LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends House

ya know.. For someone (me) who hates reading... I really like this story. I really do hope that there are more chapters coming soon. Plz write more when you have the time. I am really looking forward to whats coming next. I am also curious of how this story ends.

An interesting story indeed, and one many here, I'm sure, wish they were part of. But then that is why we have stories, often, to put us into areas that we don't normally enter, or have access too. More the pity.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 16

“So, any plans for today?” I asked Amy as she sat beside me.

“Actually yeah, my friends all wanna go to the movies today because we haven’t hung out in a while and most are back from vacation.”

“Sounds like great fun. What movie?” I said more out of politeness than interest.

“I don’t know, we’re just gonna turn up and see what there is.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, you should totally come!”

This was a bad idea. Amy and I sat mostly in silence as I drove into town, allowing me to reflect on the aforementioned bad idea. A college student hanging out with kids was in no way cool, and yet there was a real danger that they would think I was cool, which only made it worse. I had of course voiced all this to Amy, jokingly at first because I had unsurprisingly assumed that she was joking. But when she became serious about it I knew I was in trouble. Though I tried to get myself out of it by every means, Amy was very insistent. I had difficulty resisting her cute factor at the best of times, and when she pulled out her secret weapon, the pout, it was a downhill slide. Damn my natural coolness making Amy obsessed with me.

Or was she just using me? After all, I was now driving her to the movies when she would have had to catch the bus on her own, and it had somehow become my duty to carry the diapers.

Yes, Amy was still fully diapered to meet her friends. And while I should have felt like a bad and cruel person, it was completely her choice. I had offered her pull-ups to wear while she went out, reasoning that they would be more discrete and easier to change. Amy had been quick to point out that she didn’t mind – since I was coming along too changes wouldn’t be a problem. Used indeed.

Well, I wasn’t going to stand for it. Being her personal slave was one thing, but suffering a severe social knock-down for it was quite another, especially considering I knew I wasn’t really wanted. I wondered if Amy was familiar with the word “chump”.

“Hey Amy, there are actually a few errands I need to run in town…”

“What do you mean? Are we gonna be late?”

“No, I mean I can drop you off to meet your friends, but I’ll have to give the movie a miss.”

“Huh? But you said you’d come! Why are you breaking a promise?” she said sounding genuinely upset.

“Don’t worry Amy, I’ll still give you a ride home and change your diaper if you need it. It just means you won’t have me lingering around spoiling your fun, o.k?”

“But I want you to come with me, I thought we were friends…” she whimpered through tears.

Man was I tired of being wrong all the time.

“Of course we’re friends…” I said, quickly trying to change my angle, “but I’m still your babysitter. What will your friends think if I turn up?”

“They’re gonna think you’re cool! I already told them all about you!”

Oh great, just what I needed – a whole group of doting teenagers. It was starting to look like there was no way out of this as we pulled into the parking lot. I prayed that it was full, that we wouldn’t be able to get a spot, that we’d have to look elsewhere, somewhere far away from here, and then crash… We’d be sure to miss the movie then.

No such luck. There were plenty of spaces.

Fortunately, since I had so graciously offered to drive, we were a little earlier than the rest of Amy’s ensemble. Still, that meant I had enough time to dwell upon the other great reason to ditch going to the movies with my charge. If her friends were anything like Amy, there was a good chance that I would be dragged along to see some dumb kid’s movie and have to endure over an hour of boredom at best, pure agony at worst.

Over the course of the next twenty minutes, Amy’s friends trickled up to us as we waited by the entrance to the cinema. Each time Amy introduced me I tried to act all nonchalant, as though I was only there because I had to be. In a way it was true. Her friends in turn reacted with everything from embarrassment to elation, though none of them seemed too unhappy about me being there. I guess hanging out with people my age was cool when you were that age, which would surely make things more bearable for me. The last thing I wanted was to feel any animosity that might drive a rift between Amy and what was fast becoming a gaggle of her friends.

Unsurprisingly, I had assumed before we had even set off that Amy’s friends would be like her. It would seem however, that judging a whole bookshelf by one book was as dumb as judging that one book by its cover. Like books, teenage girls came in all shapes and sizes. Some dressed very conservatively, as though perhaps their mothers had done it for them, some looked a little cutesier like Amy, and some were bordering on… mature. I disapproved immediately, but restrained myself from acting like an old woman lest I lose any cool points I had acquired so far.

I had also assumed, though my experience with young girls was limited, that Amy looked young for age. Again I was sorely mistaken. There were eight girls in total, and excluding the ones that were wearing far too much make-up as though it had been applied with a paint brush, Amy looked distinctly average. While I would never admit it to her, there was one girl who was actually more adorable than Amy. She was one of the first to turn up and introduced herself as Evie. So far she was the only girl who’s name I could remember.

As I tried to fade into the background and become part of the scenery, conversation was rapidly and uncontrollably breaking out within group. I let it happen as best I could, hoping that everything would be decided before I had to intervene and hurry them along.

I couldn’t tell if I had anything to do with it or not, but it seemed to me as though Amy was a pretty central figure within the group dynamic, as though most of the other girls deferred to her for decisions. I’ll admit that I was more than a little surprised, but it was almost as if Amy was actually popular.

“Nah, I already saw that movie.” I managed to pick up through the general throng.

“Would you see it again?” another nameless girl asked.

“It was o.k, nothing special.” A third girl interrupted. I was happy that at least some of them were talking about movies. At the same time I could hear everything from fashion to candy, the latter being instigated by Amy.

“Yeah, and a few days ago I totally had fizzy cola bottles!”

“No way! I haven’t seen those in like years! Where’d you get them?” Oh great, now I was distracted by that conversation.

Fishing, fishing, fishing… aha, back on track:

“But I don’t like all that smushy stuff, it’s like hurl city.”

“Oh come on, grow up. That’s what all the cool girls are watching.”

“Then it would be no good for you, hehe.”

As I picked up bits of conversation I started to make note of which girls sides I would be on if they ever asked me something. Not wanting to directly interfere with proceedings I took to making appropriate faces depending on what was being said. If anyone was paying attention to me at all they would have seen me going from sad face to happy face to surprised face as two girls argued between comedy and action.

The swarm generally buzzed and paced with girls exchanging positions and joining new conversations, but I noticed one girl consistently outside the group looking a little bit lost.

“Hey, are you o.k?” I asked Evie, who was biting on one finger.

“Who me?” she replied, clearly shaken.

“Evie, right? You just seem a little quiet is all.” We both looked into the crowd.

“Its kinda loud…” she squeaked.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. Are they always like this?”

“I guess, but we don’t always hang out all together.”

That was a relief; I would have hated to think such mobs were frequently inflicted upon the general populace. I wondered just how many members you’d have to take away before the group became socially acceptable.

Evie and I continued a fairly inane chat for a short time until girls began to slowly file up to the ticket machine, presumably having made some kind of decision.

“A horror movie?” I announced in surprise as Amy pointed to the screen to indicate which movie we were going to be watching.

“Yeah, we all love scary movies!” came the general consensus. I looked around at the tiny teenagers in dismay. They were barely over the age rating, and I wasn’t convinced that it was an entirely appropriate choice.

“But Night of a Million Violent Deaths?” I repeated, “Just how many horror films have you seen?”

“Well, we all watched Scary Movie at Rae’s house and agreed that it was good…”

Oh boy, this wasn’t going to end well. Without thinking I slapped my hand against my forehead in a rather obvious display of disbelief. Fortunately things don’t happen in real life like they do in anime; otherwise they would also have seen an enormous drop sink beside my head.

“What’s wrong?” Amy asked innocently.

“Oh nothing…” I replied, wondering how many diaper changes this was going to cost me, and not just from Amy. The tickets had already been bought, so there was nothing I could do about it.

Every single one of them got I.D checked by the usher. At first I felt bad for the little squirts, as I remember the embarrassment of being asked for I.D at that age, but evidently it was a regular occurrence for them as they were quick to produce a flurry of cards. Anything from store cards to passports, and all of them were accepted meaning they already knew which ones the cinema would take. It seemed being young was becoming a bit of an art these days.

Eventually we were all permitted entrance, but not before the usher gave me the dirtiest glare I’ve ever seen on the way in. I couldn’t blame him; I stuck out like a sore thumb and must have looked like the most irresponsible baby sitter/club leader/sister in the world for influencing a bunch of kids into seeing such a movie. I couldn’t really defend myself, so just gave an embarrassing smile as I hurried past.

I always figured the movie theatre was an interesting stage for social experiment; particularly with regards to who sat next to whom. The struggle for such was sometimes as important as the film you went to see. Never before had I applied this theory to groups larger than say, three or four, so I was in for quite a treat as we entered the auditorium. The way the girls shifted position in our line seemed almost fluid, and quickly became obvious who the popular people were. One of them was definitely not me, as I hung around the back of the line, as safe and yet as dangerous a place as the front. At the ends of the column a cinema goer could remove themselves from the struggle altogether, but the trade off was that you didn’t get a choice in who sat next to you.

Evie had much the same idea as me and was content to just float back. Amy on the other hand was playing a dangerous game. Even though everyone was obviously doing it, the trick was to look as though you weren’t deliberately choosing who you sat next to. Since I stood out like a pork chop at a Bar Mitzvah it wasn’t easy for Amy to hide that she was clinging to me, which made it difficult for her other pursuers to battle amongst each other to sit next to her. The deeper we went into the auditorium, the more frantic the game became as time quickly ran out. Exactly how much time you had left to grab the premium position you’d been eyeing was not clear either, for it was at the whim of the person at the very front to decide when everyone had to sit down in a row, and as previously mentioned that person is rarely involved in the conflict.

Ultimately, the game came to a conclusion as the girls started to file into their seats. A few last attempts were made by the people nearer the back but it was clear that the opportunity had passed. I found myself unsurprisingly sitting next to Amy on one side, and Evie, who had been pushed to the very back somewhere along the line, on the other.

Fortunately, I was spared the aftermath chatting as the movie was very close to starting and the lights had already gone down. A blessing of the girls taking so long to decide, I guessed. Any members feeling aggrieved simply had to accept defeat this time, because the focus was now purely on the screen.

At least, that’s where the focus was for the first ten minutes or so. Increasingly I started to notice Mexican wave style twitching out of the corner of my eye as those present began to realise that this wasn’t the same kind of film as Scary movie…

• Like 1

wonderful read :) its great to see you havent abandoned this story yet. I find it really interesting that this is the only chapter (as far as I can remember) when you havent mentioned any diaper changes or almost nothing concerning diapers at all :) it kinda revives the story :) please continue!!!

Everytime i read a new chapter, i get more an more anxious to find out what will happen next. So if there is another installment brewing up, please write it and post it. This is a really good story. You are an awesome writer.. You should write novels. Keep up the good work. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 17

I was impressed. Not one of the girls cried throughout the whole movie, despite it being pretty horrific even for me. It seems that they took solace in knowing that they were as scared as each other, and crying would mean they were less brave and therefore less mature than their peers. At that age it’s all about maturity.

There were, however, frequent trips to the bathroom from almost all of the girls. I silently laughed at the thought that they were all peeing their pants from fright, but more likely they just wanted an excuse to leave the theatre for a while and not have to see the whole thing. They probably just sat in the stalls trying to steel themselves to come back to the movie again. Evie was an exception. I figured that sitting next to me was probably a great confidence booster, especially as she frequently had her head buried in my shoulder. Of course Amy didn’t get up to use the bathroom either.

When the movie finally finished, it took the girls a good while to get up and start filtering out of the theatre. None of them really talked to each other, and most stared into space not wanting to make eye contact with everyone else. This behaviour continued even as we stood around outside. Of course I found it hilarious that a bunch of young girls learned such a valuable lesson. It took everything I had not to provoke them. I was just itching to ask what they all thought about it.

Amy took very little time expressing that she wanted to go home right away. I couldn’t really blame her, but it seemed like such a shame since I was now starting to really enjoy myself. But still, I guess I did have stuff to do and had never intended to make a whole day of it, so after checking to see if all the girls would be okay getting home, which was greeted with a very muffled chorus of “Uh-huhs”, I casually led Amy back to the car.

“Do I even need to ask?” I giggled, referring of course to the condition of Amy’s diaper. Not looking at all happy, Amy coyly lowered her shorts right there in the parking lot, revealing that she was obviously soaked. Lip quivering, she just looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Why…” she squeaked, “Why did I have to pee so much?” her face was now awash with both fear and confusion. I didn’t have the heart to lead her on, as easy as it would have been to play a trick on her.

“I believe it’s called being scared Amy,” I admitted, “Did you see how many times your friends got up to go to the bathroom?” Amy nodded, looking somewhat happier but still a little confused. I couldn’t really help her more than that, because I myself honestly don’t know why people need to pee when they’re scared. I did try and cheer her up though. “I bet all your friends would be mad jealous if they knew you got to wear diapers all through that!” it seemed to work, because she allowed herself a smile and a small butt wiggle. “But we better get you changed, huh? One more fright and your pants might just burst!”

As high as the risk to my car seat was, I was prepared to wait until we got back home for Amy’s dignity. However, it seemed Amy was a lot less concerned for her own embarrassment than I was. As soon as I mentioned changing her, she giggled at the poor joke I made before dropping her shorts completely and wriggling onto the back car seat. At first I thought it was just a childish way of hiding from me and prepared to reaffirm my intention to take her home first, but she immediately spread her legs, put her arms above her head and stared off into space – what had become the accepted change position.

Well, I changed her there and then since I did already have everything I needed with me. It felt a little odd that the only one who showed any signs of awkwardness was me, though I guess I had just as much right because anyone who caught a glimpse would probably have just as many, if not more questions for the one doing th changing. I really hoped that Amy’s friends would not have to go through this parking lot to get to wherever they needed to go. As far as I knew none of them did, but then I did have my back to about ninety nine percent of the world at that point.

Amy fell right asleep as I began driving home, leaving me to ponder the mysteries of the universe, or the ones that applied to me at least. How had Amy not noticed that she’d wet so much? Was she that used to being in diapers already, or was it just a reaction to being scared? It was obvious that her control wasn’t so great in the first place; I mean it had been me who had to point out most of her accidents before. The evidence that Amy had been having these problems for a long time was weighing more heavily all the time, because she must have had accidents pretty regularly to not notice the feeling of being wet, and if she couldn’t always tell when she’d wet her pants then she really wasn’t going to notice a wet diaper designed to keep wetness away.

I had been thinking about it for some time now, but I was probably going to have to start checking Amy pretty soon. The shy and awkward way she always reacted whenever I asked her if she needed a change was a mild indication that she probably didn’t like it, which was understandable because she often didn’t know for sure and probably felt embarrassed about that more than anything. Contrastingly, she obviously wasn’t bothered about being changed or me seeing her in diapers, which I guess beats changing yourself when all is said and done, so she probably wouldn’t care or even notice if I started checking her instead of asking.

Since Amy had taken to being put back in diapers so well, I also wondered if her parents had every tried to. It seemed unlikely, which again made me wonder why not. Maybe Amy didn’t feel as comfortable having accidents around them as she did around me and so tried harder, after all we did seem to get on well and I honestly had no idea what her relationship with her parents was like. I figured that I couldn’t really compare myself to them; being a baby sitter does not carry the same responsibilities as being a parent, and it wouldn’t be me who had to deal with most of the repercussions down the line, such as what would happen at school or when would be a good time to retrain her. Well as long as she was happy right now, that was good enough for me.

Then it hit me. Her parents would be back very soon and Amy had almost become diaper dependant due mostly to my laziness! No matter how much I explained I doubted sincerely that they would appreciate such a surprise. I couldn’t believe that I had let something so obviously critical escape my mind, as though I was just going to be baby sitting Amy forever. In less than two weeks I had let it come this far, and while I could honestly say that Amy seemed to be okay with it, I had to admit that it was mostly for my own benefit, and as such couldn’t really expect her parents to be at all happy with the situation. Sadly, I knew what had to be done. There was still time before they came back, and a few days in diapers was hardly irreversible. I was thankful for that at least.

I looked over at the sleeping Amy. I couldn’t tell but she could well have been having nightmares from the movie. It wouldn’t be surprising, I remember after my first scary movie at her age and I couldn’t sleep for a week! I resolved not to break the news to her just yet, tomorrow morning would probably be better. There was even a good chance that Amy already knew what had to happen, they were her parents after all and if I was in her position I’d be counting down the days until they came back.

Amy was still asleep when we got back so I carefully carried her inside and laid her down on the sofa. I considered putting her to bed but it was barely past lunch time, and if she slept for a long time then she probably wouldn’t want to sleep tonight. This way I could keep an eye on her and wake her up if need be.

As it turned out Amy woke up about ten minutes later, clearly not content to leave me to the work that I had started. I wasn’t too bothered since I’d actually managed to get quite a lot done during my time at Rebecca’s house and to be honest I was getting pretty bored of it. Hanging out with Amy was much more fun than doing boring school work.

“So what did you think of the movie?” Amy asked to my surprise.

“Me? Oh I thought it was pretty dull, more like a kids show than a horror.” I teased

“Really? Wow, you’re so brave! I was totally scared.”

“I’m only kidding Amy, it was actually pretty scary!”

Amy pouted at my obvious deception, but we continued talking about it for a while as Amy seemed less and less scared now that we were far from the movie screen.

It had been a couple of hours or so since we had returned home, and I’d made sure we got some lunch, cleaned up and all that kind of stuff, when I remembered what I’d been thinking about in the car. It seemed that I was right and that Amy wasn’t going to tell me anything, so I readied myself to make my manoeuvre. I had a good opportunity; Amy was laying on her front next to me on the sofa watching T.V, so it didn’t take a lot of effort to just reach over and pull the back of her shorts down. I didn’t really expect her to resist, but she didn’t even flinch. She just let me go about it while she kept her focus on the screen. I couldn’t really tell just by looking at the back of her diaper, which at least meant she wasn’t in too bad a condition, but I did have to take the check to the next level. Pulling her shorts all the way down past her diaper was a little more effort, but once again she didn’t so much as meep, if anything she shuffled a little to make it easier for me.

Complacent in my belief that Amy was totally fine with everything I proceeded to run my finger along the inside of her diaper. However, this time she did stir from her position with a slight jolt.

“What’s going on?” She said a little puzzled. I immediately regretted my decision to just go for it with out asking or telling her, but still I kept about it like nothing was wrong. I didn’t want to pull away too soon in case it made her feel like something was wrong. It was pretty quick thinking for me.

“Sorry squirt, I’m just checking your diaper.” I looked expectantly at Amy as she briefly seemed to consider something.

“Oh, okay.” She said, as though just figuring out that needing to feel the inside of a diaper in order to check it made sense. I mentally sighed in relief as Amy went right back to what she was doing, no longer caring whether or not I was checking her. She was a little wet, but probably not enough to change her right then. I thought about informing Amy of my decision, but she probably wouldn’t have cared so I just left her be making a mental note to check her again later. This was sure going to make things a lot easier.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...