LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Training

elfowl

I manage a small smile as Sean explains away my 'greed'  in a warm friendly way.  I think to myself that I didn't just leave most of my things behind, I ended up leaving everything behind, I don't even have the clothe I came here in right now.  Though it's not like I've really been lacking anything, Sean has given me everything I've needed so far, and he's getting me more stuff today.

I enjoy the last bottom pat before being sat at the table with a bowl of hot oatmeal in front of me.  I take to eating quickly, the apples and cinnamon are quite good in the oatmeal, and the breakfast is quite filling.  "Why do you want me in school Daddy?  What are they gonna teach me?  I already did all the learning, and it would just be boring to do it all over again."  I eat a bit more then ask another question.  "Do they even have daycares and schools for big little kids like me?  people won't think I'm weird will they?  Will there be other big little kids there?"  as I'm talking and eating, I let myself be a little bit careless with my spoon and the oatmeal, and get little bits of it on the table, my face, and my lap.

After a few minutes though I've finished the oatmeal, and notice a twinge in my bladder.  "Daddy"  call out.  "I gotta go potty."

"Uh, oh!" Sean smiled at Lilly.  "I think we better get you to the potty then before you do something that will make you upset because you're not exactly a baby, are you?"

He reached around her shoulder, and walked her towards the bathroom.

"Hurry.  Get to the potty, sweetie," he encouraged her much like you might a child a little younger than eight years old who had to go really bad even though he kept saying she was about ten or eleven years old to her.

While she was on the potty, he went back to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes so that they would be clean and they could be on their way sooner than later.

I shake my head,  "Uh-uh, not a baby."  and slip off of the chair, and hurry towards the bathroom.  Sean giving me a strange sense of urgency even though I know I barely need to go.  

In the bathroom I pull down my childish training panties, and sit down on the toilet.  I release my bladder and a small stream comes out.  I don't pee for very long, I did't really have to go too bad, but after I wipe myself, pull up my panties, and wash my hands.

I wander back into the kitchen, and walk up to Sean, wrapping my arms around his middle as I pull myself into him, "I made it Daddy!"  It's not like I had any doubt that I would, but with him acting like it was so urgent, it feels good to play into the fantasy.

When his little Lilly came back to the kitchen and hugged him, Sean smiled down at her and patted her head treating her just like a little girl that had barely made it.  He wanted her to feel small, and like she was in an urgent situation if she was going to ask him to go just as she finished breakfast.

"I guess we're about ready to go," he put hand on her shoulder.  "Let's go brush your teeth and fix your hair so it's cute."

He led her to the bathroom, and put some paste on a tooth brush and then handed it to her.

"Keep brushing until I say otherwise," he told her as though she were younger than even ten, maybe more like she was six....

While she brushed her teeth, he looked through the hair bobs he had gotten for her the other day, and started to mess with her hair trying to figure out a cute little girlish style for her that would make her seem even more like  a ten year old than even the clothes he had put her in for their outings.

I hug Sean tightly, enjoying the head pats, and almost beginning to believe that i really had only just barely made it.  When he mentions fixing my hair to look cute, I give him a surprised look,  "You know how to fix hair Daddy?"  I'm a little bit excited to have him do it.

I follow him to the bathroom, and feel a tiny pang of guilt as Sean acts like I habitually don't spend enough time brushing.  Taking the brush, I scrub my teeth as he looks through the hair bobs, and start stroking my hair, gathering it together.

He's still now done by the time that I've brushed the front, back, and surface of all my teeth, and I keep brushing, with a small frown getting a bit impatient, going back over my teeth again.

Once he thinks about two minutes has passed, even though he's not done deciding how to put her hair, he gives her a cup of water.

"Rinse you mouth," he says parentally.

Then he goes back to trying to fix her hair into nice braids, and then he wraps the braids around into a kind of bun.  Once he has done that, he pins the loose hair at either side of her forhead back into her bun, and finally, he asks her to look.

"Look up in the mirror," he told her.  "How does that look?"

He smiled and took the rinsing cup from her after he and she are both done, and he set it down so that he could check her over again.

"I think you're ready to go.  Now go wait in the living room, and I'll be in in a minute.  I need to brush my own teeth."

Once he is done with everything including using the bathroom himself, he went out to the living room, reached for her hand and stared to walk towards the car.

I gladly take the water, sipping it, then swishing it around in my mouth before spitting it out  in the sink, while Sean finishes fixing my hair into a braided bun.  I look in the mirror to appraise his work, and grin.  "It looks great Daddy!"

I smile happily, and rock back and forth on my feet, bouncing a little as Sean checks me over one last time.  Ginning, I skip towards the living room, calling back "Okay Daddy!" as I go.

I sit down in my special seat for a few minutes, humming to myself and kicking my feet a bit, untill Sean comes to get me.  I jump up, happily grabbing his hand, and follow him to the car.

Having sat in the special seat for a few minutes was more than enough time to get her pants and panties wet, but perhaps, because the chair still made the water warm, she must not have felt it at the moment, and Sean had not thought anything about it as he got her into the car and they started to drive.

Eventually though, they were at the store, and while they were looking around, the wetness starting to cool would eventually catch up with her, and she'd notice she was wet....

Sean didn't think about her being wet at the moment and was busy looking at clothes with her.

"This would be a nice sweater for school," he told her.

we're at the store, and looking through clothes when I notice something strange.  "That does look nice it would be very cute... do you think the other kids-"  I pause mid sentence, my padded panties feel wet, and a bit cool and clammy.  my eyes go wide, and I turn around, looking at my bottom, I'm wet.  more than just wet, I'm close to soaking.

I simply stare in shock, having no idea when it could have happened, I didn't feel myself wetting...  This has never happened to me before... how didn't I notice wetting myself... is something wrong with me?  What's going on?!?

My breath starts coming in gasps as I start to panic, not knowing what to do, or how it happened.  I'm nearly on the verge of a panic attack.  The world around me seems to grow larger and large, towering over me, as I begin to shrink down, not able to focus on anything but the large wet spot between my legs, and on my bottom.

Something's wrong with me, am I sick?  Do I need to go to the doctor?  This isn't supposed to happen... how could this e happening, how could I wet so much without feeling it.  My head starts spinning, and I feel dizzy, my breath coming in shallow pants as I try to get more air.

Sean noticed that the girl was feeling upset, and looked like she was panicking, so he picked her up and started to try to baby her patting her back and talking calmly into her ear.

"Lilly, honey?  What's wrong?" he asked.  

Now, he could feel her pants was wet.

He patted her bottom and rocked her a bit.

"It's okay, sweetheart.  It's okay."

He continued to look around at clothes trying to get her mind off of peeing her pants.  It had not yet registered with him that she had sat in the chair he prepared the night before, and he though she really did pee herself sometime even though she said she went to the toilet earlier.

He took her over to the sweaters with some girlish characters on them.

"Honey?" he whispered to her.  "Do you like one of these?"

He could still feel her shaking, and was trying to do whatever he could to take her mind off of having had a public accident.  He knew that as a woman, she would have been devastated, but hopefully, he could try to calm her down as a child.

The world is swimming around me, everything is so far away, then in an instant, Sean crosses the endless void.  I'm in his arms, he's lifting me up, patting my void.  He says something, he sounds so far away, and muffled, like he's underwater, or something.  I feel his hand on my butt, Now he knows I've wet myself...  I only panic more, burying my face in his shoulder. 

He's going to be mad... I know he's going to be mad.  There's no way he's not going to be.  Little girls have accidents yes, but they're not supposed to.  I'm supposed to be ten, not three.  any moment now, I'm going to feel his grip harden... maybe he won't yell at me while we're in the store, but he's probably going to yell at me when we leave...  How could this happen... I've never had an accident before... there was that time in the car... but... how had it happened then...?  There's something wrong with me... I need to go to the doctor...  I need Sean to take me to the doctor...

I hear Sean whisper something,  I can't quite make out what it is... but he seems to be pointing at something... another sweater?.. my eyes are blurry from tears, it's got some kind of characters on it, but I can't quite see what they are... I don't know what Sean just asked me, but I take a shot in the dark.  "I-It's cute D-Daddy."  I manage to half-stutter, half-mumble.  My voice barely above a whisper.

Sean realized she was not in the mood to shop for clothes, so he put the sweaters back and carried her out of the store and back to the car.  When he got there, he opened the door and noticed the seat was wet.  She must have peed her pants in the car and didn't say anything because she was scared.

He squatted down next to her and put a firm hand on her shoulder.

"Are you scared you're in trouble?" he asked her.  "If you did have an accident, then there is no reason to yell at you, but if you are scared of being in trouble because you just decided to pee, that's something else, baby."

He reached in the car for her spare clothes that he took along just in case.  They had been in the car since the day before yesterday as her little emergency kit for when they were out.  He had not told her he had prepared for this.

"I think we should take you into the bathroom and get your pants changed, right?" he asked her.  "After we get you cleaned up, we can go back to looking for stuff for you to wear to school, okay?"

He didn't sound mad.  He didn't even sound like he was going to punish her at all.  He believed that it must have been an accident because she was crying and upset about peeing herself.

After a few moments, Thankfully, Sean decides to take me out of the store,  I wince, and quietly whimper each time we walk past someone, but I'm slowly able to get my breathing under control, not that that helps the growing sense of dread in the pit of my stomach.

He puts me down, and opens the door, I look with him, and see that the seat is wet.  I gasp, sure that he's going to kill me.  I peed on the seat of his car not once but twice now...  but how had I not noticed... I don't have time to worry about that, as he turns towards me... and doesn't look mad... he squats down, putting a hand on my shoulder, and speaks calmly and gently, asking if, I'm scared, if I had an accident, and telling me that I'm not in trouble unless I peed myself on purpose.

I nod when he asks if I'm scared I'm in trouble.  "Yes Daddy."  I murmur, almost silently.  "It was an accident... I didn't do it on purpose... I would have told you I needed to go...  I... I don't...  I didn't even realize I had wet until we were in the store together...  I... I don't know why this happened...  Sean... I'm scared... I think I need to go to the doctor... I've never had accidents before... I have no idea where all this is coming from...  I'm sorry I peed on the seat of your car... again...  I... I don't know what to say..."

I'm amazed when he pulls out a set of spare clothes,  and nod when he talks about changing my pants... "That's probably for the best yeah...  are you sure you wanna keep shopping after that..."

Sean pulled her into a hug and he patted her wet bottom.

"You are eleven years old," he told her.  "You are a child.  A child will be upset and embarrassed she has peed in public, but we can get it taken care of, and you can forget it happened, baby.  The only thing I didn't like just now about what happened, was you called me Sean, and spoke like an adult about the situation.  You are to be a little girl the whole time.  That's what we agreed on.  No adult moments, okay?"

He took her by the hand.

"Now, daddy will take you to the bathroom and get your pants changed, and then we'll continue shopping.  After that, if you really are worried that this is something that is happening outside of a regular little girl accident thing for you, then we will take you to see a doctor about it, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"But for now, just relax and try not to worry when you pee your pants on accident, okay?"

He then took her into a family bathroom, locked the door, and then turned to face her.

"I know you're supposed to be eleven, but I think daddy better change you because you were pretty upset about peeing your pants in public, sweetheart.  You can't feel like wanting to do it all alone, right?"

Amazingly, he's not mad at me,  in fact the only thing Sean... Daddy, didn't like was me calling him Sean.  I frown, but feel much more in control. and manage to speak up a bit when I answer him.  "I'm sorry Daddy... I'm just really scared... an' it's hard bein little when I'm scared Daddy.  No adult moments.  I'll try to do better.  I am really worried, Daddy... it'd be one thing if I slowly started having more and more oopsies, or even if I could feel when they were happenin' but I didn't feel it at all either time... an' I'm worried... real worried..."

I let him lead me to the bathroom, sticking close to him, and putting a death grip on his hand whenever we pass close to someone. Thankfully we make it to the bathroom without anybody staring or commenting, and he takes me in, locking it behind us.  When he asks if I want him to change me  I let out a small sigh.  "yes please Daddy.  I'm still a bit shaken up an I don' know if I'ma do a good job."  I hold out one of my hands, and it's still trembling a little bit.  "I kno' I'm spposed t' be eleven, but didn' you say that if I have accidents that makes me littler Daddy?"

Sean smiled and nodded.

"Yes, baby, between us, you are four years old if you pee your pants, but in public, you can't act four, honey.  People will not understand someone your size being like a four year old, okay?"

He smiled again.

"But in the family bathroom, no one knows what we're doing, so I can change you, and I can even carry an upset eleven year old out of the bathroom.  For all they know, you have something medical wrong and got upset because you peed in public.  That's not something out of line for an eleven year old to do."

He kissed her cheek and then started to help her take off her wet things.

"Daddy is here for you, and besides, you think you might be sick, so we will see a doctor just in case, okay?"

I nod.  "I gots t' act like a big kid, when other people are around... but I'm little little... I feel little."  I smile feeling a bit comforted, and let him start to undress me, stepping out of my pants, and then the soaked panties.  I can see that the thick training panties can hold a good amount of liquid, and they are soaked all the way through... it seems like it was a small miracle that my pants weren't soaked from knee to waist.  

The fact that I peed that much without realizing it makes me even more concerned that something's wrong, and an uneasy frown spreads across my face.

I manage to force a smile for Daddy.  "Thank you Daddy.  I'm kinda worried there really is somethin med-ick-ally wrong wif me...  I mean look at how much I weeweed without realizing it."  my frown deepens and I whimper.  I reach out and grab onto Daddy, trying not to get in the way of him changing me, but wanting to feel close to him.

Sean smile and nodded.

He started to wonder if maybe she had sat in her chair in the living room because she really did seem confused about peeing this time, and he knew why she was confused about the night before.  He would have to check her chair when they got back, but by then, it would probably be dry again, and he wouldn't know unless she sat down on it again, and it didn't wet her as much as it did the first time.

Just the same, he patted her tenderly as he changed her and soon had her in clean clothes, and had her dirty things in a plastic bag.

"Let's finish getting you some clothes for school," he smiled and put her down and reached for her hand to walk with her as if she were eleven years old again.

I Grab Daddy's hand, and begin walking with him, doing my best to just relax and let my worries wash away.  I was in clean and dry panties and pants now, so it was like the accident had never happened... or at least that's why I try to tell myself.

We walk back into the clothing store, and I ask Daddy to show me where the sweaters he was trying to show me when I was upset are.  Looking them over they really are cute, with adorable little monkeys, or hippos, or penguins depending on the style.

It's nice to be able to shop in the girls department without being worried about being judged.  An eleven year old shopping by herself just isn't a thing that happens very often, but now that I have a daddy, I can get whatever I want.

I hold up a short skirt, and a pair of leggings to go underneath it.  "Whadya think Daddy.  They're really cute aren't they?!" 

I giggle, as we shop, and am easily able to find a small mountain of clothes I like.

Sean smiled and very much enjoyed looking at the things she picked out.  He bought most of the things she wanted.

Then they started towards the car.

"I want to check a place near here, and then we'll go to the toy store," he told her.  "I think my phone app said that there was something around here that I wanted to check out for you."

It was a school of sorts.  It wasn't like the modern schools they had today because there just weren't enough little people wanting that kind of thing out there, but it was run almost like the school houses of the pioneer days, or perhaps, if you had seen it, like "The Little House on the Prarie" sort.

The school house would have only one teacher, but she taught all grades from first to ninth depending on what the parent of the little asked of it.  However, what it taught was not quite traditional either.  It had a curriculum that was just for this life style, and what a little needed to know to live it to the fullest.

That's what he had read anyway about it on line.

I nod, and bounce in my seat as we drive along, very happy with all of the new clothes Daddy just bough for me.  I was a little bit concerned that I was asking for too much, after I kept grabbing more and more, and Daddy just kept saying yes.  I was actually reassuring when I asked for something and he finally told me no.

"Okay!"  I croon  "What kinda place is it?  Is it a school?  Do they actually have schools for kids like me?"  I'm very very curious about this new place, especially if I'm going to be going there nearly every day.

"Well, I think we should just look and see," Sean told her not wanting to get her hopes up or have to dash them from her if he decided that he didn't like their program.  "It just promises to help out littles that need to be taught and taken care of while their guardians are at work."

He smiled over at her.

"They'll teach you more fully how to be a little, I hope, because while I know you are trying and you want to be one, I don't think you really know how, do you?"

He reached over and patted her hand.

"I really don't know how to teach you either, so it's okay to admit you don't know how to be a little kid yet."

I nod, frowning.  "It's hard not to be grown up, an' to not worry about things too much.  I don' really know if I can do that yet... an' I guess I kinda haven't been..."

"But I do wanna be a little, so if they can teach me how, then I wanna learn."  I smile at daddy, and put my hand on top of the one he has on mine.

"An' if they can help you out by takin' care of me while you're at work, then that's even better!"

He smiled and nodded at her.

"That's good."

Eventually, they pulled up to a small square building.  It looked small from the outside, anyway.

He walked in the ground floor with his little one after observing that it had five floors.  Or so he thought.  When he looked at the buttons in the elevator, he also saw that it had three floors in the basement.  

The main office was on the second floor, so that's where they went.

While Sean went to talk to some important people about signing her up or not, someone else went to Lilly.

"How old are you, honey?" she asked her as though she were really a child.

When Daddy describes the school as being a sort of "Schoolhouse" structure, I can't help but think of it as an old homestead school, with a single room, and a lot of students desks and one big teacher's desk.  The building we pull up to is much larger than i imagined, though still quite small, especially for a school,  it was definitely tall for a school though.

He lets me out of the car, and I take his hand as we walk into the building.  We go up tot he second floor, and Daddy starts talking with some people, and since it concerns me I try to listen in.  They don't seem to think of me as being part of the discussion though, and someone else walks out and starts talking to me, asking my age.

"I'm ten most of the time," I reply.  "But sometimes I'm dis many."  I hold up four fingers, trying to describe my age in the most childish way I can.