she just didn't let him see the last scene where it showed the Hyenas killing Scar.  She just wanted to get an idea of what the parents were thinking so she could try to choose something appropriate for him to watch that wouldn't be too babyish for a kid his age, but at the same time wouldn't upset his parents too much.

While she was on the phone, she started to need to pee, and so she would go to the bathroom right after getting off of the phone with them, and then she would go see what Billy was doing.

If movies were not something he should be watching, maybe she would have to think of something else to do with him, like reading to him, but if movies were limited, then she would probably have to ask the parents about book restrictions as well.

It seemed like she was tiptoing about to make them happy, and certainly thought babysitting shouldn't be this much trouble.

The phone rings for a bit and then a female voice speaks "hello and welcome to (insert name here) Mobile voice messaging service unfortunately the person you are calling is unavailable at the moment please leave a message after the tone" short loud beep. 

After about like 3 minutes or so it cuts her off "thank you for leaving your message. If you are satisfied with your message please hang up or press one to record your message again your message. Otherwise prees two to listen to your message." 

If she ends up waiting for another 3 or 4 minutes"thank you for using (insert name here) voice messaging service goodbye"it then hangs up automatically. 

Billy  starts playing with his toy cars on the floor again. 

Movies were not limited as such it was just you had to know what movies were allowed. It is the same with books so. And plus he actually has some movies and books for his own which he is allowed to watch and read in the house. He could also have someone read them to him. 

Brenda shook her head and walked away from the phone after hanging it up.

She didn't like being in the dark about what his parents considered violence.  Lion King, as far as she has seen, was not in the least violent.  There were far worse cartoons that Billy would have been told about if she let him near any kids his age at all regardless of whether they were at school or not.  Kids his age liked to experiment with their bodies seeing how high they can kick, playing like wrestling with invisible foes and saving others who were 'weak'.  It was a natural thing for a boy his age to do.

She walked up where he was playing with his cars.

"I'll have to talk to your parents later.  They are probably on the plane and will not be able to answer the phone for a while because of the law."

She sat down where he was playing with the cars.

"What are your cars doing right now?" she asked him.

Billy looks up from his floor as he hears her voice "what type of law is that and why does it exist?" He asks interested in it.

"What kind of question is that the cars are doing what cars do" he simply says to her when he she asks about the cars

Brenda shrugged at Billy when he reacted to her both times.  

After a moment, she smiled.  "Well, the airplane uses invisible signals to talk to other planes and airports.  The cell phones uses the same invisible signals, and so they can get confused and mix things up.  Have you ever tried to turn the station of an old radio?  When it's between stations, it only makes that fuzzing sound?  Well, that can happen when phones interfere with plane radios, and that can cause really bad things to happen because the drivers of planes won't be able to hear important information.  So... it's the law that some things have to be turned off on the plane."

She smiled at Billy.

"Well, cars do a lot of things," Brenda told him.  "Sometimes, cars just take people places on roads.  Sometimes, cars race to see which one is the fastest.  Sometimes, cars take important things from one place to another, and not just people.  Cars just doing what cars do is like saying people just do what people do.  Not all people do the same thing all the time, do they?"

She smiled.

"You know?  That reminds me of a story about a cute car in cartoon town.  Do you want to hear it?"

Billy kind of listens  to the answer you are giving him but he soon starts to lose interest in what you're saying and goes back to playing with his cars.  you can tell at  this point that he has completely lost interest in what you saying.

"I guess so but people drive cars cars don't Drive themself really yet. Yes please tell me a story" he says smiling at you. 

"That's too bad, that you think just like that," Brenda told him as he said that cars don't drive themselves..  "You may think that in OUR world, that is true, but there is a world where Cars are alive, like people...."

From that kick off, she started to tell the story the best she could from remembering the animated Cars Movie.  Of course, this movie starts off just before a big race, and Lightning McQueen is dreaming about racing for the Piston Cup.

She gets to the part where Lightning first gets to Radiator Springs being chased by a police car that seems to be shooting at him.  She doesn't say anything about the Sheriff car being very old, and about it backfiring until the car finally caught up to Lightning, and then she connected that the shooting sounds were really from the fact the car had a little Engine trouble.

"Boy, you in a heap of trouble," the sheriff car told Lightning Mc.Queen as he caught up to the car tangled in a wire fence that dug a pipe into the road tearing it up like a plow in a field to the point where the poor race car was finally stuck, dangling in front of the police car off of the only traffic light in Radiator Springs....

On the story went, about how the race car had to go to court, how the judge almost threw the case out before it started, and then the town attourney, had talked not only the judge but the whole town into prosecuting McQueen to community service and to fix the road he ripped up.

She took her time telling the story, trying to take every opportunity she could make to having one character or another say something so she could do character voices.

Billy soon catches on on after she starts telling him the story "you're just telling me about a film called Cars. I know this because my friends have told me about it a little bit before" he says interrupting her even though he didn't mean to interrupter he just kind of said it. 

Brenda frowned.

"Sorry.  I guess you know that story then?"

She tried to think of another story to tell him.

"So, I guess you hear about all the newest movies from your friends then, right?"

"most of them yeah but it is not as good. I wish I could see them for myself. They are probably a lot better to watch then to just know about. Of course my parents wouldn't be very happy if they knew that my friends are telling me about movies and other things like that. " He says to her before he starts to feel like he needs the toilet. So he gets up and gose into the bathroom. 

Brenda frowned and nodded.

She thought his parents were way too strict to not even let him see "Cars."  There was nothing violent or non-kid friendly about the first movie, at least.  Yes, there was conflict, but even storybooks have conflict, they do let him read children's story.

Brenda sighed and started to think how she could get his parents to understand that he is not two years old, and that he does need to get out a little more if he wants to be successful in life.

She let him go use the bathroom, and in the meantime, she started to get his pajamas ready.

They told her he wears diapers to bed, but she was starting to doubt his actual need for them.  It seemed that the parents were causing his babyishness rather than trying to help it.

When he came out of the bathroom, she walked over and reached for his hand.

"I think we should get you a bath and into your pajamas," she told him.  "Then I'll make dinner and maybe we can figure out something else to do that your parents won't be against but that will be fun for you."

Billy gose to the toilet. After he washes his hands with soap really well before opening the bathroom door and walking. He then sees his baby sitter and listens to her. "okay I guess that is okay" he says looking at her. 

Brenda took him back into the bathroom and started to get the bath ready.

"Once I get you into the bath, you can play around a little bit while I find your pajamas for you."

She got the bath just right for him, and then turned it off so that he could get in and play around a little bit.

Then she went to get his pajamas.

After finding his pajamas, she put them on the bed, and went back to the bathroom to start helping him wash his hair and his back or wherever he couldn't reach.

Billy looks at you and nods but doesn't seem to want to get undressed. He looks at you wondering if you are going to give him some privacy or not as he wants to get undressed by himself in private. 

He stands there looking at the bath and then looking at you. After a while he leaves the bathroom and then goes into his bedroom before closing the door and taking his trousers and t-shirt off.He leaves his underwear on and goes back into the bathroom. He looks at you again.  After you have left he closes the door and locks it before taking his underwear off he then gets into the bathtub and sits down. 

As far as he is concerned he is just doing what he would normally do. 

Edited by Anyone2

When Brenda came back to check on him, she was surprised to find the door locked considering how much his mom babied him and stuff.  Still, there seemed no point in pushing it, so she went and waited in his room to put his pajamas on him once he came back out.

While she waited, she tried her phone again to call them, but they were still unreachable.  After all, a flight from America to Europe did take a few hours.

With a heavy sigh, she started to play a game on her phone while she waited for Billy to come out.

Billy grabs the soap next to the bath before he starts washing himself with it. He cleans his whole body. After a while longer he locates the soap in the water and picked it up before putting it back where it came from.

He then gets out of the bath  before realising there is not a towel in the bathroom. So he opens the door a bit "um the is no towel in here to dry myself with" he calls out hoping you would hear him 

Brenda was in his room, and on her phone waiting for him, so she didn't hear him.

"I know, mom.  It's just like they treat him like a baby in some ways and not like one in other ways.  It's all over the place, and I'm so confused by it.  They left me a number, but it's not even helpful until they get where they're going and can answer their phone.  I've called them like three times already, and still no answer."

She looked towards the door of the room expecting Billy come back soon.