LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

The lady smiled at her holding up her fingers.

"Well, here, we teach you as though you are the age your guardian wants you to be in public.  I'm guessing that's about ten, then?"

She walked Lily to the elevator again, and they went up to the third floor where the whole floor was just one huge classroom.  There were twenty desks in the room, fifteen of which were now occupied.  A male teacher was now at the front of the room, but he was not teaching math the way she had learned it, not even to the older kids.

It was obvious that each grade of kids had different ways of doing the math he wanted them to do, but if she should look, she started to see that he was teaching fifth graders to count on their fingers when multiplying for he was working with four fifth graders at the moment and she could tell because he pointed at the board for fifth graders while he was talking to them.

One fifth grade girl was wiggling a little in her seat.

The teacher and the fifth grade girl had a quiet discussion that no one supposedly could hear, though it stood to reason her other fifth grade friends had to have heard and maybe some of the fourth graders that sat near them could hear.

I grin and nod as she asks if ten is the age that Daddy wants me to be in public.  "Yep!"

She starts leading me away from the discussion, and I frown, looking back at Daddy, but he seems to want me to go with her, so I follow.

We take the elevator up, and I see that the room is a huge classroom, and a lot of different kids.  At first it's hard to tell how they're organized, but I slowly pick out differences to see that apparent age has almost no impact on what grad each kid seems to be in.  I frown, and groan internally when I see that they're doing math.  I was really hoping that I'd be able to get away without having to do math all over again.  It wasn't that I was bad at it, it was more that I had learned math quite quickly, teaching myself everything up to algebra before we were supposed to learn it in school.  Going over multiplication, addition, and simple variable substitution would be nothing but boring...

But taking a closer look, The man teaching the class isn't teaching the kids the normal way.  they seem to be learning to... count on their fingers?  That just doesn't make any sense... though I guess for big kids learning to act little, it makes at least a little sense...  Interested, I look at all the boards for the different grades, trying to figure out all the different ways the kids are being taught, and learn them quickly.

I hardly even notice as one of the fifth grade girls starts to fidget, and the teacher goes over to talk to her quietly.

"As you can see, children are not expected to do math or other things the same way a college or whatever expects from bigger people.  See?  Those children can multiply up to 6 x 6 using their fingers in a special way.  Of course, you will be taught that eventually depending on what program you start off in here at school."

The lady smiled at her.

"You learn to read and do other things more like a kid the age you are supposed to be, and you learn how to think and behave like a little girl here.  This school is mostly for beginners who don't know how to be children anymore.  So, while there are some school subjects, the main point is not to teach you math or reading, things you already know, but rather, now to think more like a little child."

She smiled at her.

"If you will, it is basically a school for unlearning unuseful things for your chosen life.  See that little girl over there?"

She pointed out the girl that was once again bouncing around in her seat and wiggling around.

"She's learning how to be a child about certain things, and any minute, there is going to be a puddle under her, and she's going to be praised for acting like a good little girl and trying to get the teacher's attention the appropriate way rather than what people expect from adults."

I listen attentively to the woman as she explains what's going on, nodding when she explains something so that it makes more sense.  I smile back at the lady.  "So this is an unlearning school then?"  I nod along.  

It seams like a massive leap, being essentially taught how to do things wrong so that they take longer, and you're less mature... it would be a lot... I would have to give up everything I'd worked for.  All the years of studying, and learning how to act like a grown up just thrown away.  Just to make Daddy happy, and to be a little girl again.  Looking around though, I was definitely gifted for the life I was about to be prepared for.  I'm short in stature, naturally young looking, don't have too big of breasts, and my voice is still high.  Not everyone here is like that though... some of them really have to try to act young to be able to fit the part...

My attention is drawn to the girl squirming in her seat as the woman showing me around points her out.  It's amazing really, instead of raising her hand, or calling the teacher's name, she's just moving, obviously desperate to pee... and according to this woman she was about to just wet herself instead of making a dash for the bathroom...  I watch in rapt attention while she gets more and more desperate.

While I watch a few questions pop into my mind, and I ask the woman showing me around.  "If this school is mostly for beginners... is there somewhere else where kids that already know how to be kids are taught how to be even more of kids?  Do kids move between grades at all, or does everybody just stay in the same place mostly?  Do you have any 'graduates'?"

"I'm really having a hard time not worrying about things, even adult things, and letting Daddy take care of them... can you guys teach me how to worry less about grownup things, and trust Daddy, and other adults I guess, more?"

The woman smiled.

"Yes, honey.  While you are going to be in the ten year olds, you are also going to be a first grade student.  You are in first grade because you don't know how to be a child, but as a ten year old, you are going to learn to unlearn the stuff that ten year olds shouldn't worry about.  You are going to learn to count on your fingers, all the time, and you will eventually learn to trust the adults to take care of you."

She smiled at her little tourist.

"See those girls over there?" she pointed out some that were in the first grade math, but they were not first years.  They were fourth years.

"Those girls are in fourth grade for our progam even though they are learning to count and do math like first graders.  it is actually harder to do math as a first grader than it is as a fifth grader."

She smiled at her.

I grin back.  "Is that cuz as a fifth grader you gotta unlearn geometry, and most of algebra, but as a first grader you gotta unlearn all that, and also the basic algebra stuff, an how to divide and multiply?"

I watch how the "first graders" are doing math, to see how they're going about unlearning the basics of math if I can.

A though occurs to me, and I sigh before musing aloud.  "I shouldn't have studied engineering, I'm gonna have a lot more math to unlearn huh?"  I turn to my tour guide, and give her a sardonic smile.

To myself I'm hoping that Daddy likes this place, it will be an interesting experience even if I won't be going through the more rigorous (less rigorous?) parts of it.  I want to be better at being little, both for Daddy and myself.

I try to not get my hopes up too much, Daddy may not think this place is right for me after all.

"Well, yes, it will be a struggle for you to learn how to be a child because of having gone on to university like that, but you will eventually get it," the woman smiled her.

The little kids in first grade are putting up one finger, and then putting up another finger on the other hand, and they are saying one plus one is and they put both fingers together, four.

On closer observation, one of the kids is already wet, and hasn't made a sound about it or moved funny at all.  She's just doing her math like a good little girl ignoring the fact she's wet and there's a puddle under her desk.

Another girl is playfully batting at another girl's pony tail on her head, but not pulling her hair instead of doing the math.  The teacher is not focused on them at the moment, so she seems to be getting away with it.  The woman with Lily is not correcting them, and the teacher is too busy with the fifth graders.

"Yes, you will have to unlearn a lot, and depending on what kind of pottying your daddy wants, we'll be training you to do that naturally, too.  Some kids, the daddys or mommys want them to act like big kids and not pee their pants, though they are wearing diapers anyway, and some of the kids, though their mommy or daddy hasn't put them in a diaper, they want them to learn to pee without any concern, like that first grader over there."

The tour guide pointed out the first grader that is just going on like nothing happened, but there is a big puddle under her desk, and her pants are soaked.

The lady then put her hand on Lily and started to take her towards the elevator to show her other stuff there at the school....

I look on in amazement as I suddenly notice the girl sitting in a puddle, without a care in the world, and the obviously wrong math, that just makes me cringe on the inside.  Part of me just wants to walk over and correct them, to teach them right from wrong, to take charge, and to... parent them...  just as i realize this, I also realize that I want to have that effect on other people too, I want people to look at me, and not be able to help but want to take care of me.

My annoyance at the incorrect math suddenly becomes longing, longing to be able to do the same.

my ears perk up at mention pottying,  it occurs to me that Daddy hasn't exactly been fully straightforwards with what he wants from me in that regard.  On the surface he seems to want me to be able to keep dry... but with all his talk of accidents... he definitely expects me to have accidents... and not just simulated ones, but real, honest, accidents... like the ones I've already had.

I feel a hand on my back, and the woman is leading me back to the elevator, and somewhere else.

The tour guide then brought her down to the B2 level, where again, the whole floor was one room, this time, a huge playroom of sorts.  There were some playground equipment in there to include monkey bars, merrigoround, jungle gym, slides, and swings, all quite the size for anyone from four foot to five foot six.  

There was a castle on side of the room that had all the whistles and bells of a great Palace from the grand towers that arose to luxurious rooms within filled with cushions and books.  The castle looked like a place from a grand fantasy world.

In another corner of the room, there were toys of all kinds from toy cars the size that adults could get in and peddle them about to all kinds of hand held figurines.  

"And this is where you take breaks twice a day and you can also come here after eating lunch to play."

The lady smiled at her.

"What do you think?"

When the door opens and I see the massive playroom, including an indoor playground, and tons of toys, my eyes sparkle in amazement, as I look around in wonder.  The most amazing part is that everything looks big enough for me to play on without worry.  

When the woman asks what I think, I simply turn to her and ask.  "May I go play?  ...Please!"

"Of course, you may," the tour guide tells her.  "But since we don't know what your daddy wants as far as potty training yet, you just come to me if you have to go so I can take you potty.  No matter how much he wants or doesn't want you trained in that area, we do ask all kids to ask a teacher to take them."

She then smiled and let the little one go off and explore the toys and activities they had to offer for the children at recess time.

I let out a squeal of glee as soon as I'm told that I'm allowed to go play, barely hearing the tour guide as she gives me more instructions, but paying enough attention to be able to hear and obey.  "Yes Ma'am"  I call back behind me as I rush towards the swings as fast as my legs can carry me.

I climb on and quickly begin pumping my legs, swinging higher and higher, until I'm feeling the rush of wind as i swing down and past, giggling and occasionally letting out squeals of excitement, until the swinging starts to get repetitive, I slow down, and then hop off, rushing up the stairs of the playground, and over to the tallest slide, sliding down, and landing on my butt at the bottom, giggling, and rushing up again, this time taking a climbing wall, up, then racing across the bridge, and going down a different slide.  I continue the pattern, making three or four looping paths, never going through the structure the same way twice.

All of a sudden I notice a twinge in my bladder, the first sign I'm going to have to pee, so I slide down, and rush back over to the tour guide.  Upon reaching her I realize I don't know her name.  Panting a bit from being a bit out of shape from years of not playing quite this hard, I tug on the hem of her shirt to make sure I have her attention.  "Um... Miss. Lady,  I gotta go potty."

The tour guide smiled and nodded reaching for her hand.

"You can just call us Miss when you don't know the teacher's names who are women, and if you see a man who is a teacher, just call him teacher or sir."

She started to walk her to the elevator to take her up to the second floor where the offices were, and where the only bathroom in the building was.

When they were on the second floor, the tour guide started to take her towards the main office first.

"This one needs a bathroom break," she told the room at large, where in Sean was filling out forms.

He looked up to see the main principal taking her to the back and showed her a small room where there were low walls, high enough to give her privacy from the waist down, but open enough that anyone taking her there would be able to see her as she sat on the toilet.

"Go ahead," the tourguide told her.

I nod and take the woman's hand when she reaches for mine, following her to the office.  "Okay Miss."  I respond, smiling.  I'm slightly surprised she hasn't told me her name, and figure that if she still hasn't told me she doesn't really want me to know, so don't bother asking.

When we See Daddy, I give him a grin and wave at him.  I can't help but blush as she announces to the whole room that I need to use the bathroom.  Then leaving with her, we go to the bathroom, The cubicles are weird, they only come up to waist high, and are completely open on top.  It would be really easy to just look over the wall at what the other person is doing right next to you.

I blush as I realize that the woman is going to be watching me the whole time I go potty.  entering the stall I close the door behind me, then unbutton and pull down my pants, and then my training panties, double checking that they're still dry, not trusting my own body at this point.  Seeing that they are, I let out a small sigh of relief, and sit down.  Only my shoulders and head are stick out above the walls of the cubical, but that's more than enough for the Tour Guide to be able to see me, and I'm finding myself a bit pee shy at first, especially since I only barely have to go.  After a minute or two though, I manage to let go, and a small sharp hiss of pee leaving my body and splashing in the toilet below can be heard.  When I finish, I take some toilet paper and wipe my privates, the pull up my panties, and pants, starting to feel a little bit used to the thickness of the training panties.

I flush the potty, and unlatch the door, going over to the sink to wash my hands.  When I'm done, I turn to the woman, and ask.  "Miss, is there a reason why the stalls are so open here?"

Of course the lady would eventually tell her her name if the father decided to have her come to the school, but she found that it was better if she didn't tell the children her name until that decision was made because some kids that were really looking forward to this experience would be doubly attached by a personal reference such as knowing her name.  

When she asked about the stalls, the lady smiled and nodded.

"Well, you are an elementary school student, aren't you?" she asked her.  "You know, the school is responsible for anything that happens to the littles while they are in the school's care, so we make the walls low on purpose so that little boys and little girls don't play in ways that their parents have not approved of in school.  You have enough privacy to not have to worry about us watching you pee, but at the same time, we have the ability to make sure you are safe here."

She smiled.

"It's for your safety as well as for your parents' peace of mind that you are being looked after, thus why you always need a teacher to take you potty, should you be attending this school."

Once the girl was ready to leave the bathroom, the tour guide walked her out and dropped her off by her father who was now almost done filling out the papers.  He had heard some stuff about the school, and had decided that at least for now, it was a good place to start with.  He could always find a better one later if he decided he didn't like this one.

After he finally signed his name and accepted a packet that told him how to prepare her for school for the next week, he put a hand on her shoulder and started to walk her out to the car.

When they were out of the building, he asked her.  "How do you like this place?"

I nod at her explanations, they make perfect sense.  Some kids going to the potty would use that as the perfect time to be naughty.  

I'm a little bit disappointed that we don't go back to the playroom, but I'm happy to see Daddy again.  I walk over and give him a quick hug, and then sit, quietly swinging my legs as he finishes the paperwork.

When he's ready to leave I hop off the chair and smile at him.  "I like it, at least so far. That one teacher lady was really nice, and the other teacher seemed nice too, but I didn't get to talk to him, so I don't know.  I hope the other kids are nice, I haven't met any other littles in person yet.  They say they're a good pace for beginners, which is good for me, since I've got a lot of stuff to learn... unlearn?  Whichever it is."

I think for a moment, mulling over a question that had occurred to me when the Tour Guide was explaining their pottying training in the classroom.  "Daddy?  Do you want me having accidents that I don't even notice I'm having?  ....or is that and adult thing to worry about, and I shouldn't be asking?"

Sean smiled and patted her head.

"Don't worry too much about it," he said as they got into the car.  "The school said that they will take care of it, and help you to be a child again."

He had tried to mark the boxes, but found he could not decide on how to mark them, so the principal told him that she knew exactly what he wanted from her and knew why it was so difficult to express it on the form.

"So, let's go get your school stuff.  They have given me a list of things that you'll need for school, and of course we need to get a few other things as well."

I grin as he pats my head, and even more when he says that the school will help me be a child again.  "Okay Daddy, I'll do my best to not worry.  Do you like the school Daddy?"  I ask, slightly hoping he says yes.  he did sign me up, but a little reassurance never hurts.

I nod happily when he mentions gettin me some other stuff as well.  "Toys!"  I gleefully cry, as I follow him to the back door of the car, waiting for him to get it open, and let me, climb in, and buckle me snugly.  I can't help but wonder if he would like putting me in a car seat... I'm short enough to still fit.

Sean took smiled as she climbed in after exclaiming she wanted toys.  He wasn't too sure about the school yet, because he didn't know that much about it, but he smiled and touched her nose when she asked him about it.

"We don't know that much about it, yet," he told her.  "Let's give it a week or two and see how things are going before we decide if we like it, okay?"

He then started to drive towards Target once he had her in the back, and he was in the car in the front.

I giggle when he boops my nose with his finger.  "Okay Daddy!"  I chime when he tells em the 'give it a week or two' plan. 

I'm surprised to find myself liking that idea even more than the idea of 'this one for sure' or 'no not this one'  I didn't know any of the kids yet, and I only knew one of the teachers so far, after all. Though she was very nice... but even mean people could act nice for a while. 

"You're so smart Daddy!"  I call from the back seat, as we drive off along the road.

Sean smiled at her calling him smart.  It sounded just like a little girl and what she would say to her daddy if there was something she didn't understand, and then he said something that suddenly made sense to her.

He pulled into the parking lot for Target, and found a parking spot.

He turned to the back seat and smiled at his little one.

"Is your pants still dry?" he asked her not wanting her too upset if she had wet again without knowing it, and knowing she was going to be a place for quite a bit longer than the last time he took her to get ice cream.  "If you're still dry, then we can go straight to the clothes area to start looking at clothes."

After all, she did just use the potty at the school, so he was sure she had not peed in the car, and he was sure she wouldn't have to go too soon after that.  His only concern, was that she might not have made it when they took her potty at the school.

I stop bouncing in my seat, and try to feel my pants from the inside when Daddy asks me if I'm still dry.  It feels like I am, but I've wet myself twice now without realizing I did so, and didn't feel it either of those times.  "...I think so Daddy...  I should be.  I went potty at the school."  I reason it out.

"We're buying clothes?  but I though we already got clothes at the other store.  Am I gonna have to get uniforms?"  I don't mind the idea of uniforms... and what girl doesn't want more clothes, but we had already gotten a lot, and I didn't want Daddy to spend too much on me.  Was that something I shouldn't be worrying about?  ...probably,

"Yes, we have to get some specific things that they want you to wear to this school," he told her.  "They say that the clothes they are asking me get you will help you in the long run, and will make things standard across the board so on one says anything about certain things a kid is wearing."

He shook his head at this, but decided he should comply.

"After we get the things I have been requested to get for you, we'll get you some toys too."

I'm a little bit confused by Daddy's explanation about the school's reason for having certain clothes.  "So it's so none of the kids can make fun of anyone then?  I guess that's a good thing."

I get a bit worried as he seems to not like something that they're suggesting to get me, and frown a little.

I brighten at the mention of toys though.  "Yay!  Thank you Daddy!"  

I walk along beside him, cheerfully jukeing around a little, and chanting in a sing-song voice "Toys! toys! toys! tooooooys! TOOOOOOYYYYYYYSSSSSS!"  but get a bit embarrassed when we get closer to other people shopping, and lower my voice, walking more normally, but taking Daddy's hand.

Sean smiled as she got excited about the toys and let the other matter drop.

While he saw no problem dressing her as a little girl at home and at the school for school, there was a small part of her dress that worried him when it came to taking her to school, and the neighbors possibly seeing a fifth grader dressed the way they wanted.

If young Lily had thought back, she would have noticed that all the kids were in dungerie overalls.  Some of the girls had opted for the skirt style but some of them had on the full leg styles, and what was more, there was a zipper on the backs of the legs and around the butt of the specific ones he was to get for her.  This was to make checking and changing her easier at school as it was brought clear to him that no matter what degree he was to have her trained as far as accidents would go, they were going to happen anyway.

He didn't mind the part that accidents were going to happen either way because he wanted that, but what he did worry about, was that she was going to be wearing basically clothes for preschool children while claiming to the public she was a fifth grade girl.

He sighed.  At least she was not going to pose as a junior high school girl and be wearing clothes like that.  He was told that there were some kids that wanted to be treated as though they were still preteens or younger teens in junior high school, but they were dressed just the same, in dungerie juvenile looking overalls, or over-skirts, and the overalls all had zippers on the legs, and he had even seen a girl that was supposed to be treated as though she was an older girl, being walked to the bathroom a few minutes before his own daughter showed up, and he had noticed that she was holding herself, her face was red, and there was a little bit of wetness on her bottom from her leaking.

He got her to the special school area, where Target in this particular area, had set aside a uniform area for the special school he was sending his baby to.  Aparently, though, it looked a lot more like any other clothes for kids, so people that didn't send kids to that school either ignored it completely, or thought the dungeries were cute and bought them for their younger children who were not even in second grade yet.