LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

I nod in agreement as I follow Daddy's logic, then move around in the tub to help him wash the harder to reach places of my body.  I grin and giggle as Daddy hands me a huge fluffy towel, and then am pleased and amazed to find that it's very warm.  I disappear into its folds and rub it all over myself to dry off, then follow Daddy to my room, my head poking out of it like a robe.

In my room we pick through clothes, trying to make an outfit that doesn't scream too young.  All of my skirts are immediately out, they're far too childish, as are the overalls,  My tightest pair of jeans seem to work, though they're a far cry from skinny jeans, and looking through my shirts I'm not very hopeful...  Eventually I point out a shirt with a silver crown and pink lettering spelling out "Princess"  It's definitely a brattier more self-important look for a teenager than I would like, but it gets the job done.

Sean smiled and nodded.

"You need to act about fourteen in public, if you please, or at least until we get in to see the doctor alone.  Then, we'll talk with him frankly about any concerns, and we'll be as open as you want about our relationship or not or whatever is needed to get you ready to be my little princess."

He patted her back.

"Well, we should head out.  It's going to take a bit to get to his office, and sometimes, traffic is kind of heavy."

I smirk at Daddy's suggestion.  "Oooooh, fourteen, the terror years.  You sure you want me to be that sarcastic, and disrespectful?"  My additude and posture change, as I slouch to one side and roll my eyes.  "Gawd Dad, I just can't believe you're like this.  Can I at least have a phone so I can ignore you properly?  Gawd!  You're so embarrassing!"  I sigh dramatically, and then giggle, and straighten back up again.  "Sure that's what you wanna sign up for Daddy?"

"I'll tell the doctor anything he asks, but I don't see a need to get into details as long as it doesn't affect my health.  Unless you want us to tell him about our relationship Daddy.  I don't know if he'll need to do any special tests.  I wonder if there's anything special he'll have to check once we tell him I plan on peeing myself, and losing controll over when I do so."  then mutter to myself "Besides maybe checking me into a mental hospital."

I grin at Daddy when he pats my back, and start heading to the car at his suggestion.

"You don't have to go overboard on the sarcasm and attitude, do you?" he asked her as he chuckled.  "And you'll get a phone when I feel like I can trust you to pay attention to what you are supposed to pay attention to in the first place, and not before."

He winked back.

"While I do know teens need a little space, they also need tight enough reigns that they don't get in too much trouble.  Besides, my fourteen year old still needs daddy to check her once in a while, especially because she's a teen and too embarrassed to tell me herself that she's wet."

He winked again.

Once they are in the car, he let her in the front seat since she was a 'teenager,' he waited for her to buckle her seatbelt, and didn't even start the car until she did what she should know to do.

"You want forurteen, attitude and sarcasm is what you get when you get fourteen"  I say sticking my tongue out playfully and smiling.  Then I fall back into the role when he brings up the phone  "Every other girl at school has a phone already Dad!  Gawd!  Why do you have to ruin my life!"

This time it's my turn to wink

I blush and look away when he mentions having to check his fourteen year old for accidents.  "It was one time Dad!  I'm not a little kid... You don't have to keep bringing it up and making a big deal out of it..."  Then turn and return his second wink quickly.

I'm half surprised when Daddy lets me in the front seat of the car, and climb in, buckling my seatbelt, finding myself strangely missing him doing that for me.

"One time or a hundred times, if you are not mature enough to let me know you are having a problem, then I need to check.  It's my job to make sure you stay healthy young lady.  And believe it or not, teenagers did get alone quite nicely without having a phone to distract them at school or other social places.  Actually, the phone gets in the way of a lot of other interesting things that you can be doing."

He started the car when her seatbelt was on, and started to drive.

"You show me you can pay attention and get good grades and do as you are asked the first time when I need you to do something important, then I'll think about getting you a phone.  But you certainly are not getting one if I can't see you being responsible.  With power comes responsibility and with Great power...." 

He winked over at her again.

"... comes great responsibility"  I groan.  "Yeah, yeah, thanks Uncle Ben.  Just don't go down any back alleys and get shot by muggers... or on second thought do, I can't wait to get my new spider powers."

I groan a little bit, and continue.  "I can't believe you're so controlling, I've proved myself plenty of times." I grumble, shooting back a wink.

I ride along happily (with a grumpy scowl) until we reach the Women's health clinic.  I unbuckle myself, and get out of the car after Daddy parks, I follow him into the building.

Sean walked into the doctor's office a little uncertain of what Lilly had in store for him, but he hoped she would at least not be too difficult in public.

They were about half an hour early, so he went and checked in, and was told that they may be seen earlier if other patients didn't take as long as planned.  Sometimes, it did work out that way.

Then he took her over and sat her down while he filled out what he could for her.

"Lilly, there are some questions on here that you should answer," he told her.  "You know better than I do."

He handed her the form.

I walk in behind Daddy.  as much as I had teased him in the car, I planned on not embarrassing him, and misbehaving in public.

he checks me in, and we go sit down, where he hands me the form with most of the questions filled out, and only a few more personal questions unanswered.

Any Major Surgeries: Wisdom Teeth Removal

Family Medical Conditions:  Alzheimer's 

Any Allergies: None

Current Medication: None

Sexual History: None

Which of the Following Medical Conditions do You Have (If any):  Low Blood Pressure/Dizzyness: Check.

When I finish filling out the rest of the form I tap Daddy's arm.  "Dad?  Should I go hand this in to the lady at the desk?  Or do you need to do anything else with it?"

"You can go hand it in, sweetie."

He smiled and nodded her to go on to the front.

The lady at the front really thought she was a teenager.

"We'll get right to you as soon as we can, honey," the receptionist that took the clipboard from her said.  "Don't be scared, okay?"

To the lady, even though daddy called her 14 years old, she lady thought she looked more like twelve or so.

for a moment Daddy calling me sweetie makes me melt a little inside, and I grin, but then I remember that I"m supposed to be fourteen, and scoff then roll my eyes, muttering "I'm not five Dad."

I walk up to the lady, and hand over the form, giving her a smile that looks forced, and saying "Thanks, I'm fine though."

Inside, I feel a bit guilty for being a little sarcastic to her, since I am actually feeling a little scared about this, I've never really liked doctors.

I walk back over to Daddy, and sit down beside him, picking up one of the magazines, and pretending to be interested in celebrity gossip, even though I have no idea who 96% of the people are.

Sean smiled when he saw her sudden scoff.  She's definitely acting a little younger than a mid-teen, but who cares?  It's cute.

He let her be as she was causing no trouble at all, and he understood her not wanting the receptionist to think she was scared whether she acted 12 or 14, it would still be embarrassing.

Eventually, they were called back.

Sean looked at her in the eye.

"Do you want to go back first in case they ask you to undress and put on a gown?" he asked her.  "I know sometimes fourteen year old girls don't want their daddy even seeing them in under clothes, but I'll come back with you if you want that, instead."

He waited for her to decide trying to help her confidence.

I take Daddy's hand when the call us back,  only hearing his question after I grabbed it.  I hesitate for a moment, thinking, then quietly say "You can com back with me, you can just look away when I'm getting undressed okay?

I get up and pull Daddy along just a little, following the nurse back to the room she puts us in.

He smiled and nodded.

"Of course, sweetheart."

He walked along with her to the back and they were asked to step into a short all first.

"Take off your shoes so we can get your height and weight," the nurse told Lily.

Sean nodded at Lily to do it.

Once that was done, they were taken into a clinical room, where the nurse laid out a gown that tied in back with three different sets of ties.  She could probably reach one of them herself, but some awkward teenagers have trouble reaching the other two, and if she asked daddy's help, he was going to see the back of her under clothes, but at least it wouldn't be the front.

I let go of Daddy's hand when we get to the weight and height stall.  I slip off my shoes and allow the nurse to measure me, then slip them back on to walk to the room, once in there I see the gown.

I wait until the nurse is gone, before starting to undress, immediately asking "Daddy, would you please help me get the gown on,  I don't know If I'll be able to get it tied on by myself."  I undress, not caring if he sees me in my underwear, he's seen me naked when both dressing me and bathing me after all.

I strip down to my underwear and then wrap the gown around me so that it's ready to be tied, and present my back to Daddy.

Sean smiled and went over to help her tie the gown.

"Everyone here thinks you are a young teenager," he whispered to her.  "Are you sure you want to tell the doctor you're an adult?"

He got her ties tied, and then he helped her on the cot to wait for the doctor.

IN a few minutes, the doctor came in to see her....

(You should play the doctor since you know what illnesses you want her to have or symptoms....)

I turn back to look at Daddy, wrapping my arms around him, and whispering "Yes, we need to.  He needs to know the truth so he can check for any adult problems that I may have."

I get up on the cot with Daddy's help, and start kicking my legs, waiting for the Doctor.

Samantha Chen M.D. looked at the chart of the next patient, and sighed,  fourteen-year-olds, they were unpredictable, but usually a bit difficult to work with.  She much preferred children, they followed directions a lot better.  She walked in to to the room, and saw a girl who looked more like she was elven or twelve than fourteen, and a man who was presumably her father.  "Lillian Chandler?"  She asks, mostly making sure she had the right room.

"Yes, that's me."  I respond.

"I'm Dr. Samantha Chen, it's a pleasure to meet you Honey."  She extends her hand and shakes mine, then turns to Daddy.  "And you're her father yes?  You two can just call me Dr. Sam.  What brings us in today?  Just a general health checkup right?"

I turn to Daddy and give him a questioning look to ask if he wants to elaborate, before turning back to Dr. Sam taking a deep breath and then saying  "Actually um... I'm not actually fourteen, I'm twenty two, and this isn't my biological father, he's my Daddy, we're in an age play relationship, and I'm acting as his eleven year old daughter... mostly"

Instead of the stunned silence and bewildered look I'm expecting, Dr. Sam breaks out into a wide smile.  "Ahhhh, well you could have fooled me sweetie. I would have thought you were twelve when I saw you.  So you're in a Caregiver/little relationship.  I'm actually a Mommy to a little girl of my own, she can be a brat sometimes, but usually she's a precious sweetheart.  I'm very glad you told me your real age, that changes a few things we need to check, and it might have been a bit alarming if we had sent off the bloodwork of a girl who should be going through puberty and got back results of someone who's pretty much done with it. so is there anything else I should know?  Oh I'm sorry I should have asked do You want to be an adult for this or should I treat you as your little age?" 

The last two questions seem to be as much directed at Daddy as they are at me, and I defer the age question to him.  "Um, we're here to make sure I'm healthy enough to be his little girl, and to see about birth control to help stop my periods, and if I'm healthy enough that I can be trained to have accidents..."

Dr. Sam nods  I see.  Well we'll do a full checkup then, some blood work, and a full gynecological checkup; pap smear, mammogram, the works.  In addition, though professionally I feel I should warn against attempting to induce incontinence, I'd like to check out your bladder with a cystoscope to make sure that you're healthy enough to consider it.  Is all of that fine with both of you?"

I turn to Daddy for an answer, indicating that I'm good with all of it.

"Actually, I would like to treat her as if she's fourteen for this visit.  When she's in adult situations, I don't want her to be any older than fourteen years old, and sometimes, she does need to be in those situation when I can't give all the answers, like in this one.  This is her body, and since I haven't known her since birth, only she can answer certain questions."

He smiled at the doctor.

"Actually, I don't want her to be incontinent.  That's not exactly what I'm after.  I want her to know when she has to go....  It's confusing, but the school I enrolled her in said that they'll teach her how to do what I've asked.  I just want to make sure we don't do something that will hurt her before we commit to it."

He was a lot easier with the doctor now he found out that she had a little one.

"Have you ever played with the idea of your little one peeing his or her pants for one reason or another?"

"I most certainly give you permission to do any tests that you feel should be done to make sure she is safe to do things that she is going to be asked to do.  The most important thing is, she might use the bathroom in her pants and sometimes a diaper, so we don't want any health problems we didn't know about to be affected by that."

He thought a moment.

"Oh, and she said she gets dizzy sometimes.  I've told not to stand up unless someone helps her or at least watches her carefully for now on, but I'm wondering what is causing it.  As a kid, I once fell in the bathroom when I was really sick due to the same symptoms.  I hurt myself pretty badly, and went to get stitches in my ear from my glasses cutting into it when I fell against a tub.  Therefore, I do take falling and dizziness quite seriously.  At that time, the doctor said it was probably low blood pressure or low blood sugar, or both.  I never really had it tested since, but I want to make sure of what it might be with her, and now to make her dizziness less likely to return."

He smiled at the doctor.

Then he turned to his to be fourteen year old at the moment and reached out his hand.

"She's not as much trouble as some fourteen year olds, but she does get smart with me sometimes when I tell her she's fourteen.  I just found that out today, but hopefully she doesn't get any more troublesome than she's been.  As an eleven year old, she's really sweet.  She's also a baby at home, so she will likely pee and poop in her diapers more at home when she gets comfortable being a toddler late in the evenings."

Dr. Sam nods "Alright fourteen it is, I presume that's alright with you sweetie?"  she asks turning to me.

I nod, "Of course, whatever Daddy wants." 

For a moment Dr. Sam seems a bit pensive before commenting.  "It's an interesting dynamic the two of you have going, I can't think of any other couple where the Daddy decides what age the Little is, and the little is simply expected to preform, but I guess it's not my place to judge.  Sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries.  You say you don't want her to be incontinent, but you do want her to have accidents, and know when she needs to potty.  I'm sure you agree with all this Lillian?"  I nod and smile.  "Well I don't see how that's possible, but if you have a plan and someone who says that they can help you, then I guess that's not for me to worry about, and I'll make sure she's healthy enough for it.

After Daddy asks about Dr. Sam about having her little wet their pants she replies. "My little Sally wets her diaper like a good baby, and keeps her pants dry.  I've thought about it, and she has had a few accidents when she thought she was a big girl and didn't wear her diapers though."

Dr. Sam nods along as Daddy describes my dizzy spells, and his own experience with dizziness and fainting then asks.  "You've told her not to get up unless someone watches her?  so she gets dizzy when she stands up too fast?"  I nod in confirmation.  "How often does this occur?"

"Maybe once a month or so?"  I say, a little uncertain.

"And how long do these dizzy spells last?"

"A few moments?  maybe fifteen seconds at most?"

"So less than four minutes"  I nod  "It sounds like you have a case of Chronic Orthostatic Hypotension.  It's probably not something to be too worried about, but it might be a sign of something more serious, we'll be able to check your blood work so there's nothing extra we can do about that for now.  Just make sure she drinks plenty of water, Dehydration can cause or exacerbate the problem."

"The birth control is also something that we won't be able to do anything about until we do some blood work.  Were you wanting to go on the pill?"

I nod, but add  "If that's all I can do, though I was hoping to be able to go with an IUD or an implant."

Dr. Sam nods "Well for the purpose of making Auntie Flow go away and IUD would probably be the most effective, though perhaps not 100%"  I can do the insertion procedure here after we get the results of the blood work back."

Dr. Sam smiles as Daddy describes me, and his plans for the future.  I smile as well, reaching out to take his hand when he reaches out for me.  I bush when he describes me as troublesome, and mumble "I was just playing with you Daddy.  I'm a good girl, as much as I can be..."

"So from the sound of things all we have to do is the blood work and Cystoscope.  So I'll go get the stuff for both of those, you two just hang tight for a minute okay?"

She steps out for a few minutes, and I keep holding onto Daddy's hand.  When Dr. Sam comes back in she has a strange long tube with an eyepiece at the end in her hand, and a sterile package.  "Now this is going to get very personal and maybe a little bit embarrassing, do you want your Dad to wait outside?  You're allowed to kick him out if you want, so it'll be just me and you."

I look at Daddy and then shake my head saying "No, I want my Daddy here."  Squeezing his hand, and keeping a tight hold on it, trying to not let my fear show.

"Alright Sweetie, let me under you so I can get out the stirrups, and I'm going to need you to slide off your panties alright?"

I move out of the way as she unfolds the stirrups at  the bottom of the cot, and lay back, lifting up my hips to slide my training panties off, and then and them to Daddy.  Dr. Sam sees the childish, thicker panties and simply grins, not saying anything.  She starts preparing a catheter, slipping on a pair of sterile gloves, then takes a sterile wipe and walks over to me.  "Alright Honey, I'm going to fold up your gown, so I can get to your Vagina, okay?   I need you to put your feet up in the stirrups."  She takes hold of the bottom of my gown, and folds it up so that the hem is underneath my breasts, so that my hips ad crotch are exposed.  I lift my legs up placing my feet into the stirrups.  "Alright, now This may be a bit cold, okay?"  I nod again, and she wipes down my crotch and thighs with the sterile wipe very thoroughly.  I can't help but shudder at the touch of the cool wipe, squeezing Daddy's hand a little bit.  

Dr. Sam reaches over and grabs the sterile package, "Alright now we need to make sure your bladder is as empty as we can get it so that I can see your bladder as clearly as possible, so I'm going to use a catheter to drain your bladder.  You understand Baby?"  I nod, squeezing Daddy's hand again, and she begins to open the sterile package, revealing a long, flexible, sterile tube.  She takes a little lube and applies it to the end of the catheter.  "This lube has some topical anesthetic in it, so it will make you feel the catheter and cystoscope less  Okay?  Now you may feel a slight burning sensation but that's normal, I need you to tell me if you feel any pain, especially any sharp stabbing pain, okay Sweetie?"  I nod whimpering a little, not like the idea of anything in my pee hole hurting, and squeeze Daddy's hand hard.  

Dr. Sam lines the catheter up with the entrance of my urethra, and begins to push it in, I whimper and squirm a bit at the sensation feeling very helpless and vulnerable, squeezing Daddy's hand just about as hard as I can.  As she pushes the Catheter in, Dr. Sam applies more of the anesthetic lube to the catheter.  I feel a strange sensation, a little bit like an ache or burn as the catheter moves up my urethra, it quickly fades as the anesthetic takes effect.  Finally Dr. Sam pokes into something that must be my urethral sphincter and stops for a moment, pulling the rest of the catheter out of the package, and moving a bedpan under the open end.  "Alright Sweetie, last bit, You're being such a good girl for me and your Daddy.  Don't clench up or this is going to hurt.  Okay?  Last bit."  She gives the catheter a little push, and it pokes into my bladder, golden pee quickly comes pouring down the tube, and out into the bedpan.  

My bladder drains for a few seconds, and then stops.  Dr. Sam holds it in for a few more seconds, and then begins pulling out the flexible tube.  I don't feel it at all, as the catheter is pulled out of my urethra, and I look down to check if anything is even happening.

Dr. Sam then prepares the cystoscope, and lubes it up, positioning it at the entrance to my urethra.  "Alright Honey, here we go again, but this time you're already prepared, and numbed so it should go easier, Okay?"  I nod again, blushing too hard to speak.  She pushes the instrument in, and shortly is at my sphincter, with a small push she gets the cystoscope into my bladder, and then starts looking through the end of it into my bladder.  She spends a few minutes looking very thoroughly, and the pulls away with a smile.  "Alright, all done, now we just need to take it out.  That wasn't so bad was it Baby?"  I shake my head, and she begins removing the cystoscope, pulling it all the way out.

Once she has the cystoscope all the way out Dr. Sam smile at me, and pats the back of my hand, as i put my feet back down. "You did such a good job Sweetie, I'm proud of you, and I'm sure Daddy is too."  She gives Daddy a smile and a knowing look, before putting away the cystoscope.  "Alright, now we just need to draw some blood and you're done done.  How are you on needles Honey?" 

I clench Daddy's hand hard at this, and shudder.  "N-not so good.."  I say

She nods.  "Alright, just keep a hold of Daddy's hand, and keep looking at him, I'm just going to borrow this arm over here for a few seconds."  She pulls the arm that's not holding onto Daddy over onto an armrest, that she swung up from underneath the cot.  I look at Daddy just like she told me to.  She takes  a rubber ribbon, and ties it around my bicep, then tells me.  "Make a fist for me Baby."  I do as she tells me.  "There we go, just like that"  she seems to locate a vein very quickly, and swabs the area with an alcohol wipe.  "Alright now I'm going to stick it in, in three... two."  She stick the needle in early before I start to tense up, and I don't even feel it.  "One and a half..."  she quickly connects a vial to catch the blood flowing out of my vein  "one and a quarter..."  The vial fills up.  "One..."  She disconnects it and slips another one on.  "Three quarters..."  The second vial fills up.  "A half..."  She disconnects the vial and connects a third one.  "A Quarter..."  The third vial fills up.  "An eighth..."  She disconnects the third vial, and shuts off the flow.  "And done."  She says quickly pulling the needle out, and holding a cotton ball to the puncture, grabbing a band aid and using it to tape down the cotton ball.

I look over completely confused as to what just happened.  I look back and forth between Dr. Sam and Daddy.  "D-don't you need to get my blood?"  I ask.  

"All done." Dr. Sam replies, grinning.  "You can get dressed and go, just stop by the front desk on your way out and they'll take care of you. Thanks for being such a good little girl for your Doctor Sweetie.  Do either of you have any other questions?"  She gathers up all the equipment and gets ready walks out of the room.  I look over at Daddy, still confused.

Sean went along with what the doctor did the whole time and tried to keep Lily's attention on him until she was done.

When she was done, he did have a question.

"Okay, I know the pill has side effects.  I'm wondering, what kinds of side effects can we expect from a UID?  Are there any warning signs we should look for, and how often does it need to be checked on?"

Once she answered those questions, he let her go and went to the front desk.  He figured the blood work would take a few days, and when she got back to them, then she would call them to tell them what she found and decide if they could use some form of birth control for her.

He led her to the waiting room to wait to be called by the front desk, and he made sure she got a magazine or something to look at to distract her until they were ready to leave.

Dr. Sam smiles, "The side effects of a hormonal IUD are few to none, you may star to have irregular periods, and there may be some pain and cramping after the IUD is first put in.  Some more serious but rare complications can come up, which is mostly a bacterial infection, or the arm of the IUD puncturing the uterus when it's inserted, if you notice heavy bleeding, or pain or blood during sex, or any unexplained fever, chills, or shortness of breath, call us right away.  After the first three to six months, the only real issue you may experience is the IUD becoming unseated, or slipping out of the uterus.  If this happens you'll be able to feel it coming out of the cervix if you feel inside of her vagina, there will also be a string coming out, that's so that we can remove the IUD later, if the string feels longer or shorter then the IUD may have moved around.  If you're really worried about it you can check on it every month or so, but in theory the IUD should be able to simply stay there for about seven years."

While Dr. Sam is explaining things, I slip my panties back on, then my pants, the untie the gown, and slide my shirt back on, not feeling embarrassed to have either of them see me with my back turned to them. 

I walk with Daddy back out to the waiting room, and after a few seconds they call us up,  They go over the paperwork, and cost after insurance with Daddy, and then we're free to go home.

Sean smiled and made sure they had a follow up appointment to get the explanation of all the tests in a couple of weeks, and to set up a determination appointment about whether an IUD would be appropriate for Lilly or not.

Sean then took his little one out to the car and smiled at her.

"Do you want to get some lunch?" he asked her.  And after that, maybe we can go to the park or something so you can play for a little while?  You can be eleven, and if someone asks, I just kept you out of school today because you saw a doctor, and I saw no point in taking you back for only an hour or so of school left...."

He smiled.

I follow Daddy out to the car, climbing in the front passenger seat.  I grin at the suggestion of lunch.  "Yes Please Daddy  I would love to get some lunch.  And the park sound sun too!"

I nod at his explanation of not sending me back to school.  "Yeah, and I'd much rather my first day at the new school be a full one, rather than being just "some girl who showed up right before school was over".  Meeting the other kids might be weird enough without something to make me a weirdo immediately"

Sean nodded.

"I hadn't even considered that."

He started towards McDonalds.

"I'll take you potty as soon as we get to the restaurant.  Other than a little mishap this morning, you haven't really been to the bathroom today, yet, and I don't think you want to pee your pants in front of everyone, especially while you are calming down from being fourteen years old, right?"

He smiled at her.

Soon enough, they were at Mc.Donalds, and he stopped her getting out of the car right away.

"So, how old do you feel right now?  If you're fourteen, I'll let you use the bathroom on your own, but I want you to go right in, and come right out.  If someone takes a bit long, come and tell me, and we'll wait a few minutes and let you try again.  I don't want you out of my eye sight longer than you have to be, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"And be slow about standing up from the toilet.  I can't go in the women's room, unless there is an emergency, so be careful.  If you start to feel dizzy or darkness, squat right down to your knees so you don't fall, and wait there for it to pass.  I'll come and check on you if you take too long even if I shouldn't be in there.  It's an emergency if you are having troubles with your health, okay?"

I grin feeling a tiny bit excited to be going to McDonalds.  I blush a little as he mentions me not having been to the potty and not wanting to have an accident.  "...Yeah that would be really embarrassing..."  I look away, out the window until we pull up to the fast food restaurant.

I go to get out, but Daddy puts up a hand and stops me.  at first I sigh, internaly figuring that he's stopping me from getting out and standing up without him close enough to grab me if I get dizzy.  but then he asks how old I'm feeling, and explains that he'll let me go to the bathroom alone if I'm fourteen, but that I need to be very careful standing up from the potty.  

Once he finishes his explanation I nod.  "Okay... I actually feel like I'm eleven... maybe ten..."  My voice drops to a mumble just barely audible.  "Maybe even younger."  Then I look back upa t Daddy.  "So does that mean you're gonna take me to the bathroom with you?"

I wait for a response, then ask.  "Can I get out now Daddy?"  hoping that he'll let me get out and not make me wait till he gets out and walks over to the other side of the car.  I feel like he's being overprotective, but I can't help but admit that getting out of the car is the most common time for me to feel dizzy.  Though I don't really want to  admit that unless I have to.